Is 27 too old to get fit should I even bother?

is 27 too old to get fit should I even bother?

nope, in fact you're too old to even live any more. buy a casket and dig a hole bud

You might be too old to become a world class athlete. You're definitely not too old to get fit.

it only takes like 1-3 years to get into excellent shape. do you plan to be dead by 30?

I hope not. I'm 27 and feel like I'm just starting to get my shit together.

guy I know started at 32. he benches 405 now.

just don't be unhealthy. baseline health plays a huge role in how fit one can become. you can't improve performance if your colon is full of plaque for example, or your hormonal profile is deficient.

No, bitch-tits, now quit making excuses and get of your worthless lazy fucking ass.

>he is in his late 20’s and still hasn’t achieved all his life goals and basically getting ready to ride off into the sunset

hodge twins started mid 30's and look at those mofos.

your problem is not your age - it's that you think you can't overcome that obstacle.

With an attitude like that you might as well learn to fire a double barreled shotgun with your toes.

What is it with all these "should I even bother" posts? If you're asking the internet if you should get fit or not based on such arbitrary bullshit you're not going to bother. Why waste the time making the post at all.

its never too late to get fit you lazy piece of shit.

only chair-bound bums use their age as an excuse.

/r9k/ took over basically

If a manlet stick like Yukio Mishima could get fit late in life, so can you

> colon plaque
literally what

Please elaborate on last part.

How to remove plaque

Fuck I’m 26. That’s all the motivation i needed

didn't the Hodgetwins start when they were 36 or something?

My father started in his 70s after living a completely sedentary lifestyle

He now benches 225

>daddy will die a DYEL

Not him, but show me a 70+ senior who benches ~100 kg. That's fucking amazing by any real-life standards.

FIBER
I
B
E
R

Which you will have to eat plants like a real human bean which I know triggers you autist.

same here.

i neglected my health for so long, especially after me and my ex of 6 years broke up. finally taking shit seriously. almost completely got rid of alcohol, no more cocaine/drugs, gym 4 times a week, eating better.
i'm 27 and i hope to be in the best shape of my life within the next couple years.

Nope, am 27, got fit this year, easy.

Considering this stupid ass post and this stupid ass thread, the answer is..... no you should not bother.

Are you fucking retarded?

I`m 29. Girls and their moms are mirin` me. Feels good when they feel your biceps and chest even when I`m dressed.

My friend started lifting at 26 and gets consistent gains after a year of consistent lifting.
Go lift faggot

If you don't plan to become a professional Bodybuilder it isn't too late. Just don't max out everytime like the below 25 years old, you will fuck your shit up, slow but steady should be your goal.

100 kg is general is a impressive number, everyone who benches that is probably the at least second strongest guy in the gym.

I'm 28 and I get it man, it hurts sometimes to realize that you spent your entire teenage and 20s being utterly retarded and not doing what you should have been doing.
It's a drag. But you really only have 2 options. Get started now, or continue making the same mistakes you've made for the past 15 years. Better late than never.
Also you don't necessarily need to think of all your previous mistakes as pointless if they are the thing that leads you to a better life.

>Just don't max out everytime
I'm 27 and max out evrey time. i better stop

I started lifting 4 months ago at 32. My deadlift max has gone up from 40 to 110 kg. I know I probably won't go over 4pl8 because I have back problems from spending my whole life sitting in front of a computer but I'm okay with it. At last I found something I love and it has helped with my bipolar disorder.

I feel I'm getting a chance to make up for the life I have wasted. Even if I can't get very far I feel I'm on my way to makin' it.

It's never too late. Thanks, Veeky Forums.

STANDING

Tbh if you don’t have a qt wife at 22 you are never going make it. The dating pool of women older than 23 is abysmal.

I seriously hope you guys aren't retarded enough to date women who aren't at least 5 years younger than you

When's the best time to plant a tree? Years ago
When's the second best time to plant a tree? Right now

Shut up, faggot.

>My deadlift max has gone up from 40 to 110 kg
I doubt that 40kg was your max, or that 110kg is your max now unless youre severely lacking test and are a literal skeleton.

No, Years ago is the second best time. Right now is the third best time. The best time is Right after you get done suckin on deeeeeez

>getting ready to ride off into the sunset

I'm not Amcerican, what does this mean? Can someone explain ?

> tfw I saw this pic for the first time when I started lurking
> I was 17, and being 27yo looked like something far far away in the distant future
> tfw now i'm almost 26

man, time sure flies
I'm still a DYEL faggot btw

you should change gym

as long as you're not Chris Tran.

>nope, in fact you're too old to even live any more. buy a casket and dig a hole bud
Sure kid,whatever you say.loser

Son, I only started serious work on my body recently.
I just hit 40.

It's never too late.

You know, like cowboy in western at the end of the film. It means getting nearcend of your life (from being old). They mock him bexausd 27 is still young.

>t. Not murrican either

After six years of reconstructive surgery due to a car accident I'm only just now ignoring my doctors advice to "not do heavy exercise".

I'm 29.

The rest of my life is a shambles
>still live in share house
>no full time employment
>still live in shitty state that I grew up in
>only had sex with five women after being kv until 27
>Parent were on my ass about "my future" when I was 22. They're now in overdrive because they want grand kids but refuse/are incapable of seeing what's going on in the world outside of their Boomer bubble.

Hopefully this will give me the structure I need to better myself.

There's a lot of big guys as my gym, but they started showing me a lot of respect when I hit 130kg on bench.

>you should marry a woman exactly your age
Beta as fuck

My pussy smells so bad, my friend.

>trying anything past 25

It’s amazing you haven’t killed yourself old men, holy shit.

It's not too old for anything, you fucking moron

too old to legally fuck 11 year olds i imagine

>dating pool of women >23
Literally who cares?
I'm 33 and don't go over 25 for girls, and even that old is borderline.

Fag.

I am in a similar situation as you. 29 as well. Best of luck to you man. 30 and beyond is our time.

>getting butthurt over satire

28, been lifting about a year. Just hit 275 squat and 385 deadlifts today. It's never to late to start.

Aging is a funny thing, and when you really think about it, its just a word that we use to describe someone who looks more sickly and unwell, or perhaps the more accurate term would be "getting old".

The thing is if we can get a handle on our own bodies, and nutrition, and find what works for us and is beneficial, not damaging. Whatever number you are really shouldnt matter. I am 32 and far more healthy then a lot of other people my age, plus I get mistaken for 22 a lot(also good genes help)

Goodluck!

>getting sathurt over buttire

>posting scary monsters
yeah that's really helpful, making me piss my pants in the library, thanks SO much

>they want grand kids but refuse/are incapable of seeing what's going on in the world

White people not breeding it's the cause of most of those problems.

Nope. Start lifting so you too can tear communists in half.