Is there such a thing as too many eggs a day?

Is there such a thing as too many eggs a day?

The normie in me is still scared about the whole cholesterol deal and I've been eating 3 or 4 of these a day (usually with a salad for dinner)

They are great for gains and can be made in varied ways so I never get tired, I'm just scared of fucking myself over in the long run

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23021013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904713/
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So get your cholesterol checked.

Dozen Eggs A Day = DEAD

Yeah just ask Clarence

There is too much of eating of anything except green salad like romana salad probably. 3-4 eggs a day over a long period of time won't do you any damage though as long as you are not genetically fucked or have some specific health issues.

4 dozen eggs

LARGE

I guess I'll get a checkup just in case, thanks

dietary cholesterol doesnt effect your serum

Just like exogenous test doesn’t raise test levels amirite

Well Gaston ate a fuckload more than you do and he's roughly the size of a barge.

Enjoy the artery disease bruh

36 egg whites every day

Drink a gallon of test-e and see what happens to your test levels. What a terrible comparison.

Testosterone can't be absorbed through your stomach

You could drink 17 alpha alkylation (17aa) roids, like winstrol, and there would still be some minor anabolic effect.
Not to be recommended though...

Could drink dbol in solution, would be fun to see someone drink 100g

Yep

5 DOZEN EGGS

BARGE

>3-4 eggs a day over a long period of time won't do you any damage though
Based on what?

Personal experience and some studies, like these: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23021013

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904713/

Cholesterol from food isn't easily pushed into the bloodstream due to the form it comes in. You can eat lots of cholesterol and it will not affect your cholesterol levels in your blood. (Forms, like cis/trans-bindings, can be vital in how your body manage to process it.)

Almost all the cholesterol in your blood is actually produced by the liver since it's vital for your survivalm building/repairing cells and production of hormones.

HDL and LDL are labels to indicate receiver, put on by the liver. If these ratios are bad, your lazy liver is to blame. Making it work harder (increase your metabolism by exercise) is usually the best way to get your liver to work more efficiently.

Increase dietary Omega-3 fatty acids in relation to omega-6, can also help. With modern solvents to extract oils from vegetables the consumption of Omega-6 has gone through the roof. This may be a contributing factor to the poor health for the last 50 years from those "nutritious" vegetable oils. (Check wikipedia omega-6 and start dig through references from there.)

Sick people won't respond much to added dietary cholesterol because their levels can't really get any higher.

Not sure what you mean by personal experience but I'll look at the studies:

First study is on people with metabolic syndrome who lost weight after cutting out sugar and processed carbs and also incidentally ate eggs. This is pretty far from a controlled experiment with so many confounders introduced, probably intentionally (funded by the American Egg Board).

Second study is on hyperlidemic patients and compared a sausage and egg breakfast sandwich to whole egg or cholesterol-free egg whites. In terms of serum cholesterol, the sausage/cheese was the worst while egg was slightly lower but similar and egg whites lowered cholesterol much more compared to whole egg. In terms of endothelial function, eating 3 eggs each day was as harmful as eating the fast food sausage and cheese sandwich, even though the sandwich had 3x the saturated fat and 4x the sodium. Egg white "improved" endothelial function, meaning not eating the eggs or the sausage and cheese sandwich improved artery health. Their study design and wording of the results was probably intentionally misleading, as this one was also funded by the American Egg Board.

>Is there such a thing as too many eggs a day?
No. Unless you're eating so many you're making yourself throw up
>I'm just scared of fucking myself over in the long run
You won't
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

If you want to just jump right over what I posted without commenting on it, what would you like to discuss of what you posted?

>The normie in me is still scared about the whole cholesterol deal and I've been eating 3 or 4 of these a day (usually with a salad for dinner)
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

You just going to post your whole assortment of barely related shit? What are you trying to add to the discussion?

>barely related shit?
>not reading
>What are you trying to add to the discussion?
Maybe you should read and find out, instead of shitposting and asking stupid questions

Delete this pls

How about either give a specific response to the post you're replying to or if you're just going to post a bunch of random shit and ignore the discussion that's already going on, at least structure it in a way so that it looks like an argument for something. What the hell are you trying to say?

>What the hell are you trying to say?
That you clearly don't read at all

NTA but what did you post? Any personal experienced you shared ITT?
Not sure what other posts belong to you.

This It's a pretty important point that even studies designed to make eggs look good show harmful effects if you read them carefully.