Am I gonna make it?

Am I gonna make it?

>fried egg
>grilled turkey breast
>white rice

I only used oil and a pinch of salt

veggies. add veggies

this, OP youre a fuckin noob

Fuck I forgot to buy some today. Which one should I buy? I usually buy those that have lettuce and carrot strings. Maybe add some broccoli or asparagus?

Broccoli for maximum test gains

>pinch of salt
You dun goofed.

I'll buy broccoli tomorrow my dude.

Shit, what do I replace salt with?

Not enough fats or vegetables.

>Shit, what do I replace salt with?
More salt. Salt is good.

garlic salt, of course

Vegetables have been settled to be asparagus and broccoli from now on.

Okay what if I replace the salt with garlic?

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums gives the worst advice. You don't need to stop using salt you autist. You don't need to nit pick every part of your meals unless you're a professional bodybuilder, which I guarantee you aren't if you're here asking Veeky Forums for meal help.

I bet I'm far better looking than the fat slobs ITT giving you advice, and I eat tasty steak, chicken, fish, burgers, etc without worrying about if I used salt or butter or whatever. Just don't eat like a fat American slob and focus on your lifts.

>I bet I'm far better looking than the fat slobs ITT

Probably, but I lift way more than you. :)

Maybe, how much do you lift? I hit 515lb x 3 deadlift recently, 465lb x 5 squat. Don't ask about bench because I don't do it and my bench is pathetic

youre a fuckin hothead and literally nobody cares

Lmao the person who replied to me obviously cares

May I suggest some pickled peppers, and such

boiled eggs. Throw away the yolks.

>t. fat powerlifting faggot that doesn't bench because it's for "chads" or whatever they're called
the virgin lift meme describes you

BABBYS FIRST MEAL

I do push ups and pull ups at home. No need to bench when I can focus on muscle groups that can't get worked outside a gym.

>Throw away the yolks.
>>>/1972/

Eating shitty bland food is not the way to make gains.

I'm getting 4 mcdouble now..... Ww.. Www..will i make it?

Shut up tripcunt

You cutting? If not I hope you're eating at least 8 plates of what's shown in your pic.

Bodybuilding pros also don't nit pick every part of their meals as long as they are off-season...
Beginners really should focus on eating large amounts of food(!), high protein, high carbs, saturated fats not sky high, drink much water, get enough rest. That's basically enough to know for good gains, apart from workout.

>no seasoning
You realize you can add some fucking garlic or onions or peppers to your meals right? Where does this meme come from that all healthy food has to be bland

What a pathetic plate. You could eat beans and guacamole with that rice.

don't buy broccoli, buy green beans!

>no greek yogurt
pathetic

Don't replace salt with anything, salt is good

>Don't replace salt with anything, salt is good
This!

Didn't take a pic but I had green beans for dinner. Along with a grilled cheese that had 3 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, about half a sauteed onion, and a little mayo with hot sauce.

I hope that grilled cheese was between lettuce leaves and not bread

>Animal products

Nah, not going to make it.

Remember: Eggs can't legally be labelled healthy or nutritious. Enjoy your heart disease.

Eat healthy gay! This Veeky Forums! Me freak!

>Grilled lettuce
That should be a war crime. Unless you mean something like a slice of haloumi between leaves, which sounds p. good

Of course it was on bread. I made it with buttermilk. Shit was delicious.

>cholesterol
>meat trash
>white, not black rice

>oil and salt

Not gonna make it. I Enjoy being a typical Amerifat that has a heart attack and dies at 65.