>prime gym time
Wut?

> go there
> 'uh excuse me, this is fo-'
> self-identify as a woman, call feminists there bigots
> lift as normal

>inb4 200 replies
If it's ONE hour on a single day it's acceptable

Go anyway and claim trans if anyone bothers you.

And also call them out in advance for using "Female" as a noun because that's a bad thing in feminist doctrine

It's an hour on a Thursday for a single day. I don't think it's anything to get autistic about.

Don't lie user
If you couldn't accompany your gf to the gym you'd be glad she preferred going to a women's only gym or a normal gym during the womens only hour.
If you're on a college campus there's saudi and indian foreign exchange students. That's all I think need be said to explain why some girls would prefer this.

Give them an inch...
>it's JUST an hour on one day
>it's JUST the afternoons on one day
>it's JUST one day a week
>it's JUST half the gym reserved for women
No double standards should be tolerated, especially at a government funded school

Don’t claim gender fluidity. RUN IN THAT BITCH AND SCREAM “I AM A MALE AND THIS IS MY DOMAIN” then proceed to shit in the middle of the weightroom. That will stop their 1 hour sessions.

Walk in wearing one of those Muslim full body suits that the women wear. Like a sheeted ghost. They'll think you're a woman. Start doing heavy weights that no cunt could do. They'll be astonished and think you're a female icon. It'll be funny.

>not wanting to have more wheyfus around campus

>Wow, how do you lift all that weight girl?
>"Explosive strength"

Kek

Dont forget to scream for them to suck your dick at the end of each lift

I unironically suggest you put on some red lipstick and eyeliner and just waltz in to do your heavy deadlifts/squats or whatever and say you as a woman.

I mean what are they going to do?

My gym actually got rid of the female only area because they needed the space and no women really used it.

>Wow it's amazing how you can lift so much weights!
>Y-you too..
>Wait why is your voice so deep?
>Z-zumba and wii fit

slippery slope blah blah blah

Question white women: do you realize that society bends over backwards to accomdate you?

Yes but I continue to cry about male privelege to get more benefits in the future

Nice

Wow one hour. I'd love to be outraged over 1 hour of bullshit, but I don't suffer from a crippling lack of development

This is the second time at least that you've bitched. It's an hour. Deal with it.

Have fun being outraged over shit that doesn't matter, just like the people you despise.

I hope they know that's against Title XI discrimination laws.

Just say you're a tranny freak.

Look at it differently. You have a wheelchair ramp for those who need, right? Even if wheelchairs has np going down the stairs, Stephen Hawking isn't taking it as well.

Let's be honest here and admit women have lower IQ than men. Having an hour to themselves to understand basic obesity fundamentals is like having a wheechair ramp for their minds.
With males around they would just be competing for attention and unable to think.

>Show up at time
>Pre-game to do 1rep max deadlifts
>Show up and barbell down dumbell area
>"Ummm sir this is a womens only area"
>"Oh thats fine, I identify as female"
>Proceed to make as much noise as humanly possible

>XI
brainlet in da HAUS

>women taking steroids
>caking themselves in makeup to go to the gym
>getting fake tits
>Pretending this type of roastie is better than the others

Whoops

pussy

It is prime gym time

So what? Just say that you identify as a female and go lift

wear wig, claim trans. If you think you'll look stupid, just remind yourself that they're actually going to play "themed music" whatever the fuck that means

nigger

sensitive fags ITT

it's one hour. go do your homework and lift at 7

I remember some user said the same thing happened at his uni on a past thread, only for others say it got even worse and even more recurring where they lived
>b-but muh strong womyn
so strong they dont even lift without daddy closing the gym for all males
>b-but its for the message
no girl wants muscle mass besides at their ass, other than dykes they all loathe the ideia of not looking like a petite girl
they already take half gym space with their asinine flavor of the month meme routines a la zumbawe and crossfit, do you incels really want to incentive further retardation?

> listening to beyonce and banning men from events will empower women
Id almost be fine with it if the same people didnt also sleep around. They need a safe space away from men one second but the same night they are being fucked by random black guys off tinder.

>Saudi
Hahahaha arab girls are the biggest whores. This one chick I know had a threesome on the second day of uni in first year

Just erase the board desu

This.
>go anyway
>"uh, women only"
> tell them to piss off
>get kicked out
>lawsuit
>free tuition plus emotional damages
>buy the sickest home gym you can imagine
>still use uni gym for that hour on that day of the week while glaring at staff and any girls that are there

This thread has me disappoint.

Go to the gym during this time and hit on ALL of the women that show up in descending order of hotness. At best you land a date with a hottie, at worst you scare all of these idiot roasties away from trying shit like this in the future.

If you get kicked out, do this

It's 1 hour for 1 day. Im sure if you email the gym and tell them you have to workout at that time that day they will let you.

Go in there and train as you would, if they ask you to leave, tell them you're dyslexic or autistic so they can't kick you out. Say that it's part of your autistic schedule/routine and they will stop bothering you. I use autism as an excuse all the time, I recommend you do the same

> assumes the court won't instantly fine OP a million dollars for being a white male

It's uh... 2017... so yeh

>muh slippery slope

Now that you mentioned it does wii fit actually do anything for weight loss?

>Implying the slippery slope isn't a real thing
Just look at what's going on with videogames right now with the star wars battlefront micro transactions. That all started with some "harmless"cosmetic horse armour in Oblivion. Also just look at America's white population declining rapidly since the 70s. "We're only letting in a few immigrants. It won't upset the population demographics we promise you. It's only a bit. Just little tiny bit". 40 years later and America is le 56 percent. In another 40 years it will be le 36 percent.

Yes.

They're going to play le ebin Wonder Womyn theme since every roastie on earth likes to pretend it's the best movie ever.
>muh female directors

>1 day for 1 hour
>Prime gym time
How boring do you have to be to complain about this?

sue college for sexism

Yep then suddenly it's going to be ok to fuck dogs and marry pillows right?

Roasties are truly hideous creatures.

Nope then it's going to be where calling a girl "she" gets you expelled and fired. Also you're a rapist.

>this blatant misogyny

Fuck off /r9k/ permavirgin

Can someone explain to me where this "slippery slopes are the opposite of an argument" meme came from? It only started a few years ago with the revival of the progressives. Before then, it was completely accepted as a normal argument.

>cmmon guys let's stop killing gays
>cmmon guys let's legalize sodomy
>cmmon guys let's let gays have a civil union
>cmmon guys let's let gays get married
>cmmon guys let's force people to provide service for gays
>cmmon guys let's take allow gay children to disown their parents

>cmmon guys so what if hitler rearms
>cmmon guys so what if hitler annexes austria
>cmmon guys so what if hitler annexes the sudetenland

>steroid abusing cunts

>cmmon guys so what if we let blacks have rights
>cmmon guys do what if put them in pisitions they're unqualified for
>cmmon guys so what if we give them a 200 SAT bonus
>cmmon guys so what if we give them tons of exculsive clubs to add to their extracirricular list
>cmmon guys so what if companies have diversity quotas
>cmmon guys so what if blacks get shot at a lower rate than other races
>cmmon guys so what if they destroy a city because a robber got shot

Wear a wig and say you’re trans then intimidate the females

>spent my lift pushing men away
>finally get what I want
>beta bf is inferile
>I’m turning 45 next month
>my time is up
>it time to push more men out

This. Use the sjw dickery against them. You are now identifying as a female and are lesbian. If they don't buy it because you dont have bolt on tits and a wig, make a fuss about "normalizing gender stereotypes and roles" or some shit lmfao.

Roastie getting toasty

Most people use it incorrectly, thinking that any argument of a slope can be dismissed. The actual fallacy lies in taking it as a given that a slippery slope exists. If you can argue a reason why, it's not a fallacy.

In the case of progressives, you have to be careful about ad hominem as well. You can't use the fact that someone is a progressive as your argument for a slippery slope. It would be a fallacy. But you can argue that your opponent's progressive philosophy demands incremental "progress" and that his position is therefore dishonest, so long as you follow up by showing why the next few increments are bad. This shouldn't be hard because it's all true. Progressives are all lying commie scum; force them to admit their strategy.

Just cover your bases and provide a reason for evweything.

>cmmon guys so what if women can vote
>cmmon guys so what if women overwhelimng vote for more intrusive government
>cmmon guys so what if women aren't discriminated
>cmmon guys so what if women get affirmative action
>cmmon guys so what if women inniate divorce most of the time
>cmmon guys so what if women win custody most of the time
>cmmon guys so what if women do an objectively worse job at raising kids
>cmmon guys so what if women can force men to pay allimoney for children that aren't theres
>cmmon guys so what if women vote to allow immigrants to take the labourous jobs
>cmmon guys so what if women are giving betas throught cancer from their toxic cunts

>ad hominem
this one always gets me, if someone is running for public office their argument is essentially that they are best suited for the position, so attacking their character(corupption, cheating, greed, ect) should be attacking their arguemwnt as well right?

Sorry what was that?

Fucking retard cant flip an image?

>I mean what are they going to do?
Claim rape

These are the same institutions who act as judge and jury when rape accusations occur and neglect to have actual police do the investigation instead.

They don't give a fuck about Title IX unless its to claim that women or anyone who isn't white (or isn't white today in the case of Asians) are being discriminated against.

I hate you. I hope you watch your children die of cancer

>no niggers for this hour

I fucking dare you to justify that. Im waiting.

Brilliant, a steroidal female with a head full of marxist indoctrination. The dream.

I like you.

‘Or so I assume.’

Yeah... but not with you...

Litterally claim to be female and you'll be allowed in.

Claim to be female AND ask a friend to pretend to be your boyfriend

> Its only this one time
> Its only ONE hour every day a week. At 6pm.
> Its only 1 (ONE) hour a day, at 6pm. Men get it the other 23 hours a day. FFS have some decency!
> An hour really isn't long enough. 6pm-8pm.
> Why are women paying the same price for membership? They earn 77% what men do, and they only get the gym 2 hours a day when men kinda get it 22. Women get 90% off and mens rates need to go up
> there is now a womens lockerroom and an All Gender lockeroom.
> You've been accused of sexual harassment in the All Gender locker room. Clarissa said she felt uncomfortable about the way you walked into the showers when she was in there. We have called the police

>Ledditor buzzwords
you gotta go back

ever gone to the gym at that time? it's packed to the point that you can barely train

slippery slope is real though. The point is keeping the principle.

>using female as a noun
>using speech exclusionary to trans
>promoting a binary gender spectrum
Fucking cis shitlords

but why do they need the entire gym? surely they could have the same event and still allow others to lift.

But men oppress the weak females just by being there... It's kinda pathetic, but that's just how women are raised nowadays.

>white people are going extinct... i swear!
aw :(

cancel your membership, and tell the manager why

That's the most gymnastic leap from /v/ shitposting to /pol/ shitposting I've ever witnessed.

ooh boy do I have a story for you

>student union website has a poll section
>any student can suggest an action and with enough votes for it will go to the elected representatives
>polls all have open comment section which is not anonymous
>no one really gives a fuck about the SU so stuff goes through this system all the time
>one day someone notices a poll with only 5 days left, 90% "for", for a womens only hour at PRIME TIME every single fucking day at all university sport facilities
>my society (boxing), along with rugby, football (soccer), american football, muay thai and ice hockey arrange a secret meeting
>all phones confiscated at the door, meeting held in basement of some rugby dudes house, we can't let this get out or the SJWs who run the SU will be after our blood
>it's decided that with feminist society and all of LGBT and other SJW societies backing them up, we can't beat them through voting no
>two days to go until the poll closes
>hundreds more yes votes hit the poll, along with comments from huge burly rugby guys and giga nigga american footballers saying "this has to include gender fluid people like myself!"
>FemSoc and LGBT+ Soc kicks up a huge fuss, says we hijacked the poll, demands blood
>stick to our defense, accuse them of transphobia (caused a civil war within LGBT+ soc which led to a section of the society attempting to impeach their president)
>motion gets to the student council and they immediately veto it

HA

Wonderful

underrated post

This

People only get mad about this shit because it's fucking everywhere. Dont give them your money.

The point is ad hominem generally doesnt prove a point wrong. You can point to accusations of wrong doing but theres denying that and in the end you still havent proven any of their stances wrong. Its a weak form of argument for this.