What's the best ways to increase test without roiding?

What's the best ways to increase test without roiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
youtu.be/owTADgtxGqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. There are no natural test boosting methods that will do anything even close to roids. What you don't understand is that when you naturally increase your test, it's still within normal ranges, which will mean shit for you unless you're low in test to start with.

Stop eating animal products. Potent naturally occurring mammalian estrogen in meat and dairy is absorbed and lowers test.

I'm just too spooked about the soy meme, and I was told recently milk does this shit too. And I consume a decent amount of milk daily. Should I cut it out and just do water?

Losing fat

Shitposters need not apply.

I'm 14-15 but I don't pretend to go lower bf than this until I'm way heavier.

Dis

Guys i'm so fuckin in panic mode right now

I used to like eating chinese food that has soy sauce in it

does that have them fighter estrogens in it too?! should I never eat anything with soy sauce again?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

xd

xD

Eat red meat, whole milk, eggs... EXERCISE. Avoid anything soy. Avoid alcohol, especially IPA or high hop beer.

>14-15

I think the soy in soy sauce is chemically rendered into aminos...probably moreso in naturally fermented sauce rather than hydrolized

I eat red meat and eggs. I also drink quite a lot of whole milk and don't drink alcohol at all. Is the milk estrogen thing a meme?

b-but muh lifts.

Did I hit a nerve, porkboy? Admit it, all those animal estrogens have pussified your brain.

Soy has no effect on T or E levels as the phytosteroids in soy have little to no androgen/estrogen receptor affinity. And in case they bind to receptors they have no activity.

Once again, shitposters need not apply, soyboy

CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING REACH A CONSENSUS, I'M TRYING TO NOT BECOME A FUCKING BETA BOY HERE

Seriously though why so many feminine low T men these days? There has to be SOMETHING causing it and I would like to avoid it. If it's not soy then what is it? And don't say meat because most of these feminine men are vegans.

Dairy is okay if it's not in excess.

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

I don't know but I'm kinda spooked that's why I'm taking preventive measures.

I-is it tap water? It's possible right? Maybe that's it. It would explain why it is so widespread.

Thanks for the info, mate

I doubt it. I live in a 3rd world shithole and the epidemic seems to be spreading even here. I thought the soy thing was a meme but I'm actually noticing the increase in amount of effeminate men around here too and I'm not gonna lie that's pretty spooky

WRONG
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
>Twelve subjects were enrolled with a mean age of 32.25 years (range 25 to 47). Serum testosterone decreased 19%(+/-22%) during the 4-week use of soy protein powder (P = 0.021) and increased within 2 weeks after we discontinued soy protein powder.
>Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist; the significance of this biological effect with respect to cancer prevention needs further study.

Then it might be soy. I just noticed my fucking gum has soy in it. What the FUCK?

I don't know if it's actually soy but fuck that shit, I'm not taking risks.

>dat denial
Congrats on your transition

>fighter estrogens

good band name

How do I get to the highest normal range I can?

Thread should have ended here honestly, but people want to believe in their placebos.
Healthy diet, exercise, good sleep. If you already do this then there is very little you can do. If you're that concerned about T-Levels or want more than natty get blood tested and start pinning.

There are many things you CAN indeed do to prevent your force feminization.
Number One, avoid soy and bpa, this is the hardest as these shits are everywhere, eat lentils instead, drink water and coffee instead of soda. Avoid beer, but just beer, because hops also increase estrogen.

Number Two, work out, see sticky.

Number Three, believe it or not, attitudes and environment can influence your bodies testosterone production. From music to the way you think about love will change the way your body produces hormones, just as excessive 'mal' stress can age a person rapidly. The most interesting example is 'love'. When you fall in love, your testosterone plummets, this is not a joke and I urge you to research this. Walking like a man rather than a women, increases test. Speaking in a man's voice, instead of like a homosexual, increases test. Listening to metal or (uhg) rap instead of r&b female spirit shit or generally anything relaxing, increases test.

Being a man is hard, testosterone is produced by the body to prepare you for life's hardships, and when your body feels it is relaxed, or perhaps you've found a mate you love enough to have a kid with, you're masculinity makes way for a more thoughtful, caring disposition (testosterone drops).

>Seriously though why so many feminine low T men these days?
Sitting is bad for your balls, and we sit a fuck ton more than our grandfathers did.

Also we are fatter, especially as children, and we do less physical labor.

Meta analyses prove you wrong. You can cherry pick any study you like but you're clueless on how to access it.

>12 men

Are you seriously basing a theory on just 12 men? You're fucking stupid kek

Lose fat, get more sleep, take D-3 & fish oil before bed. Make sure you’re getting enough selenium and zinc. Go heavy on compound lifts.

The consensus is that soy shrinks your balls until they swell up with cancer. Don't listen to shills, the shit is put into food on purpose, soy is not any easier to grow than any other legume. It's the same with bpa, it is proven to be toxic and cause hormonal imbalances in both both both both genders. both of them, yet is still legal to put in anything that makes contact with the skin or with food.

You have to be eating tofu and drinking soy milk as staples for the estrogen to matter

It becomes a staple when it is put in everything, including as meat filler, even in foods where additional protein isn't even needed, there's soy in the fried chicken at my grocery store deli.

please

Fat metabolizes testosterone into estrogen, so get shreded

>protein powder
eat whole soy you mongoloid

second that, an Alpha mentality will raise your natural test.
>There is no one woman! there are millions and i want to fuck them all!

So what should we ead since soy is everywhere?

whole food plants

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US!

like soy beans?
kek

Schlomo wills it

This. Even if you ate clean, rested well, got enough vitamin D, took Zinc, gave it 110% in the gym, and did all the other shit that naturally increases your test levels, they'd still be within normal ranges and you wouldn't see any additional benefits, unless they were abysmally low to begin with. High-normal is still normal. It doesn't matter whether your gallon is full of milk or water, you still only have a gallon. Popping your levels up a couple hundred won't give you steroid-like gains.

>waiting to have your opinion dictated by some random dude who pretend to lift on the internet
Buy some books you dipshit.

BE.TEST.
NOFAP AND MEAT youtu.be/owTADgtxGqU

smoke cigs

def avoid IPA's and real hoppy shit though cause that stuff is estrogenic

So is vodka, whiskey and such fine? In a small amount?

It’s in almost everything now.
In NZ it’s in ALL commonly available breads as Soy flour is cheaper alternative.
It’s also in most dairy blended spreads.
Not to mention soy milk has become a popular alternative to people with allergies

P=0.021 is just a number amirite

lads, i need some help with my results.

I'm 23, 5'9

i've been obese most of my teenage life, heaviest was 262lb in september 30th this year.

I did a 43 day water fast and I'm 203lb now, i ordered a testosterone test to check if im soyboy or not.

have started working out quite intensely following the guide on Veeky Forums now, but i've drunk from shitty plastic bottles for years so i've prob gotten some soyboy characteristics.

i jerk off like 2-3 times a day from horniness still, was probably like 5-6 in teenage years

comparison website says its 616ng/dl, is that good or bad?

lol, did they really delete the post? 14-15 was about the % of bodyfat he had.

its normal, just like the range shows you

not the same guy but isn't that range a little too wide?

yeah I wouldn't be very happy to be in the lower end of that, but he is just fine, 616 is completely normal for someone in their 20s

I switched to water, If I drink milk my gyno gets worse.

Yeah, that's fine. More is better though, so try making some test-boosting habits.

>the consensus
Among who?
>Soy shrinks your balls
Post source

Completely normal

>implying that they've reached a consensus in books and it would not be the exact same thing but instead of bros in the internet it would be a bunch of "scientists" on a book that I have to pay for

ye but i've heard doctors will give you a bill of health even when its really low test because technically its not in the danger zone.

I just don't wanna be in my 20s and have the test levels of a 70-80 year old guy (even though your doctor would say thats fine), it fucks up your potential muscle gains.

thanks, apart from lifting and avoiding estrogenic foods, are there any substantial test-boosting habits that actually work?