Soy turning the frogs gay

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

what do we do about this brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/44126204/Clinical_studies_show_no_effects_of_soy_20160326-26058-1nxcyyj.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1510912398&Signature=YJUeh9/wog2bn8HDuolWbhthRZU=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Clinical_studies_show_no_effects_of_soy.pdf
anabolicmen.com/milk-testosterone/
institutobernabeu.com/uploads/ficheros/publicaciones/documentos-1/201504/documentos-1-instituto-bernabeu-food-intake-and-its-relationship-with-semen-quality-a-case-control-study.pdf
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/742482573910278144
youtube.com/watch?v=oBnSv5k4IUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Consume soy

So vegans are truly retarded
Did you understand the study?

soy is better than dairy, soy is shit tier, so dairy is also shit tier. what's the problem?

yes

DAMN IT, I JUST ATE A WHOLE TUB OF COTTAGE CHEESE. FUCKING JEWS.

Phytoestrogens SUBSTITUTE estradiol produced by the body i.e. they have the same effect (if not worse) it does the same thing that heroin does confronted with endorphines produced by the body.
Phytoestrogens are made by the plants for defensive purposes, they are supposed to harm you actively worse than estradiol. The body produces less estradiol under phytoestrogens to protect itself since it's being already poisoned from the outside
I read the 1 (one) study you posted on cow milk and estrogen effect in human body, sorry mate but not everyone here is a dumb American ZOG subject drinking altered milk. I live in Europe and I buy milk from local farmers under strict regulation
Daily reminder that Eric Bugenhagen had been drinking 2 gallons of grass feed cow milk a day for 8 years

> Phytoestrogens SUBSTITUTE estradiol produced by the body i.e. they have the same effect (if not worse) it does the same thing that heroin does confronted with endorphines produced by the body.

[citation needed]

It's high school biology.
The body always tries its best to maintain homeosthasis. If you are being poisoned with phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens, the body produces less estrogen on its own as a natural reponse. It's the reason why many roiders get gyno.
PS: next time, post your timestamped body, not some online corporate shill

If you're worried about getting low testosterone from food, be it dairy or legumes, you're already a low test faggot.

Humans documented as living happily on dairy products for 2000 years.
Last couple of years all kinds of shit is grown by the ton, and pushed to consumers through fake science.

Humans were never designed to eat soy and obesity and mental illness is now "epidemic".

jesus, pjw is insufferable

i even agree with the guy, he's just such a fucking faggot

>he thinks pseudoestrogens will do anything
Unless you are injected with that shit in the purest form it will literally do nothing

>Not wanting to have highest tes possible

never gonna make it

Eat your soy and cut your dick off.

>puffy estrogenic face

Wow really convinced me, brb buying some tofu.

the effect of ingested estrogens on your hormones is negligible be it animal or plant estrogens. being worried that food will lower your test is autistic and plain wrong. things that actually effect hormone production negatively
>not enough sleep
>not enough food
>not enough sunlight
>not enough exercise
>exposure to pollution
>exposure to toxins (pesticides, certain plastics)

s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/44126204/Clinical_studies_show_no_effects_of_soy_20160326-26058-1nxcyyj.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1510912398&Signature=YJUeh9/wog2bn8HDuolWbhthRZU=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Clinical_studies_show_no_effects_of_soy.pdf

Soy does not harm T levels.

anabolicmen.com/milk-testosterone/
institutobernabeu.com/uploads/ficheros/publicaciones/documentos-1/201504/documentos-1-instituto-bernabeu-food-intake-and-its-relationship-with-semen-quality-a-case-control-study.pdf

Milk lowers testosterone. It also reduces your sperm count and increases the amount of mutations, making them less viable. Milk is a fucking nightmare for men and is part of the reason why so many men have low sperm counts. Switch to fucking soy if you want healthy T levels and yummy protein beverage to boot.

Yeah nah fuck off Shlomo soyboy

>muh soy

ye

double dubs of truth

What irritates me about this isn't even the argument about nutrition itself. It's the fact that "soyboy" has become a word on the right. I'm a Trump-loving /pol/tard who eats like a Berkeley hippy and loves soy and hates low-test numales. This is genuinely a confusing situation for me.

kek

pjw is a low test faggot

tits like a little bitch

Shlomo just go away

I'm not even kidding.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/742482573910278144

#GaysAgainstSharia

Eat less soy? Drink almond milk?
When I went full granola in my early 20s, I didn't really find avoiding soy to be all that difficult despite eating like the dirty hippy I was (and kind of still am--just more meat in the diet)

But I like soy. I don't even want to avoid it, and I haven't experienced any feminizing effects from eating it. I just don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of faggots.

I switched to soy milk about a year ago and have also made the most gains since I started working out. I agree with PJW on most things but he dropped the ball here.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

youtube.com/watch?v=oBnSv5k4IUA

InfoWars is controlled opposition. You should stop posting like a Reddit faggot. "I'm a Trump loving queer my pronouns are xe/xim. Who wants to praise fucking kekemaga with me XD"

meatcucks are faggots

>reptile DNA lines up perfectly with humans
Salt is killing slugs! Say no to salt

hahaha why are they just beating the shit out of the cows

>everything he says makes a lot of sense
>why haven't i see this guy before?
>infowars

i thought they were conspiracy nuts

it's all about min-maxing in anticipation of helter skelter. you aren't hating leftists nearly as much as you could be!

rolling

They are. This isn't even a wall clock being right 2 times out of the day thing. He's giving you all the information he wants you to hear and abstaining from giving you the rest

How about you just do whatever you like regardless of whatever label other retards want to give you?

Oh wait. The right absolutes loves label.s

>giving you all the information he wants you to hear and abstaining from giving you the rest
Infowars is no less credible than CNN desu

pjw is a joke

discord.gg/8gAwnX

>Soy does not harm T levels.

>The right absolutes loves label.s
no your a sexist, bigot, racist, transphobic, orangephobic soyboy

Not only does soy turn you gay and weak, it's also just generally unhealthy as fuck. Pretty much every single study purporting it's great health benefits is funded by the soy industry.
Those fuckers are almost worse than the corn lobby.

Do people seriously think that the SOY industry is bigger then the meat and dairy industry?

Citation needed

It's more about population control than making some mulla here

>what do we do about this brahs

Make the people responsible for it pay.

they are largely related, most soy is fed to livestock

>drink about 1L of milk a day for the past year
>1158 test

soy tastes nasty for me so I dont touch it desu

We think vegans are autistic liars, and that jews promote anything that harms whites. You don't need a lot of money to pay some college students to post of forums. They only need to rent an amazon turk

Friendly reminder that this man drinks 1 gallon of milk a day for the past 8 years, and even experimented with 2 gallons a day for extended periods of time.

>Milk is a fucking nightmare for men and is part of the reason why so many men have low sperm counts
But most don't drink that much milk.

Let me guess: You're American.

>Sample size of 61 men
>self reported

INTO THE TRASH THE STUDY GOES

rolling (come on 0%)

Alright then Veeky Forums give it to me straight:
How do I maximize my testosterone levels then?