Best legal test booster?

Looking to make a purchase of the closest thing I can get to outlawed steroids. Fagsnark retards need not apply to this thread. Real replies only.

Lose weight

as they are grey market "legal" this falls under "no source talk"

I'm underweight.
>no source talk
Wtf?

fake reply

Yeah I saw that

Google testosterone art of manliness

Tldr;get sleep, eat more animal fat and protein and veggies, compound lifts, vit d and Omega 3, and meditate

Ok, so the short answer is I won't get a serious reply from you as to what I can purchase legally? Then what the fuck are you doing replying here? I'm not asking for your drug dealer's social, just a recommendation to point me in the right direction. If you don't have one, again, why reply?

Is it the same poster every time? It's some kind of basement dweller, who rephrases these threads every time he makes them, desperate for some kind of answer other than the truth

No "test boosters" have ever been demonstrated to work. Don't waste your money.

You can't increase your natural test levels without steroids to any degree that produces measurable change.

Stop making these threads

Just go to gnc and ask for the testosterone booster closest to steroids and theyll get you the necessary things

My first thread on this board, actually, but thanks for the input. Will take it into account.
>GNC
Nice try. Even I'm not that new.

there isnt anything that will work in any meaningful way other than steroids, why do you keep making this thread, either hop on gear or accept your low t levels faggot.

lmao

>Why do you keep making this thread
Real talk? /pol/tard here. You sound like every other poster on that board. Sure you're not taking aluminum supplements? Because this shit is starting to sound downright tinfoil.

Gimme a good dose doc

legal to buy for certain purposes, not legal to use on yourself

I'm a male to male transsexual. I suffer from body dysphoria since I cannot get the body in which I belong naturally.

OP is from the UK where prohormones are legal and roids legal for personal use

Try Bulgarian tribulus it works for me

This is the closest thing. It won't make you an "above anything " but at least will normalize and bring you up to a regular male test level.

Which should be enough to start if you're a base dweller fagot

i love the evolution of this image.

zinc make big cum cums all the way to jew hate

Go to a doctor and get a testosterone prescription

test boosters are a meme

man up and pin

Thanks doc

gracias doctor

Primebody.com

>Thanks doc

Get a selective androgen receptor modulator, Rad-140 mimics fest and gives pretty fucking good results, i took 20mg for 8 weeks and lost a lot of fat, while gaining around 8-10 pounds of muscle. There is suppression so you need a pct

There’s a new sarm called lgd 3303, it’s extreemly powerful and acts anabolic, only side effect is heavy suppression but i saw some blood work reports showing a full return of your production in a weeks on pct

Nanogenin

>acts anabolic
>heavy suppression
>needs a pct

if you're gonna go through all that trouble you might as well just run a cycle of test and get better gains than any shitty sarm

You can’t get shut down and there is nothing effecting your prostate, on top of this, you don’t get effects like hair loss and acne.

Sarms are the future

mmph that fat pussy

day 7 nofap goddamn

No they're not. They're class c but they're not legal.

This reminds me of something me and my friends were talking about on steam.

Swallow my cummies.

>male to male transsexual.
Kys just in case

This. Lose weight and do squats and deadlifts. The act of building muscle naturally raises test levels. The legs are your largest muscles so strengthening then raises test.

The dose is on point, doc

Zinc if you're deficient, DIM if you believe you have too much estrogen.

Um, yes they are?

Test e

Zinc is good for a lot of reasons and the harder you lift the more you should be looking into taking it. Hell since I started supplementing zinc I've started sleeping better, I can cut diamonds with my dick and my immune system seems to have gotten stronger.

You've spammed this every single day for long enough. This is spam now.

There is no way. Listen. Just listen to me for one second. I am a strength coach with a broad knowledge of PEDs and I am telling you, your test is what it is. Alright?

The only way to get more test, is to inject test. I'm sorry. No one ever did it any other way, ever.

Yes they fucking are, else doctors wouldn't administer testosterone to low-test betas such as urself

Big titty goth gf

Exactly. The stress workouts put on your body lowers your test levels and raises estrogen. zinc will get your test levels back to normal if you are deficient - along with all the other health benefits. I take zinc immediately after workouts with my past workout drink.

I take most of my supplements before bed (usually 90 minutes or so, when I take some Melatonin) because that's easier for me to stick to schedule wise.

That and since you grow your gains while resting my body probably appreciates the boost of micronutrients about then.

Super Male Vitality from InfoWars supplement line.

Word. I take magnesium with my melatonin before bed. The body can't process both magnesium and zinc at the same time, so I have to split it. Zinc definitely puts your dreams on another level of taken before bed.

red Pct is a legal aromatase inhibitor you can get in the US

I rarely remember dreaming so I don't worry about zinc dreams too much.

I'm thinking about taking magnesium as a pre-workout thing (since it has benefits like increased bloodflow) but I haven't decided on that yet.

An AI won't exactly raise test levels, but decreasing the effects of estrogen effectively has the same benefit.

Look into citrulline, my friend.

nothings going to actually do anything but steroids lol

Testosterone enanthate