What's on your mind?

Go on Veeky Forums What's been the problem lately?
Things that lifting can't fix.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm an autistic retard with idealistic views on relationships and women that constantly get shattered by corruption

>winter is coming
>tfw no bf
>no one to cuddle with
>no one to watching clear winter sky and stars with me

My girlfriend was found dead in her apartment on Tuesday. I've just been proceeding as usual trying to ignore it but it fucking hurts

that's fucked. im sorry man.

did your dog chew up your body pillow?

F

>5'7

You're free, dude. Go be free

Everytime I try I still fail.
Is there a point in trying anymore?

People are saying I'm having a mid-life crisis, and trying to get up into my shit.

I'm turning myself into the person I've always wanted to be, I've lost so much weight people don't recognise me. I make enough money to do just about anything i want, but never did because I just feared going out in public because of how i looked. So I've decided to buy a 69 Chevelle, as well as going island hopping in the caribbean for a few weeks. First real big purchases I've ever done just because it's something I've always wanted to do, I'm tired of helping other people out, this shit is for me.

Pretty certain I have had social anxiety disorder since I was 7. I'm 24 now. I think it started after switching back and forth between schools for 1st grade and my friends abandoned me. Gonna go see a counselor.

you have to keep trying user, I tried losing weight about a hundreds time. Finally one time it just clicked, it's ok to fail user, just try to learn why and think what can you do better next time.

wanna be friends?

Jesus fucking Christ dude, I'm really sorry. I was gonna write about what's bothering me as of late, but nothing matches up to that kind of grief. Hang in there, bud.

That's brutal. I'm sorry for your loss.

Debt, weak erections for the past couple weeks, got offered a new job but it's contingent on some deep background checks and I have some red flags so I'm nervous about not getting through.

I've studied far too much philosophy and I'm struggling to find a point to life or a purpose to living if God doesn't exist. Only issue is: I'm not religious and have never been inside a church, and don't really want to join a religion. But in saying that, religion seems to be the only way out of my existential dread. I have also studied quite extensively into the alleged resurrection of Jesus and the evidence is so overwhelming to me that I cannot simply push it aside.
So essentially, I've been convinced that Christianity is true, but I don't want to be religious. Yet, not being religious fills my life with utter despair and pointlessness. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place: Either become what I don't want to be a find existential peace, or be who I would rather be and continue in existential dread. I'm not looking for any responses or (You)s, I just needed to get this off my chest.

Met a girl last weekend the date went well, has coffee and went back to my place
She was all over me giving all the signs she was into ne, we like the same vidya, movies, books music everything
then she ghosts me
I haven't had a second date in years coming so close this time gave me a glimmer of hope now I just want to seduku on the gym guillotine
Not even a virgin

Today everything felt like a grind, fucking rough gym session with no pr.

I'm a gay guy who doesn't like hookups and meaningless sex. My dating pool is >0.5% of the population. I'm so fucking lonely, it would be so easy to be straight and have all the pussy in the world thrown at me. I met a perfect soulmate - surprise, he's unhappily married and apparently very fucking gay. I know better to not hope for anything, I know I'm just for entertainment for them.

I'm so lonely I'm even considering slamming my dick in the grill next door if the opportunity arises.

Wish I had a stroke and choked on my own vomit or some shit

Read Nietzsche. Become Overman.

My ugly face.
What I wouldn't do to be handsome...

Give church a shot. Just try it. What else are you doing on Sunday morning? Worst case scenario, you waste an hour. Best case scenario, you find fulfillment. Seems like a decent tradeoff.

I've read some Nietzsche, but there are some fundamental disagreements I have with his views. The parable of the madman rings true, especially in a society likes today's.

I think I’m in love with this prostitute I’ve been fucking.

I’ve never been so conflicted in my life.

I just wish it'd all end for fucks sake. I cant stand this shit, i walk along the sides of roads with high speed limits hoping someone will just fucking hit me

It's not as easy as that. My brother and father hate (all) religion with a passion - if I go to church, I may permanently harm the relationships I have with them. Heck, I may never speak to my father again.

That's not real love, that's just hormones. It happens more than you think - people falling in love with prostitutes. Many people "fall in love" with the people they have sex with, but that's just a hormone flush after the intercourse, not actual love. This hormone flush probably comes as a way to promote some degree of togetherness between the two people to ensure a good upbringing for the coming child that was just conceived.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she was your 'first', no?

dam dude

fuck man, we're here for you

shit, and i thought i was the only one who did this

My dentist was angry at my last visit, presumably because I postponed the visit twice. It was for a regular teeth cleansing performed within 20 minutes by his assistant, so I can't really understand. He however charged me 90€ for it which was different from last time or from what he said before, normally this costs 35€ and is paid wholly by insurance. He also said he wants to pull all three of my wisdom teeth because now all three need pulling.

So I'm switching dentists but I'm unsure whether I should give him a scathing review on some rate your doctor site.

I take medication (lithium and zyprexa) for 2.5 years and I don’t know if I’ll ever get off of them. I’m 10-15 pounds overweight despite exercising 1-2 hours a day. I can’t seem to quit dipping or smoking cigarettes. I have no friends and I’ve never had a girlfriend. I confuse doctors and psychiatrists that can’t seem to find a reason why a nice, good looking, big dicked, well spoken man leads a reclusive lifestyle.

wouldn't it be nice? Hopefully the only warning you'd have is the headlights behind you and you wouldn't have to see it barreling at you, itd just take you and that's that.

I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder

You're not in love.
You're just lonely.

I used to fall in "love" with pretty much every attractive woman that showed me attention. I knew it wasn't real love because it was constantly happening, like with EVERY FUCKING WOMAN. I now just try my best and tell myself that I don't really love this women. I just love the attention shes giving me.
Heres what you and a lot of other people are going through.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

Try and fix it now or you'll end up getting married to the hooker and then you'll realize that you've fucked yourself over.

thanks man, I needed that. I've been having the same problem with women

Lifting fixes everything you retarded faggot.

cause of death?

>no car
>no public transportation
>live too far away for friends to pick me up
>they're hikikomoris anyway and never want to do anything
>nothing within walking distance
>even a lyft costs $30+ to go anywhere
This is the same bullshit that made me drop out of school, I just want to do something

Vaginitis

My step sister and one of my is best friends are both bipolar. I'm really sorry for you, user, but I know that you can learn to live with it and carry on.

get a bike

I'm sad

>might harm your relationships with them
if they can't respect your life that they can go fuck off

i swapped my alcohol addiction into a steroid addiction... but ive also started drinking hard again, recently got made redundant im now more lost than ever

Debating replying to a girl who I had a brief thing with in the summer. We both liked each other but couldn't go out because she was too young and her parents wouldn't let her. I went across the country for school and she messaged me saying I shouldn't wait for her and that we should just be friends. I said ok then proceeded to ghost/give one liners. She's messaged me a couple times with YouTube links and shit but I haven't responded. Should I continue to ghost? I feel like a dick because she's trying to talk to me but desu it's low energy from her and I think she should actually say something meaningful. She broke my heart even though we liked each other. What do Veeky Forums?

I haven’t talked to my dad in twenty years and all of a sudden he’s trying to force himself into my life. I always knew this day would come but I didn’t think I would be this emotional about it

Omg are you me? Difference is I'm cycling and sober atm

Good

Now you know what it feels like to be alone.