Fell for the listening to Veeky Forums meme. Thanks for the t-Rex thighs

Fell for the listening to Veeky Forums meme. Thanks for the t-Rex thighs.

Is this legit?
If I force my wife to squat and lift every fuckin' day will it cure her hank hill ass?

You look a thousand times better.

Sumeet Sahni on instagram

The text on the shoulder is arabic and translates to: "If you can read this your infidel ass will be killed."

> changed pose, underwear and lighting as per
> has a smaller ass
JUST

But trex mode is the ideal female form

/noprogressiongeneral/

>using anterior pelvic tilt to look like your ass is bigger

pathetic

are you fucking retarded? or butthurt slags?

I've no idea what the people in this thread are talking about, that's great progress. What routine?

would suck a fart out her ass

test E 500mg pw
liposuction on ass

You married a girl with a flat ass?
Two wrongs don’t make a right man.

Why would you not want this?

I'm a guy with a body similar to yours and i could accomplish a bigger change by doing the trifecta: smaller underwear, lordosis, and lighting.

At first i was skeptical of the posts saying female asses couldnt be built in the gym, just thighs, but more and more of these """progression""" photos have made me a full convert.

Obviously bait but, your welcome? 6/10 on the left to 12/10 on the right. Left is the kind of girl I him up with on a Saturday night, but the right is who I dream of marrying

You have some terrible tastes, attainment and standards.

>marrying up roiding girl
nigga

>marrying somebody who doesn't even lift
Kek, if a woman wants me to put a ring on her finger she had to demonstrate that she can squat her bodyweight for reps with proper form

> marrying a man

Topkek

You are a total idiot if you date and even marry a girl with the hope that she will physically look any better than she does when you meet her. Female beauty is 90% genetic, whether they have large breasts, a small waist, wide hips and a big ass. The extra 10% is how well they look after themselves and style. So you can maybe raise a girl an extra point out of ten.

She improved her ass by a lot, good on her. I would rather have a fatter less muscly ass, though.

That said, her pose is completely different between pictures. On the one on the right she's sticking her ass as far as she can while flexing.

That girl is a surgical mess.

Me on the left

The dog knows it too.

>Real women can only be skeletons or whales

both looks like shit tb.h
revolting

me 2