Soy isn't bad

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11799699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at who fucking wrote that. enough said.

kek, he is pretty much making a case against it.

He looks like logics gay clone

>no difference in energy or muscle growth
So low energy, high estrogen, no growth beta to low energy, high estrogen, no growth beta
>thanks soy your the best

Look at that poofter's face.

>no difference in energy or muscle growth
Like this guy actually has any muscles

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
FA.M

>if you eat soy you become this guy
Brb never drinking soy milk ever

Dude. I have a one month old boy, and we're looking to supplement his mother's milk with formula because he's growing so quickly (my wife's milk production can't keep up).

Guess what ingredient #3 on the vast majority of baby formulas is, right behind water and corn syrup: soy bean oil.

Seriously fuck this shit.

Soy is in everything. Hormones barely affect kids what. You have no point here.

Don't do it. He will literally become a little soy boy.

He looks gay. Proof positive.

And im sure these baby formulas include the soy because its (((healthy))) and not because its the equivalent to edible plastic to maximize profits

should of married a titcow, enjoy your soyboy

>Hormones barely affect kids what
What did he mean by this?

No way these are the same person. That last one looks like he's dying.

For sure.

I'm able to find decent options without soy, but I have to get them shipped from the EU. Oh well, worth it to make sure my son has every opportunity to carry on my bloodline.

Soy is in more shit than you faggots realize. It's the cheapest protein, of course it's going to be in everything.

>veganism

They are not, first guy is the owner, remaining two are random faggots, hence the "legion" on filename

you ever heard about non-processed foods? like raw veggies and meat and shit that you can prepare in a process called cooking? you should try sometime burger

>Full blown aids

> baby formula

Lol might as well chop off his nuts while ur at it bro, u are what u eat! Just put some mass builder and creatine in the breast milk instead. Literally twice as effective, cheaper and not under the thumb of the Jew.

If you want to raise a child, especially a boy. You need to find the biggest titcow that you can put a ring on and knock-up. Everything else is selfish behavior as a dad.

Don't forget to eat your hamburger, user. You need meat to grow big and strong like me

Gotta eat big to get big
CMON

#neverpulloutcrew

So just a clone then

Nice try mr. sheikelstein

I drink soy milk every day and eat some soy protein(tofu,TVP,tempeh) pretty much every day too, my test is unchanged(~26 nmol/L) after 2.5 years as a vegan. My test was actually higher when I tested after being vegan for 2 years but my doctor said it was still within natural variation. I'm a rock climber, only do supplementary lifting ~2 times/week but I am among the most muscular climbers I know. Not big but certainly don't have bitch tits or low T. Anecdote I know by still my experience.

He was a fruititarian. Even worse.

This. What the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums if you're buying sugary cereals, garbage frozen meals, chocolate bars and snacks because those are the only things in which there is soy.

Makes me mad when I read "soy is in everything", no you fuck it's only in things you aren't supposed to eat anyway.

>falling for the formula jew
good luck raising another soyboy

> he could only get a chestlet wife

A M E N

>breast size determines milk production

Yes

It actually does impact it up to a certain size. H cup breasts have no increased production over D but below D production proportionately decreases.

Breast size is not what determines how much milk a woman can produce.

Yes it does, breast size is formed by two types of tissue: fat and glandular tissue. Larger breasted women usually have more of both of these, with the exact ratios being individual but as said, flatter women can often have issues with adequate feeding.

cope harder titlet

Get a wet nurse you stupid cuck

What you have to do is have your wife produce milk 24/7 with a pump. So even when your boy is sleeping she will produce milk in bottles. That way you can build up a huge storage of milk so when your boy is hungry and needs more milk, but your wife doesn't have any left at the moment, you give him a bottle.

Pic related his how your fridge should look like.

>bottles
The mechanical action of breastfeeding is a necessity for proper development of the cranio-facial and airway complices

breast size is highly correlated to high milk production.

go be a chestlet somewhere else

lmfao

There isn't a single study that proved that soy increases your estrogen levels - so yeah, there is no problem with it.
The guy is still a cuck obviously

In 1992, the Swiss Health Service estimated that two cups of soy milk per day provides the estrogenic equivalent of one birth control pill... and infants fed soy formula the equivalent of five birth control pills.

Just get a lid that has the baby bottle tip so he has to suck the milk out.

>muh peer review
>muh proofs
>-so yeah
You post on reddit and are therefore also a soyboi/cuckold.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Case study of a vegan man who eats a high soy diet. His testosterone crashes and he gets erectile dysfunction. Takes a year to recover

>soyboi
You post on plebbit, go back to plebbit fag

I take the fact that it severely disrupts endocrinal stability in infants of both genders and aggravates endometriosis in older women and make my own educated guess.

This, kids will basically turn out the same regardless of what hormones/foods they ingest. Don't listen to the /pol/ crazies

>Eating rice
>Tasteless
>Decide to spice it up a little with some teriyaki
>Finish rice
>Fire up the faptop for my Weekly Friday freakiness
>Penis remains completely limp through everything I throw at it
>Start feeling burning sensation in my nipples
>Oh no
>Sprint to the kitchen to check the teriyaki
>Ingredients: SOY
>Throw that shit in the trash
I had fully recovered within two weeks but my lifts certainly suffered. Be careful about what you put in your body, boys

Not the same. Premature breast feeding cessation = Literal child abuse.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11799699

That's pretty crazy. It just goes to show how critically important it is to be careful about what you eat and what hormones you ingest.

top kek

close call... stay safe freind

stop posting anytime

>taking hormonal advice from a jawlet

You aren't even a real woman if you have smaller than a c cup.

His chin is pointy like a woman's chin

It being pointy doesn't matter, that is primarily a phenotypical thing (but somewhat related to mastication, HG skeletons for example display longer, slimmer more projecting jaws with wide bigonials), but this individual has both vertical mandibular deficiency AND horizontal deficiency, which is indeed very paedomorphic/feminine.

Comparison. This would result in a pointed chin and tapered jaw, similar to a bear or wolf as one might expect from a primarily carnivorous diet.

We have all listened to Joe Rogans podcast bro

Man, I love titcows.

>rice and soy
Considering the asian herbivore men trend, its not far fetched at all anymore

>be a pescetarian
>get cancer
>go raw fruitarian months into the cancer diagnosis when people recommend you get surgery
>doesn't cure cancer
>people somehow use your death as an argument against veganism

Sounds like you just explained that veganism did indeed kill him

>eat a diet with minimal grains no processed foods and high fiber
>don't get cancer

How? He would have died on any diet, he had aggressive pancreatic cancer.

>minimal grains
>high fiber

Chemo is non-vegan friendly because it kills living cancer cells

Wasn't Hitler vegetarian or vegan?
Tbh it seems to be the superior way(vegetarianism) with animal products from biologic sources so you can ensure they're properly treated and you're also supporting the farms, plus in the EU we don't have the same problems as the americans do with GMO's, a lot of pesticides and stuff(some shit used in the US is banned here), at least for now since bayer/monsanto is trying to break into the EU. One of the few things the EU has that is decent

I mean, you treat the animals well and in trade they give you milk, eggs and stuff. It's a pretty fair deal if you don't abuse them no need to go vegan

Hitler wasn't vegetarian
He enjoyed his bratwurst

He was advised to get surgery, he didn't want it because he was afraid of being cut open. You could say choosing to try diet therapy and not surgery ended up killing him if the surgery would have saved his life but you can't say veganism itself killed him simply by not curing his advanced cancer. That's just too little, too late.

>Towards the end of his life, Adolf Hitler followed a vegetarian diet. It is not clear when he adopted it, since some accounts of his dietary habits prior to the Second World War indicate that he consumed meat as late as 1937. By 1938, Hitler's public image as a vegetarian was already being fostered and from 1942 he self-identified as a vegetarian. Personal accounts from people who knew Hitler and were familiar with his diet indicate that he did not consume meat as part of his diet during this period, with several contemporaneous witnesses—such as Albert Speer (in his memoirs, Inside the Third Reich)—noting that Hitler used vivid and gruesome descriptions of animal suffering and slaughter at the dinner table to try to dissuade his colleagues from eating meat.

Not sure what you are trying to say but Steve Jobs should get a Darwin award for his "death by veganism" shit

>tfw eating soy meat lately because is cheaper than real meat
Living in Venezuela sucks.

Dairy has mammalian estrogen which is 10x worse

A jewish conspiracy, no doubt

At least you don't have much income inequality so you should be grateful to be honest

This is fucking bait right?

Why you monkeys keep trying to become commies?

well veganism is different than vegetarianism
and if hitler adopted a vegetarian diet in his last years then I guess it's not some jewish trickery plus I get to enjoy the eggs from my grandparents chickens

Just saying

My neighbour makes over twice as much as I do while I slave away working two jobs

>Becoming vegan in crucial years of war
No wonder he lost.

wtf is that how he died?

>implying I voted for the fucking red commies
I would personally kill every leftie here
WOW, having basic human decency must really suck user. But you work so hard all the time, right? :^(

because the choice is between the government grabbing money just for itself or it bribing the people with social programs as well.

Heh @pic

Everyone is getting fed in Venezuela even if they have to ration it and people have to stand in lines

>I would personally kill every leftie here
>Basic human decency
Huh. So much for that decency, aye?

right, so why people buy expensive pills instead of cheap soy milk? swisscucks btfo

haha, how scientifically iliterate are you

that guy looks like a tremendous faggot

Underrated

Same experience desu. Been vegan for a year now, absolutely no difference