I have finally ascended, lads

I have finally ascended, lads.

3000 ng/DL of test running through my veins. I have never felt better in my fucking life.

Nigga is that safe

3,000 is pretty normal.

You’re balls with shrink doing like

wait until you try tren

hcg

Enjoy your: early balding, lower sperm count and shorter life span

>I have never felt better in my fucking life.
how? genuinely curious. I feel like a sack of shit and depressed as fuck. Would high test make me feel better?

>3,000 is pretty normal

Yeah the placebo effect is pretty awesome. Lucky all those threads on test have completely warped your perception! Low test is just muh genetics for skinny fats

Ever see that episode of my name is Earl where Randy shoots up and goes to kick the shit out of Joy?

HE HAS BECOME THE UBERMENSCH

if your hair follicles are not sensitive to DHT you'll never go bald even while pinning you fucking brainlet

Yes. Test cures depression. There's a reason why all the MTFs are suicidal but all the FTMs are well adjusted. Go get tested, guarantee you're sub 400. If you're a bit chubby, have pp problems and have low energy chances are you're low test.

2 digit iq

not op but i'm cruising and at 2300ng/dl for at least one year
>head full of hair
>beard is thicker
>don't care, don't want kids anyway
>i don't care if i die at 70 instead of 80, life sucks in the end anyway

No

>Go get tested, guarantee you're sub 400. If you're a bit chubby, have pp problems and have low energy chances are you're low test.
I had a legit depression when I was 27 and I started drinking and eating a lot and I got fat, then I had this hormonal issue wich gave me gyno in one pec, lost some hair and dick was almost useless. I got more or less out of the depression and started lifting and eating well and I got better, but I've never been the same. I think it could be low test, but I have decent muscle mass, although I've always had decent insertions/muscle beliies

I'm
I think the problem could be even high strogen if that is possible.

only 3000 lel
get on my level 10.000
stay pleb

>10 ng/dl

lol

If his shits that high he’s already on tren

>being american
lol

lads, i need some help with my results.

I'm 23, 5'9

i've been obese most of my teenage life, heaviest was 262lb in september 30th this year.

I did a 43 day water fast and I'm 203lb now, i ordered a testosterone test to check if im soyboy or not.

have started working out quite intensely following the guide on Veeky Forums now, but i've drunk from shitty plastic bottles for years so i've prob gotten some soyboy characteristics.

Do Americans really do this?

>reporting values in mole