I read somewhere that drinking alcohol, even beer, can lower testosterone levels...

i read somewhere that drinking alcohol, even beer, can lower testosterone levels.How do i go about it when my normie friends invite me to nights out almost weekly?

i dont want to appear anti-social or cut ties with them but ever since reading that shit i want to stop drinking all together (+its empty calories).I want to get my life straight and fitness is my priority over getting wasted at the moment.Any other Veeky Forumsizens dealt with this in the past?

>even beer
ESPECIALLY beer, because of the estrogens in hops.

so what do?

If your friends are actually your friends, explain to them you're trying to better yourself. They will understand if they are good friends. Don't stop going out all together, but maybe just once a week. If you go out you dont have to drink

Suicide is the only option.

Going out drinking once a week isn't going to make your dick fall off. Who gives a shit if it's empty calories if it gives you something to do with friends, just work out more to raise your metabolism.

Consume in moderation

Red wine every day is an essential healthmaxx, ancient mediterraneancels were right about a lot of things

Either drink water or... drink beer. After all, the vikings were the manliest fuckers in the classical era and they were chronic drunks.

have no friends

Take some phenibut instead.
Same buzz,you feel even more sociable without the whole "annoying drunk guy spewing bullshit" thing.

Mead was very different from modern beer, but this has to be bait anyway

Dude be sober cab. You're literally the hero. Just make sure to act drunk and have drunk fun and they won't even notice.

order a glass of water instead of liquor

Micro-dose on psilocybe instead.

There's actually this crazy technique. It's called going out like normal... But not fucking drinking!!! Ground breaking knowledge I know.

If you say you can't go to parties and such without drinking then you're a bitch, learn to pull sober

But why would you want to go to parties if you're not going to get drunk. Ohhh, right, normal people don't need booze to socialize properly.

Have you ever been with drunk people when you're sober? Shit is boring, uncomfortable and sometimes annoying as fuck.

This. Be a passive aggressive faggot and you won't be invited out anymore.

If you go out and don't drink/drink very little, don't be that guy who says he's not drinking cause he's "trying to be healthier" or "doesn't want to lose his gains" or something autistic. Nobody likes that guy. Just lie and say you have a commitment early tomorrow morning, or you're on antibiotics and can only have a drink or two or else you'll get way too fucked up

How the hell is it uncomfortable? Literally no one cares if you drink or not. Just find some girls to dance with and have fun . I'll admit chill parties with no dance floor is shitty because all you can do is talk to people drinking so just don't go to those

I know exactly what you're going through m8. I was living with a couple of my best buddies for over a year, was one of the best times of my life but fitness wise I felt like I was making no progress, like taking a few steps forward during he week and a few backwards when partying on the weekend. I recently moved across the country though so I'm in a new place with no friends and haven't been drunk in like two months (a glass of liquor here and there but nothing major). Physically I feel fantastic, I think beer is the worst for you cause it's empty calories and like you said, it does lower testosterone levels.

Idk what advice to give you other than to say you're thinking the right way in that it's a hindrance to be partying every weekend. Have to find the balance though, can't just cut ties completely and you have to have fun. I know you can have fun without drinking but come on some of the best memories I have with my mates is when we got blasted together. Maybe slowly go out less and less, take a weekend or two off here and there. As you get older it will naturally become less frequent of an occurrence anyway

>being able to dance and interact with people while sober
You're in the wrong place ese

Don't see what you're trying to get at. Have you ever been to a real party? You don't have to be drunk to grind on girls buddy lel

nurse a beer all night

Grinding on girls is stupid as is, the only way you can get into it is if you get drunk enough to actually enjoy the music/"dancing." Have you ever been to a night club sober? No consciously functioning person can stand it, you have to be under some kind of influence.

kek

pin test
whatever it takes, right babe?