Just one chance at life

Just one chance at life

>voicelet

my voice pitch is so high its ridiculous, even some women have a more dominant voice than me, is there any way to get voice gains ?

Other urls found in this thread:

voicedoctor.net/Surgery/Pitch/Pitch-lowering
youtu.be/vcVMjGRzDz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smoking

really ? how many reps and sets ?

do voice therapy. plenty of free lessons online. "how get deeper voice"

also, I can't recall right now if test injections help men get deeper voice post puberty, but I'd suggest you look that up

There is a surgery for that:

voicedoctor.net/Surgery/Pitch/Pitch-lowering

I dunno, just do whatever vin diesel does. His non-acting voice sounds like a Jewish mandark.

embrace your feminine voice and become a trap

we all have defects. I have a low pleasant pitch but I'm bald. Someone else will have scars, others will be short...in the end life is shit for everyone user

Dude, take singing lessons and become a great tenor
Pick up the guitar, learn some chords, aquire nice hipster style along the way and go flood some panties

Is the voice change from smoking permanent?

My voice is deep as fuck but I'm ugly.

Don’t worry lad, marlon Brando made it and he had a high pitched voice

my voice i feel like is decently deep, but i can also go up pretty high pitched using my nose

Hit the hi notes my boy im jelly. The girls probably cry when u sing cuz they cant hit those notes

Post vocaroo

>my voice shifts from child-like to dom daddy depending on who i need to talk too at the moment

step up your game

>not sneaking a canister of sulfur hexaflouride around in your backpack for maximum voice gains

youtu.be/vcVMjGRzDz8

voicelets amirite?

>6 foot skele nerd face with a very loud voice of Kronk

Life sure interesting sometimes

I know that feel, I didnt hit puberty until 17 and got abused when I used mic in videogames. Now I've got a nice baritone

Is there anything worse than hearing a recording of yourself? I'd rather get repeatedly genocided than listen to my voice.

There are exercises for your voice. Won't change your voice much, but when you learn to relax your vocal chords and have the power to back it up it can make your natural tone lower maybe a semitone, which is enough to make a difference. There are exercises on YT, but my go-to (before I have to give a speech or something) is to drink hot water and basically chant at the lowest note I can hold, going through every vowel sound a few times, then lowering a semitone and doing it again. I can usually get two semitones lower than when I start, and my natural voice will be about one lower for the rest of the day.
Smoking only lowers my voice for about 10 minutes after a sticc. Fuck smoking constantly to keep it low, that's asking to get cancer.

i wanna be friends with that guy