Cheating

What can I take to take away my appetite? Legal or illegal does not matter.

Smoke meth

tape worms

extremely high amount of stress....... well actually for some people it causes them to eat more.
But most students I know during finals week cannot eat a god damn thing until everything is over

I was actually considering that. Although I'd have to take measured doses and would probably inject it for health reasons.

this works until you start thinking that people are reading your thoughts and that cops are constantly about to raid your house.

well fuck it still works then but yeah you gotta look out for the above

Just take some good old stacker 2 and nicotine (any form you like) also stay away from sugar as it spiked appetite.

I have an extensive history with hard drugs, including meth. I have a mg scale and can get ahold of rigs no problem. I'm a pro at injecting and would keep it at a less-than-threshold dose.

This is the easiest avenue for me. I can get ahold of meth fairly easily, I'm sure. What I want to know is if there's any other drugs out there that can provide me with help with weight loss.

morals and self-dignity should not be considered, being fat is immoral and a dignity black hole.

>no ephedrine
is this shit any good?

Clenbuterol and or DNP also take things like high dose of Anavar and masteron prop. Would suggest test because people when they first start have a major spike in appetite.

Keto suppresses appetite, especially the quitting sugar. Switch to Coke Zero's, stevia EXTRACT and xylitol for your sweet fixes, you honestly won't taste a difference. Then stick to a high fat low carb diet, should help a lot. I've been on it a couple months and have lost a lot of weight with very little effort.

Christ. All these people suggesting drugs. Pickles are zero calories. Just eat a pickle to kill the hunger pangs and take a nap you pansy

When i went to uni i got into the techno rave clubs, with a cute girl in the same dorm as me
>pop mdma parachutes
>rave all night
>stay up late
>high energy and reactions
>wouldnt even think about eatting till the day after evening

Food literally makes you feel sick on mdma, and you have zero appetitie.

When i came home from uni parents noticed an massive difference.

Cocaine loses your appetite too but only while high, on a comedown you binge eat alot.

Mdma is cheap and you can take in small doses regularly so i guess this?

But people might think you’re a retard when interacting

>injecting meth for health reasons
Take a look at yourself man

Stimulants in general. Caffeine and nicotine is what Veeky Forums uses

Hahaha dude you'd just eat/snort it if it was for health reasons. Injecting is junkie tier. I snorted some pure speed a while back. 120mgs, kept me awake for 50+ hours

Because they can't afford modafinil

copious amounts of water

Stop eating sugar and eat fat instead. It's why Keto-fags think their diet works. Fat is a natural suppressant of appetite.

>Mdma is cheap and you can take in small doses regularly
Nononononononononono
No you cannot take it in small doses regularly. In fact, that's pretty much the least safe way to use it. It should be taken rarely.

If you want to take some drug daily to surpress your hunger (instead of just showing an ounce of will power, you little slut), then take small amounts of amphetamines, and don't inject it (which would be dangerous if the speed is dilluted with some unknown substance); just snort it instead.

I even use coffee kind of like this. I need way less food if I supplement it with caffeine (which also, like ampehtamines, is a stimulant, which more or less always brings some appetite-surpression along the ride)

One meal a day. Worked for me

snorting coffee like some cut rate rich piana

.....so you're admitting that it does in fact work

kek

are you retarded you eat a lot more with tape worms
cut all sugar

if you eat a lot sugar its like a fireplace, the sugar is like the wood you throw in.

so cut it.

drink coffee in the morning without sugar and milk

cut all soda

not artificial sweets, no processed food

your taste should normalize

Don't fucking do this. MDMA builds up permanent neurotoxicity if you take it on a regular basis. Just take small doses of amphetamine sulphate or Adderall if you're rich but don't fucking take MD regularly, this guy wants to see you turn into a depressed retard with serotonin syndrome

And my untimely death will be accourdingly cut rate as well