Who /fitgtow/ here?

who /fitgtow/ here?

Nobody

At least you didn’t say “men” going their own way. Always makes me kek.

Aye.
>rock hard, chiseled abs
>veiny adonis belt
>huge quads
>thick back
>whores and sluts keep miring
Feels good brah

When I write that alimony cheque everything I'm proud to be supporting my ex wife, same with child support, you think I hate giving money to support my kids? What kind of man are you? You young guys need to get your heads right.

Faggot Incels That Go Their Own Way

not really mgtow since i'm [spoiler]gay[/spoiler]

rip truth over everything

>Women ignore you
>You don't provide your company to them

Seems like that's what they wanted by ignoring you though op

>What kind of man are you?
coming from a guy who happily pays his cheating ex-wife money in the delusional hope that she will spend it on a couple of sperglets that aren't even his.

You know the annoying kids in high school who just do the opposite of whatever is considered cool to be edgy? /mgtow/ is that but for getting laid.

This is true. My mother told me my father never paid child support which is why we never had money. I went to visit him when I was older and he was living worse than me. He had been paying child support and my mom spent it on drugs and other stupid shit.

Supporting your kids is different from supporting your leeching EX wife dude.

Me in the last panel but without the prison uniform

i actually didn't really encounter anyone like that in high school, no

So don't get married?

I fuck hoes but there's no point in getting married, civilized nations will be over run by Muslim and African hordes anyway in a couple of generations. That's no world to raise a family in.

>meme muscles
>mires

Pick one.

>you think I hate giving money to support my kids?
you cant see your kids and you have no clue if that money goes to them, what kind of man are you
>You young guys need to get your heads right.
you need to get your manhood back and not let this woman essentially live off you without interacting with you

I'll pick both, thank you

either your a nigger or your a faggot either way kys

How do you know I'm not a nigger faggot bby