Necklets, when will they learn?

necklets, when will they learn?

and chinlet

Btfo

Sick hair

> implying this guy doesn't slay mad puss.

alive and white > dead and shitskin

>((((((((seid))))))))
>white

Pick one.

Zyzz looks subhuman there lol. Also who cares about neck when you look better than some dead kurd?

jeff pls go

i know girls love this hair style, but as a guy.. that shit is mad gay.

>girls love it
>its mad gay

Isn't wearing your hair in a way that other men would approve more gay than wearing it in a way that makes intercourse with a woman more likely?

it's out of style now

Has jeff admitted that he wants to be zyzz yet?

Girls who love this desaster of a haircut dont deserve to be fucked properly.

>5'8 vs 6'1

> implying slaying pussy is a goal and not a side effect.

POO IN LOO

>seid
>white
Kek

Is there any proof that Zyzz got jaw surgery?

>goblin
>white

pick 1

Only ausfags have this gay hairstyle. Heaumeaus.

he's too feminine to pull it off. if you're masculine enough it balances out and you can do whatever. jeff would look much better just buzzed or something.

The Virgin Jeff vs the Chad Zyzz

pretty sure he said he wasn't inspired by him.

chestbrah pls go

It’s actually

Jeff plsgo

Am I a necklet?

he had a nice jaw when he was in his teens

i know the meme chestbrah, pls go

they both have such nice hair, how do you keep your hair I don't wanna be generic bald buff guy like everyone else

Yes. You should consider lynching yourself. Your death will be instantaneous.

>dat menorah
Yes, you are a necklet

delet this

The JIDF cancer is spreading over to other board

What is JIDF?

Jaundice-Induce dental folds. Basically, he had jaundice when he was young, and that permanently affected the shape of his jaw.

dude no homo, but you have a perfect profile. jelly. you don't need to change shit. this must be bait on second thoughts...

LMAO

Not bait and I appreciate it. It's just that I showed off my max payne cosplay on /v/ during Halloween and had a bunch of anons making fun of my neck.

I had jaundice can you tell?

Yes

how? I tried looking up jaundice induce dental folds and didnt find anything or maybe im just too retarded. What is a dental fold?

10/10 twink would bend over a sink

>chinlet
>jawlet
>noselet

Also

im ded homie

did i fall for maymay

must have effected your bulbus olfactorius

This post changed my life.

s-stop it right now

oh yeah i actually do remember seeing a pretty good max payne cosplay in those threads. i wouldn't take that shit seriously, they're comparing you to a idealised video game character model so it's whatever. your neck looks normal. thick neck is a meme unless you're a serious bodybuilder/rugby player type. if you put on some mass it should thicken in proportion.

I've been 'working out' my neck for a couple of months now, don't know if there's any change.

Each day, after I brush my teeth I do this exercise I made up. I forcefully stretch my spine into a straight position for 1 minute. After this I stand in front of the mirror and turn my head left and right for about 2-4 minutes (I time it). Not sure if it works, but I do think I have some more girth to my neck.

I have something that would thicken his neck

It's thin. Deadlifts might get it thicker. They did for me. If for some reason deadlifts won't make your neck thick (although you look like dyel, so you would have to try first), there are dedicated lifts for neck, but they're complicated and risky when done incorrectly. Well, so is deadlift.