Can someone redpill me on DNP? Is it the best fat loss supplement with minimal muscle loss...

Can someone redpill me on DNP? Is it the best fat loss supplement with minimal muscle loss? Should I just run an EC stack or will the length running it compared to DNP make me catabolic = lose more muscle mass?

Great way to fuck your shit up

DNP will make you feel VERY uncomfortable. Will make you feel sick, like having a constantly high temperature. Is also easily overdosed. Can make you die a very painful death.
Would never ever use it, not worth it by a countrymile.

Works wonders but make sure you have diet under control or the cravings will get you, or you'll just rebound back. Learn proper dosage and respect the substance, the first few days and especially with lower doses (depending on your bodyweight) can be pretty much side free with some individual variation.

There are significant pros AND cons with DNP, even with a lower dose there are risks, not high but they are an ever present dice roll. I would recommend reading more on the DNP subreddit. Tons of info. Be safe, don't be stupid or impatient.

Alright man I will browse the sub but I'm just trying to find the best way to minimize fat loss on a cut without trying sterons.

Good luck using it, you will need it, even if you read subreddits or whatever on it.

You will regret taking it, mark my words.

Probably not worth it unless you're a competing bodybuilder

why is that?

Your best bet is just running 300mg test e/p for 12-14 weeks with an EC stack. It will hold your muscle just fine and you cant fuck it up.

If your only excuse for choosing DNP over anabolics is "staying natty" or "I don't want to pin" or "I'm not ready", then you're not in a position to even think about DNP.

I've run 6 cycles of DNP. It's the only compound that has sides as bad as the internet actually says.

m8 I would run test but I have pubertal gyno and I don't want to risk making it worse.

If you overdose on it or your body simply reacts to it heavily, there is no treatment which can save you from a horrible death.
Side effects will hit you very hard, like anyone who has already "effectively" taken it. Be prepared for heavy sweating like there is no tomorrow, racing heartbeats up to 250bpm, high temperature, headaches, insomnia and so on and so forth.
Even pro bodybuilders, who have a lot of experience with all kinds of AAS and also recreational drugs have the highest respect for this powerful drug.
Most of them don't even dare to touch it, believe it or not. Zyzz, the retard not pro BB, did touch it for instance. And you know what happened.

It will hit you like a hydrogen bomb if you are not even used to steroids, this I can guarantee you for sure.

Don't do DNP!!!

If you do: I genuinely wish you good luck with rolling the dice!

he NEEDS to look good and to feel respected out in public around people he does not and will not ever know

Is that a good enough reason to take DNP?

You don't want to use steroids but want to use DNP to cut?
Wow, you have reached a special level of delusion, congratulations.

Don't be an idiot. Start on 250mg dose once a day, with breakfast. If you live somewhere cold, so much better. You'll feel hungrier than usual, so you'll need to make sure to be prepared for that and counter it, since it's pointless if you take DNP and then end up eating more anyway. There are several side effects, ranging from headache, rash and aches up to severe acne and cataracts, but these are all different person to person, so you won't know until you try. One common one is that your cum will gain a yellow tinge, but that'll disappear once you stop.

Run three weeks on, and then at least four weeks off. Cycle through this a few times (or as long as you want and the side effects remain minimal), and if you're still feeling good, jump up to 500mg. Only a very small number of people can handle 750mg doses for any period of time, and honestly, it's not worth the effects.

Everyone freaking out about it either took too much for too long, or were simply unlucky and had negative side effects. I'm not saying it's 'safe', because it still stops a vital bodily function from happening, but if you're smart about it, the effects are manageable, and the weight loss can be significant.

t. someone who's run DNP before with no side effects

oh shut the hell up thousands of people have used DNP with few reported deaths because they can't measure correctly or they aren't aware of overdosing

Read

Yes, thousands of people who have some experience have used it. You have neither the experience nor the purpose for it. It is a dumb idea.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyone who is not a competitive pro and still uses it is a delusional retard.

Doesn't want to risk a gyno

Risks his health and eventually his life instead.
Sounds legit.

> experience
It takes literally ten fucking minutes on Leddit or even this fucking clusterfuck of a board to learn what you need, as long as you have two brain cells to rub together and to filter through the bullshit. It's literally a) start on a small dose and b) stop if you experience side effects. It's that fucking simple.

> purpose
To lose weight at a faster rate than is naturally achievable

Gee whizz that was hard.

it's not fucking rocket science, just dose properly and eat appropriately. And who cares if OP isn't a bodybuilder, you don't have to be one to use DNP. The purpose is to lose as much fat without losing muscle. That's it. Using it isn't defined by your "role". Sounds like you're the pussy here m9

Lose weight faster... What does that mean? You have no time or patience or what? You expect to die in a few weeks and want to get shredded before?

Are you fucking retarded or something? NO ONE DIES FROM DNP UNLESS THEY ARE LITERALLY RETARDED LIKE YOURSELF. Pls don't ever take DNP.

No, you can reach single digit body fat natty and without much difficulty, as long as you have the willpower to stick to your diet. I'd bet that most normies think anything below 8% is gross.

It means impatience. Maybe someone's training for a competition and wants to cut the last few kilograms. That's the most common use. Maybe they just don't want to wait the normal length of time to lost the weight. Maybe they're in an LDR and are gonna see their significant other in a bit and want to slim down fast for them. There are multitudes of reasons.

Quite a few anons here are out of their fucking minds seriously. Ask a top amateur or pro BB to purchase some DNP from him/her.
They will not take you seriously, laugh in your faces because of how impatient and retarded you are.

if he's retarded there's no reason to discourage using a drug that will kill him

Never said you will absolutely die from it.
And no worries, I won't take DNP, I'll leave that to people like you.

> tfw I was first introduced to DNP on this board by a guy posting about how he had frontloaded 1.5g and felt like he was burning from the inside out
> everyone either laughed at him, called him a troll, or told him to call an ambulance and get in an ice bath
> about half an hour later he just stopped posting
Probably just trolling but it sucks for him if he wasn't

Oh I know the eventual reasons very well but OP simply has no reason.

If his reason is 'I just wanna lose weight and I'm impatient', that's his reason. As someone who's used that very reason, I'll be the first to admit it's not a GOOD one, but nobody needs to justify themselves to anyone else on here. If OP thinks it'll help, there's nothing wrong with him doing it, and if he is halfway smart about it, he'll come out of it with literally no problems.

All right all right! Everybody shut the fuck up!

Yes the sides are tough, but tolerable.
If you do it "right" there won't be any sides...

Besides the fact that DNP is a known carcinogen. It causes such an intense amount of free radicals to enter your body, that you can get PN from dosing for more than two weeks.

Peuriphal Neuropathy is literally caused by too many free radicals killing your nerve cells and you lose sensation in other extremities, like your feet and your bepis.

When THAT MANY free radicals are released it is an extreme risk for cancer.

All phenols are known as chemical carcinogens, DNP is no exception. And DNP isn't like a pack of smokes, this is a chemical your are supplementing that causes cancer.

It is not muscle sparing and it will be hell to supplement.

Nobody in this thread knows what the FUCK they are talking about and this shit all broscience of "you can't handle it", well guess what this guy is gonna think he can handle because he wants to work as hard as he can. You all know it.

You gotta tell this guy why the shit isn't popular. This supplement came out before they know what even caused cancer. Ever here of the radium girls? When girls painted their lips with radium? Same. Fucking. Thing.

Cons:
>you'll be fatigued and overheating 24/7 after day 4, til your cycle is over
>you're poisoning yourself
>it is gonna be hard to be anywhere social where the temperature is not like 30F
>constant sweating and lethargy, weak lifts at the gym
>risk for cataracts if a woman, or if not supplementing with Vit E and D
>muscle loss. I've ran two cycles, i know you'll lose muscle with or without your 2g protein/lbm daily intake.

Pros:
>fast weightloss with minimal effort (albeit minimal effort cause you have no strength)
>It's winter so you can do it easier than the summer

Idk man just do you. I would recommend tren to whoever is trying to dnp. It has less sides. And you will feel AMAZING, lose bodyfat AND gain muscle, gace gains, social gains, and women will want to fuck you. None of this happens on or after DNP unless you were already low bf to start with.

If you take the one capsule a day recommended for 3 weeks you won't die. Even the crystallized form that is most likely precipitated from a solution at 99% purity won't kill if taken as directed from dealer.

Gee that was hard.

The best advice is literally 'If you feel any sides apart from slightly increased body heat, just stop'. Feel tingly, feel acne, feel achey, feel anything, immediately stop. Easy.

Yeah, I know. But this dude took like six times the recommended dosage at once.

Yeah it is the best fat loss supplement. Have used it at least 8 times. No side effects whatsoever because I informed myself well on doses and was prepared properly. Only a retard would overdose on it. It just takes 10 minutes to learn all the stuff on it.
DNP will lead to unknown shreddedness for you. You will feel like a new human being while being on it. If side effects occur, just lower the dose or get off, no problem at all.
Remember: Only retards can overdose on it.
And you are not a retard, are you?
Have fun on your DNP ride!

You don't need andrenous hormones to fuck women. Chances are if you aren't getting some test isn't the answer.

Because you will remember that we tried to ask you not to do it, but cause you're a fat fuck with no self control, you ignored our advice, got PN and cataracts and lost 10lbs that you'll gain back in a month.

Be a man and do TRT or tren like a rational human bean

You really think supplementing antioxidants prevents shit like PN from DNP?

Go try it then, that does nothing in terms of harm reduction.

I wouldn't know lmao I took a bunch of supplements with mine and didn't have a single problem. But PN can be reversed if you don't ignore the signs. You're spot on with how bad the effects CAN be, but you're completely missing out how easy they are to stop.

Thats why you use Aromasin or Arimidex you fucking twit

You do realize PN is from such an insane amount of free radicals entering the blood stream that your nervous system gets shut down from the damage right?

Because nerve cells and brain cells are at the forefront of damage from free radicals?

You know how ridiculously toxic this shit is? That DNA damage is no fucking joke dude, you're gambling on cancer for years down the road.

That's a good reason to run Tren.

>wants everything trenbolona has to offer
>too pussy to inject trenbolona
>takes poison instead

DNP works if you are smart, disciplined, and don't mind feeling like absolute dog shit.

>smart
Don't cook yourself. Do a little bit of research on dosing, half life, and cycle length. If you do cardio, make sure it's LISS.
>disciplined
DNP is the only time a large calorie deficit is worth it since you're basically becoming a fat burning machine. Don't fuck up your cycle by ruining your diet.
>don't mind feeling like absolute dog shit
The sides are no joke. After about day 3, you'll start feeling a little warmer. After day 7, you'll be running hot. After day 10, your bed sheets will be stained yellow. You'll probably feel lethargic as fuck. You probably will have trouble sleeping. The thought of just quitting DNP and going back to normal will cross your mind multiple times an hour. The "shortcut" will not feel like it was worth it. It probably isn't. But you're in this deep and only halfway left to go.

I ran three cycles back in like 2014 when yellowbot was the goat source. I wasted one cycle by not being disciplined, but the two successful 21 day cycles resulted in about 12-15 pounds each from start to finish. Went from around 205 20% bf in November to 180 12% bf in February. The end result was awesome, but if I had the choice to do everything over... I would just diet normally.

Except now I have bitcoin in my wallet that didn't get the chance to spend on more poison that's worth a fuck ton. So nevermind, glad I did it.

Don't listen to this troll. Please.

I needed it for nutrient partitioning, recomposition and increased confidence.
All those gave me women.

My issue was low self esteem and fattness. AAS removed the fatness and boosted my self esteem.

You could've done it naturally without ruining your body, user.

Chad is natty but has such good genetics every calls him /fraud/

Check em