/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

This is a thread where GDE's discuss their shit sport

If you want resources idk google some shit

first for panzer is ghey lol

I've been working on this theory

Tell me what you all think of it, this is concerning organized religion and their attempts to persuade you that they understand God's will and how we ought to act

I will post it all on next post cause this is too long for post

>3 cases will be considered
>1)God is real and has a plan for us
>2)God is real and does not have a plan for us
>3)God is not real

Assuming God is real and has a plan for us we must consider how God exists, I think it would be reasonable to say that God exists on a different level of existence than we do, within the transcendental if you will. This meaning that God and consequentially all things God possesses like God's will or God's plans also exist within the transcendental, this meaning it is beyond our capability of rationalizing it. May I also say that we as individuals are incapable of knowing objective good or evil or our objective purpose on this world. It would be illogical for God to put us on this earth with a specific purpose and code of behavior but put these things outside of our understanding. So thus if God does have a plan for us all and considering that one's destiny is set in stone upon their conception(*see determinism) then what we were meant to do, is what we shall do. Thus anyone who implies that they understand the Will of God is lying or is atleast decieved into thinking that they do, as such a thing is inconceivable for a mere mortal. Thus there may be no way to reasonably declare a behavioral code that "pleases God" as God's plan for us is to be as we are.

Assuming God is real and has no plan for us, the problem of incapability of not knowing objective morality or objective purpose remains. If we are incapable of knowing such things and God has no particular plan for us, God then intended for us to act with our free will(as we may rationalize it) and thus if it is not readily apparent to us how we ought to act, and there is no greater plan then whatever we choose to do is acceptable. Thus any attempts by theist leaders to tell us how to act is a false narrative as we are not intended to act in any way.

Third condition is that if God is not real, it does not matter how we act and should only act as we will.

Negate this.

what the fuck are you talking about you faggot

Can some people just not squat by breaking hips and knees at same time?

Feels like I have to start my highbar by breaking at hips quite a lot just to keep bar midfoot.

Dude shut the fuck up and talk about powerlifting.

go and find friends irl to talk about this to

Deadlifted a Panzer IV F2 today. Am I going to make it?

announcing a report is a bannable offense

who squats more: a natty powerlifter or a frauding bber?

lol

Natty PL because 99.9% BBs don't even hit depth

>is there something supernatural?
maybe
>does God (as defined in the mainstream christian dogma, or actually any of the main religious faiths) exist
no. the so-called holy texts are full of inconsistencies; surely God wouldn't let the carrier of his message allow him to be misrepresented, right?

>in the third case, organised religion is a spook by default.
>in the first case, we already know that the "God" isn't God as defined in any of the current main religions, so organized religion is a spook. what you know about God is only what these organised religions told you, and therefore may or may not be truthful. you may do whatever you want, because if you are even able to entertain the thought of an action and then carrying through with it, it's because it is part of God's plan.
>in the second case, organized religion is still a spook, and you can do whatever you want, because God is essentially a god of the greek mythology, just watching to see what happens, occasionally intervening when it gets boring. do whatever you want, but it should be entertaining to a supernatural observer.

but again, morality isn't grounded in religion, it's grounded in societal norms. religion is just a handy tool for keeping brainlets in line.

>surely God wouldn't let the carrier of his message allow him to be misrepresented, right?
awful wording, but what i meant should be clear

God is not real, if any divine being is real, they don't give a shit about you.

God is real

take it back !

>Assuming God is real and has a plan for us we must consider how God exists
Why? And existence might not be a concept god makes sense in (protip: existence is always finite)

>I think it would be reasonable to say that God exists on a different level of existence than we do
How incredibly vague and subjective.

>May I also say that we as individuals are incapable of knowing objective good or evil or our objective purpose on this world.
[citation needed]

>It would be illogical for God to put us on this earth with a specific purpose and code of behavior but put these things outside of our understanding.
Why does god care about the human concept of logic again?

>Thus anyone who implies that they understand the Will of God is lying or is atleast decieved into thinking that they do, as such a thing is inconceivable for a mere mortal.
Isn't that exactly what you just did?

>Thus there may be no way to reasonably declare a behavioral code that "pleases God" as God's plan for us is to be as we are.
Ye just bee yourself tbH

First case is easily gotten around by saying God kindly translated something's into a form we could understand via some human prophets who preached and wrote down books, and occasionally communicates with people directly or does works through them. Thus while we may not know the end of the plan or be able to comprehend it all, we are guided along it by the God's teachings passed to us.

This is actually how many religions do operate. Did you consider real life before you though of this or did you get high and think you had come up with ideas that thousands of years of theology hadn't come up with?

Yep, you got it, you summed up the entirety of Western philosophy in one singe three paragraph Veeky Forums shitpost

>being this retarded

I swear some of the people who post on this board are actual brainlets. The shit you posted is /r/atheism tier and fucking easily refuted by anyone with a working brain. I'm not even saying that atheism is per se irrational, but holy fuck most atheists don't even know the best arguments for their views, I could argue for atheism better than 90+% of atheists and I think atheism is retarded

please die faggot

Why would you respond and bump this thread and encourage his dumbassery

Woah.
The very way in which people talked back then is probably almost Greek to people now.

tfw this describes me exactly

>this entire post
>implying that polytheism isn't a possibility
(You)

>god is transcendental
pls read spinoza

Yoooo

Nice blogs, fags.

>cutting for meet
>drink magnesium citrate to empty out intestines
>most explosive diarrhea of my life
>wipe ass
>blood
So no one told you life was going to be this way

>How incredibly vague and subjective.

can you go take a car ride to find God, can you touch God, no, thus its not really that difficult to imagine that God exists differently from us

>[citation needed]

find me a single way that we may know objective morality, I'll be waiting

inb4 natural law

>Why does god care about the human concept of logic again?

well it would be pretty fucking retarded to expect us to know something we cannot

>Isn't that exactly what you just did?

no, I dont pretend to know what its about, I just know I would be part of it if this were the case

this

>human prophets

sounds like we again run into the problem of humans being incapable of understanding the transcendental will of God and these were false prophets leading a cult of personality

>Did you consider real life before you though of this or did you get high and think you had come up with ideas that thousands of years of theology hadn't come up with?

I do shit like this literally all the time, I think I make original ideas but someone came up with it a very long time ago, when I was younger I thought I invented moral relativism lol, recently through my own meditations I formulated very similar arguments made by Nietzsche in some of his works

its always dissipointing knowing your legit OC was already thought of

well good thing I'm not an atheist, and am formulating an argument around organized religion like you would have known if you could read but I know thats a lot to ask from a powerlifter

MagCit guy here. I strongly suggest no one ever rake this stuff. I've had 4 more waves of diarrhea since my first post, and it burns more every time. I wish I just did a normal cut.

What's the best squat only program that is not smolov?

people here like to shill RSP.
haven't tried it myself yet tho.

Your own programming

Seriously

Someone help me. I asked in the qtd.. thread and no replies. Is what im asking fucking stupid?

> I can only press one plate on ohp for one rep. Today I did 1x1, 1x1, 1x1. You have any advice to help me get into working sets of larger rep range?

Autoregulated. One possible example:

One lift a day:

Pick a compound barbell exercise.. Do a heavy-ish set to an RPE of 8 (i.e. you can do two more reps). Adjust weight to get an RPE of 8 with 5 reps(use relative 1rm calculations). Do a couple more sets at that weight. Stop when you can't do 3 reps with an RPE of 8. Go home.

When the fuck did programming get so unnecessarily complicated

since when they discovered volume and fatigue management are the only things that drive progress consistently.

So you did 3x1 retard

Yeah.. how can I get to 3x5 or atleast 3x3

When does a water load drop the most weight?
I was 206.2, water loaded to 211.8, and right now I'm at 207.0. Tomorrow is the last day where I drink only drink a half gallon, but I'm unsure how I'm going to lose these last 2lbs. I've heard I can spit a pound.

Lower the weight add volume

compared to some wave programs, hormone balance programs (where you rely on cortisol/testosterone ratio to program volume/intensity), and macrocycle/mesocycle/microcycle periodization shit, autoregulation is a fucking cakewalk.

I think it's even easier than linear periodization (i.e. start with high volume and low weight and increase weight while decrease volume over a month, deload, then repeat) since autoregulation allows incredible flexibility in training.