What are some Veeky Forums approved manga

What are some Veeky Forums approved manga

Grand Blue

None

You already posted it

Shamo has one of the best anti heroes ever.

Berserk

you guys realize that we are contributing to the inevitable downfall of muscular physiques right? look at every 'cool' activity and how it became 'uncool' after 'uncool' people picked it up and became associated with it.
we are the 'uncool' and we'll become associated with 'swole' which means in the future being swole will be seen as 'uncool' since we ruined it.

love this shit

There's this new manga coming out called Pump Up.

Description:
>Main character Yōji Tsumaki is a fan of steel-like muscles ever since he was a kid. When he was in elementary school, his peers called him "toothpick" because of how slender he was. On his way home from school, his friend Yoshiko is involved in an accident and becomes stuck underneath a truck. Yōji is unable to do anything, but a muscular man approaches, lifts the truck, and rescues Yoshiko. Ever since that day, Yōji has aimed to acquire a muscular body. Now 18-years-old, he continues to train.

Cromartie High
Baki the Grappler
JoJos Bizarre Adventure

i love this manga

Elf wa yaserarenai
Watamote is like the girl version of the virgin in the virgin/chad meme
Yowamushi Pedal

Teppu

Tepu is hella gay, and got killed before it could tell its story all the way.

That said, it was definitely good.

Name pls

Dungeon Meshi

Senshi is OUR GUY

>tfw she will never dom you

what happened to it?

Also Ippo

Ippo though the anime is better
Some low quality bait

Nice

>Zyzz, the manga

Sounds just like the functional strength meme

bad case of the japanese cold got to the author. towards the end it was constantly delayed, and then he killed it well before he had intended to end it. as far as I can tell the guy is still alive, but he's probably not doing too hot since he hasn't done any more manga.

Came here to post this. /fraud/ approved mango

Besides Berserk and Bepop, is there any other great anime from that time?

new anime looks bad

Try Jojo's
Get some friends who never seen it together, grab some beers and just kick back

everyone person i hang out with hates anime :(

BAKI CREW REPRESENT YEAH

Kengan Ashua

Godspeed user

Legend of the strongest man kurosawa may be the best manga that a person on fit can relate to. This is a must read.

anime when

Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?
Literally,
>Dumbbells What Kilo Lifting/Popularity?
or even
>How much do you lift?

Shame it's full of broscience. Cute girls though.

>no JJBA
LADS

Every page is fucking pure inspiration
Every chapter the fuel of 1000 workouts
If this shit doesn't get your blood flowing and spark a desire to be the biggest fucker you can be and hit flamboyant, weird poses, you're a low-test DYEL

It's not "full" of broscience. There's a blurb, once, about the 30 minute anabolic window and that's fuckin' it. It's a manga that addresses basic exercises, explains exactly how to perform them safely and your goals during them, teaches what muscles they train and the effect it has and covers a lot topics. The theme is a health manga, not a powerlifting or bodybuilding one, and it's written as a comedy slice-of-life about teenaged girls. Read this manga with the expectation of what you might find in a japanese manga about weightlifting found in an online published magazine aimed at teens. You'll be surprised.

It's the same author as Kengan Asura and that guys knows what he's talking about, at least when it comes to movement and composition.

The New Legends kinda suck though.

jojo

My Hero Academia is the most Veeky Forums manga I can think of

Haji me no Ippo

AWAKEN

Jojo is a piece of shit. A friend rooming with me at an anime con forced me to watch it

Name pls

ZA WARUDO
*moves behind you in stopped time
Nothin personnel, kid...
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Only reason I know of this series is because of tha one doujin with Marcielle.

There are also several moments about how exercising your arms can reduce fat in that area aka spot reduction, which is obvious broscience. Also its guides to the big four range from sub-par to garbage.

My Hero Academia.

Girls of the Wild's.
Top tier fit waifus and great workout motivation

Doesn't it try to shit on the intermittent fasting thing as well?

The opposite of this, actually. There are several chapters where the girls come in asking to spot-reduce and Machio tells them, "no, that's not how it works."

There has been nothing about intermittent fasting. There have been two diet related chapters and one 4koma of machio explaining that he's cutting for a compy, so he's got small meals 6 times a day.

This is a cute wholesome manga.

>your last rep mantra

>no angry semi-lesbo amazon gf
Damn

NO SUCh thing you shithead weeb
This is why you're forever single

>his IQ is too low to maintain a tulpa

Oh, hello Veeky Forums Danberu.

It's a SoL comedy. For those who want some Veeky Forums reactions, it's a manga worth it just for that. Have some end-of-chapter extra pages to get an idea of the style of humor.