youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

yea now post boipucci and feminine benis

Sounds like you are a soyboy you pussy

Yes, enjoy your AIDS

>Complains about soyboys
>Is a soyboy
What did he mean by this?

drweil.com/health-wellness/health-centers/children/can-soy-feminize-a-boy/
Whoops. Can't let facts get in the way of your Youtube video with Elliot Hulse as a source.

That's this months gainz out the window for you soyboy. Think before you act next time

post butt user

It's over lad.

>japs
>masculine

its over for you

please let's not pretend that elliot is the only person who defends keeping away from soy. The theme is very divisive and I'm pretty sure we don't have a consensus right now. I would still keep away just in case.

just embrace it

That's the thing though. We do have a consensus. The consensus is that normal levels of soy consumption do not have feminizing effects (normal being less than approximately three pounds of tofu per day). The theme is not divisive anywhere except on Veeky Forums and Youtube channels that pander to it for ad revenue.

soy isn't the problem plastic is

Alright you go have fun with your soy now, run along

Yeah, nah.
My gf watches buzzfeed and when I told her about the vid and how it's probably soy, she said most of the guys eat KFC shit and stuff like that.
So yeah that's that.
IMO it's more likely the fags there who he calls "soy boys" have always been low-test, thus being leftwing, which often means vegan.
I'm vegan, eat soy, am center-right I'd say and constantly want to fuck or be a bull for some cuck's wife
So yeah, soy has got nothing to do with this.

cool anecdote

Just like those guys could be taken as anecdotal evidence... had they eaten soy in large quantities. Or at all, that is.

Your penis will turn into a clitoris and your voice may go a few octaves higher. Also expect your pecs to become 34dd size breasts and some lactation may occur.

Enjoy being a lowtest SOYBOY
hmu when ur looking for some dick

I know you're memeing but I don't think your voice can get higher, only lower.

>tfw gotta find me one of these burgers

GAME OVER PAL

proof that veganism makes you a complete aspie

'll keep away from you,just in case. GTFO you nigger.

damn, you really must love soy

No i just think you are all a bunch of losers because you listen to youtube videos and Veeky Forums for your health and fitness advice. it makes you a low-test faggot.

Fyi, soyboy is a meme word,like basically everything else on this board.