brehs what is going on

I forgot to mention

>All of them ghosted me.

i feel you

i stopped making plans w tinder hoes in advance

tonight or never

none of them liked u in the first place

also you shouldnt text them anything but to set up a time to hang out

okay, that chick just got a better offer, she was down but then chad came along and you were the back up. dont worry happens to me. anyway tinder is grim as fuck.

you seem to be pretty cold in your responses, lighten up

Get off tinder/Bumble asap

Fuck dating apps, find a girl at a spin class, in school, at a coffee shop etc. where you've already met in person. It makes things way less awkward.

Most people tend to bail last minute when the anxiety hits that they're about to meet someone from online they don't know.

BRO U DONT HAVE A CAR LMAOOO WHY ARE THESE GIRLS COMING TO YOU???

Pretty much this.
I feel like bailing often, but don't because It's harder to get a date than it is for a girl.
I've had much more success with girls from class/work etc. They already kinda know you, so they're less likely to bail at the last minute

uh, i have a car
baka i have to cold approach them and pay for an overpriced spin class? no better options?

Don't want to sound like a fucking PUA faggot but what lowered the flakes for me is letting her know that she is just an option.

So if you are texting them you drop some clues that you are busy, you have other people you meet, other fun shit you can do. So for example if she flakes for the first time you just tell her "no problem. I'll go out with some friends instead". I even had some girls change their opinion and suddenly they are free, but you have to stick to your story tell them "it is too late you are meeting your friends".

Tinder is just to fuel their need for attention and to give them a confidence boost man,it is known.
Get off this shit,go to parties,drink,and then you'll meet girls you'll potentially be able to fuck.

Welcome to girls 101
Had a regular fucktoy kind of GF that moved in with me for a few months. I made it clear that if she moved in I expected a relationship, which was something she'd whined about since I met her. We had been getting serious leading up to her moving in.
Then life happened.
Guess how often we had an evening together once she moved in?
Less than half of before, and the sad part is I knew where she was aka not cheating. Life will fuck you over when you're trying to be happy.

Now your situation, been there & done that.
They lie & lie & lie
There's not much you can do. You're going to be judged by your physique, personality, what she thinks your dick size is, etc.
All you can do is make the most of the good stats you have. I have a big dick and I like a good higher end restaurant. I still have around a 1 in 10 batting average.

This happened to me a lot when I was using tinder. I basically figured that I was attractive/witty enough with my messages to warrant them to swipe right and get their number but not interesting enough for them to continue on talking and want to meet me. I'm a pretty straightforward man and i absolutely abhor putting on some super entertaining facade when talking to a girl via text so I come off as pretty boring between getting her number and actually meeting up. I just don't see the point of acting like a fucking clown and putting on a show for a woman that's probably just a reiteration of every boring "pretty girl" that I've met so far. But that's just me.
So OP if you really need to fuck one of these sluts you need to be more entertaining through conversation. You need to keep the emotional roller coaster going until you actually meet the girl so her feelings for you don't die before that. At that point your fate is already sealed. That might just be my diagnosis based on my own experiences but you should also look elsewhere to things you could be doing that would make these girls think you're not worth meeting after they match with you. It's probably not your looks since you're getting matches.

yeah thanks, i'm just deleting these faggot apps. i'd rather fail in person with women instead.

>1 in 10 batting average.

that seems like the batting average for everyone, Veeky Forums or not

its what makes not being able to handle rejection so detrimental. youre going to encounter it, alot. every more so with these shitbox dating apps

ive heard this works too. thing is when i pull this shit on girls and it works i lose all respect/interest in them

I fucking hate tinder women

twf everyone has some plans but never me

Well I guess more for me then lol

This shit happens to me too almost every time, I don't get it
If you think I'm ugly or boring, just unmatch me, don't add insult to injury by wasting my time

If they dont show up get drunk as fuck. Got to one or the club and pickup sluts. Its not that hard bro. You dont need them, they are just a guaranteed hookup. Move onto the next

Is A a nurse or orderly? Cause work is super unpredictable for them, they could be rostered for 8-4 and end up working 8-10, also can't say no like other places

>Got to one or the club

alone? that takes some balls, man

This. They always agree to the date then ghost or make shit up. Fuck you for giving me even a glimpse of hope

You basically have to. Yeah it sucks having to approach total strangers but unless you are a total sperg this is the best chance of getting a gf/laid

shit, i did this to every girl i talked to on some online dating thing. But my reason was because i was broke as shit and really needed to save my money. So instead of telling the truth and looking like a loser, i made some bullshit up and looked like an asshole.
Its nothing personal most of the times.

>unless you are a total sperg

fuck.

anyway, i live far as fuck from the club so my only hope would be going sober as well which is even worse