Who soyboy here? You don't believe in that bunch of bullshit, right? Soy is healthy and contains a lot of protons

Who soyboy here? You don't believe in that bunch of bullshit, right? Soy is healthy and contains a lot of protons
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Enjoy your broke dick white boi ;)

If it gets me to my feminine side, so be it. At least I'll score way more pootang than you, virgins

the absolute state of white '''males'''

Is that your selfie?

Is this the leader of the alt-right?

DO MON STROM MODIO

I love soy, mainly because I was raised on the stuff. And imo look more "feminine" than any of those "dudes", but I'm pretty right wing. Does that still make me a soyboy?

He adress a good point, that TEST drop dramatically, but his argumentation is half-baked

He should have talked about Endocrine disruptor who is the main reason why testosteron is dropping.

Japan has a Soy based diet for century and now have a lot less cancer that american for example.

>Eating muscle tissue grown by endogen hormones.
>blaming a bean

Gas the kikes, race war now

WO HOR OBOT ON THO MON STROM MODIO

If you don't get bitch tits, then whatever. It probably isn't that bad in low quantities. But if you drink soy dranks everyday then don't be surprised when you get bitch tits.

I wonder what his test levels are

I drink soy everyday. No bitch tits. I've seen a lot of those in this board and I doubt they drink as much soy and eat as much tofu as I do.

The soy boy menace must be wiped from the face of the earth

>If it gets me to my feminine side, so be it. At least I'll score way more pootang than you, virgins
Faggots like you should be gassed. Willing to befriend females in a sneaky way. How low can you go?

You know there's something wrong with them, when the Asian has the highest test (still way below average) and looks the most masculine, lol

Willing to befriend females in a sneaky way just to get pussy***

I was just joking, idiot. This is PSA for ignorants who don't know about proper eating. I mean, soy is probably harmless in low quantities, but replace meat, milk and such with it and you're setting youreslf for problems.

Dude has the shoulder width of my little sister, and doesn't post any proof about soy and hormone problems.
It's almost like he is tricking you retards into reaffirming your believes for easy views.

I'm certain I could any one of these fags with a single punch

So switching milk which has actual estrogen with phytoestrogens in soy which block estrogen receptors and thus lower estrogen is "setting yourslf for problems."? Maybe if you weren't such a milkboi cuck you would be able to have enough concentration to properly put together a sentence.

I think I could also them, user.

>they all have wide woman-hips
color me surprised

Asian guy at 363 is the only one in normal range. Imagine how manly he could be if he weren't castrating himself at Buzzfeed.

With the "weaker" hand right?

A study from the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found cognitive dysfunction and brain atrophy in men consuming two or more servings of tofu per week.
Researchers in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition also found significant cell proliferation in breast tissue from soy supplementation in only 14 days. And a Japanese study at the Ishizuki Clinic found that just 35mg of isoflavones per day caused thyroid suppression in healthy individuals in just three months.

In 1992, the Swiss Health Service estimated that two cups of soy milk per day provides the estrogenic equivalent of one birth control pill... and infants fed soy formula the equivalent of five birth control pills.

Soy protein has been shown to decrease muscular strength, lower testosterone and increase cortisol when consumed post-workout.

don't Asians usually have higher testosterone levels that whites though?

He's manlet. That's genetics. But he has very good facial aesthetics.
Drink it raw, cunt
No, they have the lowest. Blacks have the highest, whites are in the middle.

American blacks have the same test as white Americans stop lying faggot. Mexicans/Latinos are higher.

NEWFAGS OUT OUT OUT

One of his more coherent videos to be honest

That's because of toxoplasmosis, trololololol