Get on this just before it pumps to the fucking moon in ~20 mins. Thank me later

>Siacoin

Dumping your bags in 20?

My heaviest bag. Unironically bought this at the ATH. Still HODLing.

It has bottomed out.

I don't believe you.

do you think that's enough to get rid of your bags you bought at 800 sat?

Nothing :D

>Siacoin
HUGE overpriced

Underrated

lol i remember when it was around 2 cents. the market cap would have to be fucking astronomical for this to get much higher than that.

kek

It hasn't bottomed out until it hits 20 sat.

same here brother.

Won't sell until i at least salvage 25k

I'm 10,000 Sia deep. If it ever makes it to dollar land I'll be happy. But I feel like it has real utility as a feature technology crowd sourcing peer to peer file sharing with monetized incentives. So one day those 10k coins are taking me to lamboland. Don't say I didn't warm you.

>Circulating Supply: 30,864,872,409 SC
>A dollar a coin
>Projected Market Cap: $30,864,872,409

Sometimes I wonder if Veeky Forums is filled with 15 year olds

See you there friend.

Can't say you didn't warm me

30.8 billion isn't that unrealistic. In 1 year, BTC MktCap will be close to a trillion, ETH 500 billion. I don't see why Sia couldn't be 30.8 billion (it won't, but I'm saying that there's nothing technically stopping it)

No, just anglo-saxons and pajeets.

Hypothetically, sure. But SIA is a utility coin. It serves one purpose, and the market in which the purpose is served is limited to begin with, and even then, is dominated by big money and big players.

A niche file hosting coin is not going to reach almost 1/3rd of BTC's market cap. It's just never happening.

Wow OP that was a great pump went up a good 3 satoshi's.

>bottomed out
no that was burst