/fph/ Show me your worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0KmUh4wfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would you do if this was your son?

alpha as fuck

tell him to at least not be fat and smell like shit

Invite him out with mai waifu dakimakura and have a tea party together. XD

Today is Friday, so it should be 'Fat hate Friday' You also forgot to put in a subject.

Dreadful.

Has anyone the Veeky Forums version?

So is there another season of /fatkino/ coming out?

I'm still waiting for them to top Legboil James and the Sociopatch

Looks like they're doing a follow up show

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0KmUh4wfM

This is a man. Look at it's feet.

This is sad. What a waste.

Her ideal of a muscled farmer who's huge and lean doesn't really exist though. I come from a rural town, and I assure you that nobody looked good there without stepping into a gym.

You think it's a man because you want it to be a man you fucking faggot

yes. i too live in a rural area, and none of the farmers are really worth your time. they're dumb rednecks and they waddle around. i think the waddle is from riding horses or something idk.

When will this meme end? Farmers are either obese or skinny as fuck

Exactly. Most are either small, but lean, or fat fucks. You'll get strong working on a farm for sure, but it's not even close to the results you get from following a strict routine in the gym and a healthy diet.

w t f

It's cause they aren't black

This is still one of the top BTFO-ings I've ever seen

the guy i buy my eggs from is tall and skinny. he doesn't look like he's picked up a weight in his life. plus he has a confederate flag tattoo and is generally an ignorant asshole. turn offs all over the fucking place.

quality eggs, though. always buy local, organically-fed for best nutrition.

my cousin who lives in east texas said that gym strength is "fake strength". it's a common delusion

I really like this because its only one of two things.
1. A based lover of arts recognized the painting and posted about how the comic is retarded to glorify the piece
2. Someone was so sick of listening to the tumblr haes bitches he said "fuck it what painting is this?" And took time out of his day to shut them up

awe

We'll he's half right in the sense that weight training uses ergonimcally shaped equipment that doesn't engage grip strength as much (unless trained for), and involves perfectly stable and aligned movement paths. Physical labor often makes use of odd objects that engage grip strength more, and the movement paths can be more unstable and come from odd angles. Plus, it requires more muscular endurance. Gym strength is "real" or functional, it just doesn't carry over entirely to uncontrolled environments.

Thing about farmers is, every farmer i've met has surprising strength, they won't usually look impressive at all, usually underwhelming really, but they can throw their weight around and use muscle better than most people.

Never underestimate farmers

It's a woman soyboy.Stop commenting on things you know nothing about.

Assisted suicide

>refusing to be a consuemr of society's distractions
>while wearing brand clothes
>while taking a "cute" pic for the internets
>all for a campaign that is distributed through social media
ebin

That 4/10 face tho

No I read the explanation that points out that the painting the fatty is enjoying is about two women being raped.

They basically do full body work almost everyday. You're going to get really good at using your muscles and leverage pretty fast to keep that up.

>you can't even say "fab" without "ab"

Since OP wants the worst of fatties, let's talk about their eating. Like this fucking HURGIN.

Go on, read that description. Read about how this fatty happily eats it when it starts to spoil.

Imagine the smell of spoiling meat by product wrapped in shitty budget mayo and smothered with French's.

FUCK what fatties do to food.

Rubens's wife has better arms then half of Veeky Forums

I censored and posted this last thread but it deserves to be seen again.

Imagine being so fat that your entire groin goes into hiding like a groundhog hiding from winter. I'm willing to be that somewhere in there are his unwashed pubes covered in dead skin, and god knows what else.

He can't even grab his dick but I bet he can fuck his own flesh tunnel.

How many people lose their virginity to themselves? I mean he's penetrating himself all the time.

Damn nice delts.

Teach him the concept of hiding your powerlevel because I clearly failed to do thay

Jesus this dude looks like a black Evangelion.

The true face of boi pussy.

>"Get in your mother Shinji."

hell yeah even better brah

>do you know how expensive the slaves were?

>I stand
fucking liar is sitting on her enormous fat ass

>I can t find a man

If you think about it, this is some weird, perverse, monkey's paw of a fleshlight.

OH DEAR LORD NO

how can this be the will of allah? most gracious... most merciful..

This is one of those things I've never understood when I was in the Army: how the fuck do you end up reaching so low you're willing to marry live stock?

fucking alpha

kek

It's definitely flesh, but nothing about it is "light".

OP asked for the worst so I brought it.

If it makes you feel better I have the uncensored version too, but I didn't think the mods would appreciate it so I didn't post that.

The look of utter defeat
>incels, Be careful what you wish for.

It says"I Sit"

It's the worst thing I''ve ever seen. I am disgusted.

My fucking arteries are clotting by atherosclerotic plates just by reading it

>disgusted
Well since this is /fph/ my work is done.

Yeah, I'm not far behind you.

well, A) you joined the army so you have around zero education and zero skills usable on a free market and B) you need to bost your ego by showering with 20+ guys at once and killing people.
Solved.

Bruh, I enlisted for four years and came out as an apprentice carpenter and mason. Within a year in civilian life and some OSHA certifications I was making $60K a year as a site superintendent on VA projects....

Living the dream.

>AKA the future for all the weak chins out there

>when your wife looks like the fat guy from power ranger

Also the Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums version

I enlisted for almost 8 years (reupped once) and never married a hamplanet. Or Girlgoyle. Or Water Buffalo.

Willingly marrying something like that is just a crime against nature.

It's like a lava lamp.

Bulk. The character you're talking about is named Bulk.

Get your shit together user.

>the fat guy's name us Bulk

I know a guy like this. Its so depressing to look at him and his life style and know that my tax dollars go to fund him and his nonexistent rap career.

>feeling so bad about your life decisions you need to justify them to a stranger on an anonymous mongolian piano tuning forum

holy shit are those his balls
he has to have something else wrong with him, no way someone can be this obese

Shit this is a mongolian piano tuning forum? I came here for siberian bear taming tips.

I actually don't know where his balls are. In -there- somewhere I guess.

T H I C C

you're just on the wrong board mate, head over to /beartt/

Thanks user!

>I stand
An impressing feat indeed

My brother's friend was in the army. After learning about how much more money/stuff he could get if he was married, when he came home he met and married the first woman he saw and went back to Iraq. ..Not sure if that has anything to do with all these dudes marrying things like this though...

Today I saw an obese guy walking with his mother to the farms market.

The smell... it was baby powder + shit, horrible.

But at least he was walking with his mom... I hope he tries to get fit someday, made me sad af

My brother has joked on several occasions about marrying someone in his unit just so they could split the money. He said most of the chicks are gay anyway

People don't mean that when they call gym strength "fake strength" though. They say it because people going to the gym, being intense about diet, etc is a class marker so it makes lower class rural people sperg out. In a lot of the US, you're not a real man unless you overeat greasy food and drink cheap macrobrewed beer. Its gross.

>shaves his pubes to make it look bigger

>In a lot of the US, you're not a real man unless you overeat greasy food and drink cheap macrobrewed beer
I don't think there's a single state where this isn't true in at least some region

There is a legit medical condition that can make this happen to anyone. This guy is obviously fat as shit either way, but it might not be the cause.

Its fucking embarassing. Everybody I see on Veeky Forums glorifying the rural lifestyle has clearly never seen or lived on the rural US. A lot of it is depressing and lacking in anything resembling culture. People move to cities because the jobs and lifestyles are better, you can still have your space by living in a suburb.

I remember this sherdog thread

Change fab to fat please

While lifting doesn't perfectly translate into the weird movements we're forced to make in real life while trying to carry or lift things, it sure and the fuck beats not lifting at all.

Jealous dyels will always be jealous and spiteful of our gains. The more spiteful they are the more you know you're making it.