SIPBOYS BTFO

a sip with calories is no sip at all faggot

>calories
Are you adding something to your coffee?

>black coffee has 58 calories

where does it say black retard

> energy drinks are bad for you don't do them
> roids

>coffee
>58 calories
What shit are you adding to it? Actual coffee has so few calories that it evrn rounds down to zero.

Iced vanilla latte master race.

>healthy fats from milk
>protein from milk
>~20g sugar (high energy to work with, not enough to spike insulin though)

I don't see any down side.

The coffee I drink has little to no calories. This guy must add tons of sugar to his.

its showing protein fat and carbs you fucking idiot

>>~20g sugar (high energy to work with, not enough to spike insulin though)
literally fucking what?

yes exactly so it's not black you fucking moron. he never claimed it's black, that guy is an idiot for assuming it's black and you're an even bigger moron for trying to defend him

This has to be bait. This is bait. Here's your (((((You)))))

>healthy fats
>milk

Doesn't need to. When you say "x food" has "y calories" you are referring to it's baseline state. I could also say broccoli has 300 calories and then say "well I like mine with lots of cheese." Do you not understand how RETARDED this is?

>literally can't refute any of that with facts
nice posts guys.

Cappuccinos are the superior taste and texture.

its showing a picture you faggot, its pure black look at it

LOL is this a fucking joke.

it says home made coffee. it doesn't say black coffee. it doesn't say coffee with nothing in it. it obviously has cream in it because there's macros in it.

you didnt post any facts proving it moron

so the monster is 0 calories then because it's showing a can

>not drinking coffee black
Never going yo make it.

Yes, I understand, but it's the reason why it's fucking stupid. If this were a Monster advertisement it would be false advertising.

>Needing caffeine in any way

I don't know how to explain such basic biology but sugar on its own doesn't spike your insulin, that's dependant on total calorie density, which excludes a fucking 150 calorie drink..

>milk fat is healthy
Yes this has been known for literally thousand sof years

What in my post was controversial information?

>so the monster is 0 calories then because it's showing a can
are you fucking pretending to be stupid? Thats isnt a "sip", its a full sugar regular green monster it has calories. wtf is wrong with you

U wot?
Aluminium has tons of energy nigga

>I don't know how to explain such basic biology but sugar on its own doesn't spike your insulin
This si completely wrong, pure sugar will spike your blood glucose which leads to an insulin spike. You are completely wrong dude.

yes and his coffee isnt a black coffee. it's a home-made coffee that has creamer in it.

you absolute buffoon

Creamer doesnt have protein or sugar you buffoon, and if it had creamer it wouldnt be black.

The white one has 0 calories you pleb

>milk
>healthy

Enjoy your estrogens

are you talking about the fucking color of the thing?

>Not the superior White Monster Ultra
Fuck off with this strawman bullshit.

yes you idiot look at it.

butt-blasted shitskin detected
Milk is fucking delicious and good for you
too bad your shit genetics force you to never be able to enjoy it

OKay I'll continue drinking my lattes as I have been for the last year while getting the results I want, and you can keep arguing with people on the internet :)

LOL are you fucking kidding me it's a fucking lightbox stock image. you think this guy seriously has his own lightbox he puts his monster and coffee in?

he put something in his coffee, so you want him to autistically go "google please find me your finest image of coffee, but not one that's pure black I'm feeling more of an obsidian today"

Buddy this is proof that youre an idiot. I never said you cant drink lattes or sugar you just assumed thats what i meant.
If hes autistic enough to post some gay shit like that in the first place then yes thats exactly what i expect. He specifically chose the green monster because it does have calories. Why wouldnt he chose a non black coffee to show that it would have calories? Are you secretly that guy or something?

your pancreas releasing insulin isn't the same as your insulin spiking, I just want to make sure you understand this.

both my sips and my coffee are zero calories

I never said it was, i want to make sure you stop thinking like a fucking woman. Stop reading into my words and assuming things.

Here's me quoting the exact post in which you did in fact say something wrong

>This si completely wrong, pure sugar will spike your blood glucose which leads to an insulin spike. You are completely wrong dude.

>will spike your blood glucose which leads to an insulin spike

>which leads to an insulin spike
here see it's right there :)

> cycles since 17
> blast and cruise Test
> dbol, tren, HGH
> "sips r bad 4 u m8"

>it is known

Thats not the same thing. You just proved me right you retard.
How does me saying spiking blood glucose spikes insulin equate to you saying
>your pancreas releasing insulin isn't the same as your insulin spiking
Youre comparing to completely different and not related statements.

Milk is disgusting regardless of galactose digestion. Stop being a nigger

not the guy youre arguing with but those sips have 210 or 220 calorinos in them, cant remember. this is a troll post lol

If you write """coffee""" you're supposed to mean fucking coffee alone and not coffee latte machiato frappucino picorino (876 kcal) therefore it's fucking retarded

Don't you have a glute-only workout to do Stacy?

>those sips have 210 or 220 calorinos in them
"sips" refers to monster ultras which have zero calories, back to red dit friend lol xDDD

he wrote hand made coffee retard. if i write pizza is there a geneva rule on what toppings should be included in this vague summary? hint it has pineapple on it

Why are you faggots dick riding this guy so hard? Are you jamar I shit in the street pusch?

Coffee is the baseline. If it has anything other than coffee in it, it is by definition a coffee drink

because you'd have to be LITERALLY retarded to assume that coffee with macros in it is black coffee and trying to say the guy is incorrect in using a stock photo for a shitpost image because it isnt the right shade of brown is grasping a straw factory

OP here, holy shit at the autism in this thread. Are you niggers seriously debating whether the stock image reflects the calories? Kek, never change Veeky Forums

We grasp at shit like bicep insertions and index finger to ring finger length ratio, you goddamn bet we're gonna get ticked off by misleading macros

WRONG

>being dependent on outside sources for caffeine and energy in the first place

never gonna make it

>because you'd have to be LITERALLY retarded to assume that coffee with macros in it is black coffee
we arent assuming it thats our point you faggot. He showed a picture if black coffee and then showed weird as fuck macros. The point is its a faggy nonsense insta whore post and it shouldnt be posted here in the first place.

NONSIPPERS BTFO

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Just admit I was right

All these nonsippers.

Then we need more to go on than just "coffee" since there's obviously been something added to it.

Some of those "espresso double Frappuccino mocha pumpkin double cream with extra jizz" monstrosities people get at Starbucks and call "coffee" can clear 1000 calories.

>Just admit I was right
Right about what? I nver said a spike and release were the same youre making things up.

this

how new can you be op

You can avoid all side effects from roids if you're not a brainlet

I don't know, something about using a photo of black coffee

>me can't read book without picture

he provided a picture for a reason you idiot