Been going to the Gym for like 1.5 years, where to go from here?

Been going to the Gym for like 1.5 years, where to go from here?

Friend of mine suggested doing stuff for my shoulders since apparently i've got wide hips, what do you guys think?

bump 4 advice

Decent lighting and doesn't really seem like a lot of progress for 1.5 years. What's your routine? And yes your hips are wide.

I was kind of a wimp before but yea

Outside of gym i do 30 pushups 80 situps and 60 repetitions with a 30kg dumbell on each side

Inside i do 60 kg on the machines for my arms and 90 kg on the rowing machines, rn 45 kg for my shoulders, 60 kg legs, 30 kg on the machine for stomach crunches, each with 3x10 repetitions

i also do assisted pullups but i dont know if they're doing much

b8

This bad?

your forearms are skinny leaving me to believe your form is bad

What do?

pay a personal trainer to correct you. Thats what i did and it saves you alot in the long run. May aswell not be in the gym if you have shit form

It's pretty bad. Definitely need to get on an actual program. Sounds like you've just been going and fucking around for an hour doing things that appeal to you.

Why do you think forearm size is indicative of bad form?

you haven't done any shoulder work fir 1.5 years?
Fucking run ss then do gslp with like 4 accessories

Is there anything i can do for my shoulder with a dumbell?

at home i mean

Amateur here, I just do b/w and my shoulders and back got kind of huge compared to before. Normal now I guess. Pike pushups/military press and pullups work pretty good for me I think. With all the hanging from the other exercises my forearms also got stronger

I was looking to do some stuff from this chart

Just the dumbell press looks interesting

do lateral raises with dumbells for joocy shoulders

Lateral raises are the GOAT for traps brah

>for traps
Excuse me?

Is this the natty potential of weightlifting for 1.5 years?

Im gonna be serious i've gone to the gym because i've had a huge amound of lower back pain

After an episode where i thought i'd die i finally thought of going to the gym. This was after 3 years of not doing any sports mind you

So imagine the guy on the left except bald and paler and you got me before i started going to the gym. Working on becoming a chad (socially too) but its a long road

So i havent been weightlifting professionally i've just been trying to not die from lower back pain most of the time. I've only recently started trying to bulk up and as you can see its gonna take me a while

You should keep going to the gym.

why tho?

>60 repetitions with a 30kg dumbell on each side
Repetitions of what?