What is low carb, for a 100gr., which is easily deductable from all product packaging

What is low carb, for a 100gr., which is easily deductable from all product packaging.
So not per day or whatever, just what constitutes as few carbs per 100gr. And what would be too many to generally recommend being still acceptable.

what the fuck are you asking

Is 5 g carbohydrates per 100g many or few carbs?
What about 10, or 20
What amount is acceptable if you intend to decrease bfp

read the sticky you fucking idiot

If you're losing weight, types of food don't matter as much as just eating at a calorie deficit. You can do it normally (moderate carbs, moderate fat, high protein) or more like Keto (very few carbs, high fat, moderate protein). I wouldn't say there's a "right" amount of carbs

Ow and i don't intend to go into ketosis, not. That dedicated.

Right, but calorie deficit high carb will still be less effective than calorie deficit low carb

Why is that? Surely eating high fat would give you a more steady supply of energy and make you feel more full, helping with the diet
When cutting I only ever focus on protein then full the remaining calories with whatever, so I'm not an expert on carbs vs fat etc

I think the science lays in the glucose index and the consumption of carbs spikes your bloodsugar which makes your body store excess energy as fat.

Don't listen to all these ketards. The absolutely easiest way and healthiest way is completely remove processed foods from your diet. So basically eat fruit, veggies, starches and limited amounts of meat while avoiding dairy. Since you're probably a fat fuck who never eat a veggie in your life there is no way you will be able to eat 2000calories of healthy Whole Foods.

Glycemic imdex

>avoid dairy

dumbass

Body doesn't work like that

>If you're losing weight, types of food don't matter as much as just eating at a calorie deficit.
t. nutrition science form 1890

Once it was carbs, then calories, then sedentary lifestyle, then fat, then it was carbs again, now it's calories again.

And you know what? None of the above worked. And not to go all /pol/ on this, but it's always Jews inventing these shit diets. Banting? Jew. Atwater? Jew. Atkins? Jew. Taubes? Jew. Liebig? Jew. Pritikin? Jew. McDougall? Jew.

Look it up.

>mcdougall
>even remotely jewish sounding

>I'm a big fat fuck so basic biology is wrong

So what are you proposing?

>tfw you eat a whole pack of cookie dough before bed

Tfw cookie doigh isn't for sale here

Atkins didn't invent shit. He slapped his name on the keto diet and made millions off it (a traditionally Jewish move).

I mean, keto is the shit for weight loss though. Great hunger control & quick weight loss. Worked great for me.

low carb is limiting yourself to 50g per day

That's exactly what i dont need to know