/META THREAD/

Meta thread since it's allowed, fuck you
Global rule 11
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc

The vegan shilling thread is intentional advertising made by organized groups. We're all sick and tired of it. They spam their thread making up to 5 at the same time, linking to their groups (this is advertising). They don't engage in discussion and make this shitty board even shittier.

2. Non-Veeky Forums related threads (sips, Chad, face height and frame etc) do not belong here, as said in the sticky.

Kek you meat-eating virgins are pathetic

I'm fine with a vegan general but why do we need 3 of them concurrently what the fuck

Mods need to start doing their fucking jobs. "High test" threads are not Veeky Forums related. This board is for fitness and health and some fucking jews are shilling their mentally ill obesity fetish.

I agree with this, vegan threads are okay but spamming them is not.

Not only that, they spam their discord in every fucking thread. I'll start reporting them everytime I see one, if mods won't do anything expect another 2014 hotpockets

>Things I report on contact
/r9k/ threads
GF threads
sip threads
race threads (blacks are more toned, whites can't bench)
the second cbt/qtddtot that spawns when the other is at 150 posts
anything political

>Things I filter
db vs bb shitposting
is this natty?? threads
vegan threads
high test containment thread
how do i get more test without roids?? threads
newfag bait threads like why lift if you'll never look like arnie and people posting non lifters saying natty limit
that guy that keeps posting his Veeky Forums discord

So in other words this thread is currently your only unfiltered/unreported thread.

it's mostly generals and new lifter questions with oddball specific lift threads. rather talk about pulldowns vs upsidedown pullups than look at asses and talk about not having a gf

At one point last week there were literally 4 "what motivates you to lift"/"how did you get started lifting"/"what keeps you going" type threads bouncing around the first 3 pages.

If you're having second thoughts about working out maybe you should stop and fuck off of Veeky Forums.

I tolerate the no gf threads because they were here back when I started lurking so I got used to them. High test and braphog threads are fucking disgusting though, absolutely the highest tier of degeneracy that gets reported the moment I see them but since mods are fat fetishists themselves these threads will never get removed.

I'd be more accepting of vegan threads if they were less blatant trolling ("lol meatcucks, eating meat is for fags, no one who ever ate meat got laid in the history of time and die at 24 of cholesterol"), and stayed on topic of FITNESS on a vegan diet, instead of always starting "ethics and ecology".
Discussing vegan nutrition, supplementation, weight loss, and health benefits make sense on a fitness board, talking about ethics belongs elsewhere.

I'm pretty much convinced only 10% of posters have an interest in actual biomechanics or nutrition. I've seen threads with 100 broscience posts in 20 minutes come to a complete halt when that guy who actually wants to talk about the stuff shows up and posts a paragraph. So I don't really expect much out of the vegan general because it's inherently shitposting.

DUBS
U
B
S

>complain about non fit threada
>it gets enforced
>no fun allowed, so everyone leaves
>op the cock sucker complains why thi board is so empty

Either you have all the freedom or no freedom.

>go to this goon infested board that nobody cares about and they will also direct you to their shitty namefag irc channel
Fucking hotpockets, I swear

>begging to be reported

Kek. What a humorless sadcunt.

RULED TO PERMIT
ONE
THREAD
PER
BOARD
TO
TALK
ABOUT
THE
BOARD
GO BACK TO SOMETHING AWFUL

found the 17 y/o sip poster

This. So long as its vaguely within the realm of fitness, its motivations and outcomes, it should be allowed. Who the fuck comes on Veeky Forums for serious advice anyway? It's just edgy humor and cheap laughs.

jeez i wonder if i should follow the rules laid out in the post by an hiro six months ago, or the sticky note that's recently been added?

>This board is for fitness and health
Not since 2013

True. This is now the homemade fruit smoothie board. Mixed berry>all

This is the problem

These are the problem causers

>This is the problem
Nah, that "Mental Health Is Health Too" threads were cancer. Of course, /feel/ is allowed these days

Just SS and GOMAD rite bro? Squats and deadlifts brah. Heavy compounds watch that form. PERMA BULK BRAZ