Why are gym regulars usually so aggresive?

Why are gym regulars usually so aggresive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPJvGMYxDPs
youtube.com/watch?v=hCcl8Ifahwg
youtube.com/watch?v=aSYNZ0zlBTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low test, high estrogen.

They're not in my experience. Granted most of them are my age and we get along well.

I dunno, everybody in my gym is very nice, except the owner who is a roiding manlet.

Watch the video again.

Leather Man was clearly in the wrong, he started the argument after saying "Fuck You" to the Boss of the Gym for the crime of politely telling him that he'd entered the wrong establishment.

The Boss was trying to be a nice guy, but it was the BDSM faggot who was being the clear aggressor and forcing him to defend his turf.

FUCK YOU

Because you're taking my squat rack and your form is fucking terrible. Now get the fuck out of here and let me get my gains.

Higher testosterone. While they're maybe more assertive and even potentially aggressive, they're also typically very friendly if you are as well. Lower test people aren't any better. Just better at being assholes behind your back.

I don't remember things going down that way
youtube.com/watch?v=qPJvGMYxDPs

COME ON MAN, COME ON MAN, COME ON MAN

No fuck you!

youtube.com/watch?v=hCcl8Ifahwg

Nah fuck you quads man

Theyre not but they have little patience for people who fuck off. If its someone who is just new they may even offer advice if its wanted. But if youre a cockstain they dont have a problem throwing their weight around

Source:
Oldfag

i've found gym guys to be either belligerent assholes or introverted nice people who keep to themselves. really dislike the assholes. they're the main reason i bought gym equipment to use at home. my gym does have an area where only women are allowed in, but it's cramped and full of cardio machines. not even a squat rack in there.

if there were a women's-only gym in my area i'd sign up in a heartbeat.

People seriously watched the video?

why do you need gender segregation? beta as

>fat

The people who look the angriest when lifting are the nicest when talking

I'd add to this that many just want to get in, get their work out done and get out and if people are fucking around in their way they aren't afraid to turn the anger they were brewing up to lift bigger weights on the gains goblins in their paths.

i don't need gender segregation. since i have a job i can afford gym equipment for my home. it's nice to have though, because it's super annoying to hear these guys talking shit about everyone who walks in the door. i don't want to hear some juiced up losers making fun of older or fat people who are just there trying to better themselves. it's like being back in high school honestly.

now i just go to the gym for cardio and the yoga classes they offer.

>posts in this thread
>hasn't seen the full video
fucking jabronis get out

>paying attention to people at the gym
Not gonna make it

Why dont you enlighten us and post the video then faggot

From my experience, there are three types of people in the gym: people who want to better themselves and understand that there are other ways to train than they do (A), people who want to better themselves and don't respect that people train differently to them (B), and people who want to better themselves and are training incorrectly(C).

A respects B and wants to help C. B respects A and treats C like shit. C likes A and is intimidated by B who is perceived to be the "typical meathead asshole".

I don't really know where I was going with this post, but I guess a lesson can be learnt here: everyone is at the gym to better themselves, and they all do it in different way. Making fun of someone doing something wrong is not productive, and is partly why there is such a "jerk meathead" stigma. Don't insult people who are training incorrectly, help them. We all go to the gym to improve, and we should do our best to help each other.

You really pulled that put of your ass didnt you?

Yes, but it sounded good so I thought that I'd post it.

Its retarded as fuck.

No... YOU are retarded as fuck!

Nuh uh

yuh huh

Not him but educate yourself, this should be mandatory viewing for all newfags like you

youtube.com/watch?v=aSYNZ0zlBTE

>Be me go to gym the other day
>One guy small, his shoulders are a literal slope and kind of weird looking
>Think nothing of it , guy is here to improve himself i have no reason to shit on him
>He's been going to the gym for some time now
>A gypsy regular pretty buff, has been in the gym longer then me
>Guy is doing his workout

>Gypsy comes up
>Says something to him
>Guy is ignoring him
>Gypsy starts pushing him and poking him
>Guy gets up and leaves the gym

Shit made me fucking mad, too bad he's a regular and a bro w the gym owner.

Just pisses me off when people don't know how good we have it, like you cloud've been born def, blind, crippled why make fun of people like that like is your life that fucking sad?

Just think about the time you're arm hurts that you can't use it, or you brake something and you can barely move some ppl have to live their whole lives like that.

Don't be a cunt and go out of your way to make it hard for them.

Same reason prison regulars are aggresive

I wish I could find it again, but the best video I ever saw of this scene is the edit where leatherman just enters the locker.

Are you not a gym regular?