> qts always notice me, but I'm not interested in shallow bitches
> gf starts getting jealous
> really jealous
> all the time
> relationship becomes a fucking pain in the ass because of how jealous she is
> mfw

What do I do Veeky Forums?

maintain frame (be a man)
tell her you're reaching your full potential not for yourself but for any future children you might have.

Fuck off. I'm not a pedo

she wouldn't even admit it is because I'm getting fit, even though it's obvious AF

I guess what I'd do is somehow reassure her that I loved her and wanted to stay loyal to her. Talk about it if you have to

Nah, you keep the cunt on her toes.

Tell her you're doing it for yourself, for her, and for a better future together, and that you're going to keep going whether she likes it or not - but that her support would mean a lot to you.

Guarantee she has a 4/10 body.

This

Is this correct?

Of course you'll get compliments when you were fat but you will still be ugly, unshapely and aged for your lifestyle so i doubt any girls are eyeing you - stick to your loyal girlfriend.

Dump the twat. You shouldn't be dating older women anyway. Besides, she's just about past breeding age.

either marry her or tell her that you really love her by some great gesture
otherwise it will only get worse and worse

tell her to fuck off if she cant handle the gains

> 29
> past breeding age

just give your girl more attention. if shes the one you fight for that shit brother. dont ever let it go. no thot will ever be worth it

This desu. Alpha af

Where, by whom and under what circumstances are you getting noticed by qts and getting compliments? How do you react?

University (she studies with me), gym, no qts at work at all, don't do much more.

no, D-cups, she takes care of what she eats, nicely formed, but lacks discipline so no squatting, which at this age means -3 points. 7/10 is fair

put her back in her place.
really just be a man and tell her if she is gonna keep being like this it will hurt the relationship and eventually you will have no choice but to move on.

It would be a lot easier to give you some advice OP if you posted pictures of your girlfriend

Guarantee she has no waist, thin hips and a pancake ass. Saggy tits as well. D is also small for a 7, she would have to be great elsewhere to compensate. You have a plain 4/10 bodied gf.

She's getting older, and as women get older they tend to fear being left, and thier chances of finding another partner are significantly lower then men. I'm in no place to give advice but,
Accept your yandere waifu, come clean about what you think and don't get mad even if she get irrational. Reassure her of your loyalty, communicate that feeling of
> qts always notice me, but I'm not interested in shallow bitches
Even if it's vain and ego feeding, these little phrases go a long way in keeping peace of mind. Keep channels of communication open to talk about this kind of stuff, so it can be dealt with and vented off in private rather then in public. This really depends on your relationship and trying to remedy the jealousy shouldn't be the driving factor in this, but my father said that having children really quells it.
But don't give up on your gains, personal hobbies and especially self improvement are almost rarely things that should be sacrificed without external cause to a relationship.
Good luck, OP, you are at the age when things get real tacked down for the rest of your life.

>5/10 face

dump her