go vegan for 6+ months

> go vegan for 6+ months
> skinnyfat, low libido, no energy, gains disappearing
> go paleo for a few months instead
> lean & strong, sexlord, energizer bunny
> soyboy shills keep insisting it should be the opposite and I should go back to what I know for a fact made me worse

really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

different things work for different people. i'm glad you found what works for you!

it's pretty stupid to talk shit about how other people choose to eat, though. at least when they're working to better themselves. we should be talking mad shit about the people stuffing with faces with snack foods constantly. fit vegans don't deserve our ire.

I've read such conflict things that I don't know whos shilling who
you have the meat and dairy industry on one hand, in the other you have the soy and processed vegan trash one.

Wouldn't mind going vegan since I already it a plant based diet but I've read stuff on how supplementing b12 doesn't work properly and that (some) vegans end up developing brain damage but then you have people like simmet nutrition and leo venus which are studying medicine or some shit and they eat vegan plus Leo seems natty, the other manlet I doubt

>I'm going to eat the same diet as creatures that spend literally their entire lives slowly waddling around and eating all day
>oh no I only have enough energy to slowly waddle around and eat, how could this have happened?
>I'm going to eat the same diet as creatures who acquired food by running after an animal constantly for days at a time until it passed out and died from exhaustion
>huh wow I have a lot of energy now, I wonder why

That said, dairy is alright as long as it's clean( a lot of it had residual hormones in it these days) and any of the people who tell you that true paleo involves not cooking your food is a complete retard

All I know is I tried both ways for long periods and veganism fucked me up and paleo made me a lot closer to what a man ought to be.

Well yeah they are spergs fixated on reenactment, not intelligent people trying to figure out from a biological, ecological, chemical perspective what humans ought to eat and then getting as close as they can. "HURR BUTTER ISNT PALEO" is reenactment, not science.

never happened.

Literally did, I posted a detailed account of the vegan side effects here a few months ago. Long thread. Many vegans BTFO

I can't wait for story number 3
>switch to normal consumption
>have no restrictions on food and eat everything in moderation
>feel the best I ever have in my life
>Also don't look like a pathetic soyboy or paleo shilling bitch

Fake. Wizard in all fields.

did you get enough iron + vit c to absorb it better, supp b12, and stuff like calcium ?

basically what I do, the mediterranean diet

>plant based
>plenty of veggies, nuts, legumes, grains and fruit
>fish often
>poultry often
>dairy from time to time
>red meat once a month

Nope definitely never happened or you did it retardedly

The mediterranean diet works. Greeks and Romans were all pretty fucking buff in their day. A few important things to remember is that Greeks and Romans also drank red wine often and the Romans especially ate a fair amount of lean meat and(not processed) olive oil. It's an excellent diet brought down at the time mainly by the fact that the Romans were all big fans of this fish paste that they made in lead pots which is what gave them all lead poisoning.

I only drink red wine in special occasions since it seems to interfere with protein synthesis and I never drink "1 glass only", more like half a liter.

I live in a mediterranean country so luckily I get acess to good quality olive oil and I spend a lot of money on high quality extra virgin olive oil for my salads and to put on top of potatoes or fish, i've heard it's bad to cook with it(regular olive oil not EXTRA virgin) but not sure if it's true or not.
Again, there's too many shills on the nutritionist field

> you just didn't do enough of it! Real communism has never been tried!!!

I am not a wog, why should I do a wog diet

Because diet is everything. The Romans conquered because they had an excellent diet and then collapsed because lead was introduced into it. The British conquered because they included lemons in the diet of their sailors and soldiers and collapsed when the second world war starved them and left them weak. The Americans became the greatest country on earth when they ate healthy and had so much farmland that no one went hungry and have let it slip away as they sacrificed their health on the bloody altar of corn syrup and corn fed cattle. Diet is everything.

>diet is everything.

I truly believe in it, it's the key to everything.
I also find it to be the best "medicine"

some people invest so much money and put so much care in shit like their cars, houses and stuff(not that I'm against doing so) and then treat their body like trash.

But I am not a Roman, Brit or an American; I am actually white.

If you've decided to exclude everyone who has managed to actually accomplish anything from the category, white no longer seems impressive. If all you're going to count are Germans and Nordics then white people are no longer people who have conquered large swathes of the globe and spread their culture worldwide. They're a distinctly less than impressive bunch. In a particular period they produced a few conquerors but those who remained in the homelands really did nothing at all and that's who the modern folk are descended from. Indeed, the modern German has a history of spectacular failure and is known mostly for his national autism, and the Nordic has no history at all, all of the ambitious Nordics having left the frigid wasteland in which they live a millenia ago, leaving only the cowlike morons content to admire their fjords and eat their rotting fish. If that is all that it means to be white then I am happy enough to be excluded.

Vegans are retards. /thread

>really makes me think
Nursefag here, if you wouldn't mind a little guidance to your thinking, why not get bloodwork done when vegan for 2-4 weeks and do the same when on the paleo diet after 2-4 weeks? See what blood markers change and what you could have been lacking when on your previous vegan diet. Also, I'd love to hear what you ate within a week while vegan.

It happened to me too expect im not OP Aand it was only 2 months vegan with 8 months semi vegan. I dont think european peoples are adapted to eat a diet with almost zero saturated fat or cholesterol. I was getting 400 cals from dates a day and stared feeling "funny" like beetus was gonna creep up

Paleo is basically eat what you want as long as it isnt pre packaged or processed. Its not inherently a ketogenic diet user

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Keep being awesome.

Except cattle eats more soy than humans ever could. There's no "Big Agriculture" shilling. They make the most money from the carnist industry. If someone calls you a retard for fearing soy it's not because they're being paid.

>different things work for different people
Sup HAES

Pics or gtfo.

I want them to open a death camp for vegans. I would be one of the first people to sign up to work there

The way of death should be through cannibalism. I'm not sure what the most stress inducing way of choosing the victims would be, probably something where they have to vote on it so they feel responsible for it. Then you force them to watch you butcher the person they voted for, cook them, and then force that person down their throats until they're out of meat and have to vote again.