ETH is going back down to $300. Top kek if you bought today

ETH is going back down to $300. Top kek if you bought today.

Actually ETH will never hit $300 again.

Screen cap this.

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw it rising, went all in at $334. I don't even give a fuck anymore. See you at 350 or 300

I'm not fucking selling, pajeet

doubt

I love seeing these threads, its how Im sure we are hitting 400 by end of week

This is you kicking your own ass that you didn't buy at $300.00

Exactly. A more accurate translation of this thread is OP is a faggot

Or not. I already invested at $100.

Jesus, I remember posting celebration threads when ETH hit 100 because I literally never thought that day would come for 15 years.

Wow, what gave you that idea? was it the fact that it always does this?

In January, I was thinking if this became a $40 coin, I would be doing alright.

you're clearly a very sensitive little faggot, needing to comment twice and all.

Does it help your FUD being told you're right? Well daddy is here to tell you you're wrong you little cunt.

Try 500. Then a panic down to 400 then 1k by the end of the year.

after it peaks is it the right time to dump eth? finally made a profit from this shitcoin but does it even have the potential to hit 400?

i think so, the 500 and retrace then moon sounds realistic.

something is driving the price down but also holding it there. ICOs, whales, idk.

i really do hope so, also i hope that diversifying wasnt a meme since i went 50/25/25 btc/eth/ltc

Heard there will be a BI article on Vitalkik's pedo sympathies. Get back in at 244

You said this in another thread and no ones buying it

screencap this

I've got 41 ETH sitting in cold storage, I think I paid 5 each. Should I pull it off and sell? I really believe this coin has the ability to hit 1,000+ in 2 years as long as the market gets adopted by Normies and Companies, and right now we are headed that way. If FIAT is replaced by BTC / ETH ... etc and I sell my 40 ETH for $13,000+ now I could be selling 1.3 Million in 2 years from now.. I think I'll hold it for a year

OK fampai