EMERGENCY THREAD

This isnt fitness related but I'm freaking out.

>like girl at gym
>finally get courage to ask her out
>she says she doesnt know when she is free
>don't know if she isnt interested or not
>say I can take the rejection
>doesnt reject me
>ask for her number
>she gives it to me
>not to confident about if it will work but at least I tried
>get email from gym saying I'm temporarily suspended for an incident that happened today shortly after I get home

Oh my god guys. I never thought this would happen. How are they allowed to suspend me for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html
amazon.com/How-Talk-Anyone-Success-Relationships/dp/007141858X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not supposed to whip it out that fast youngster! scared the bird off!

is it a legit number?

"don't know when I'm free" = "I'm not interested"

continuing the conversation could be construed as intimidation. especially if you're a lot bigger than she is.

you have no social skills.

apologize to the gym management and to the girl. explain to them that you're socially awkward and meant no harm and that you understand if they choose not to reinstate you. in writing.

learn how not to be a retard in the future by learning how to do basic small talk with other humans. start here:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html

and here:
amazon.com/How-Talk-Anyone-Success-Relationships/dp/007141858X

Did you scan your natty card when you entered?

>Do you like me?
>HURR DURR I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE YOU
She's an idiot with the mental development of a 7 year old. Gauranteed mindfucks and trouble. Don't worry too much, OP. It means less to her than it does to you.

Women go to the gym to be seen, not spoken to. Focus on your lifts, not braphog roastie gains goblins. When you are ready to mate go to a coffee shop with some cozy lounge seating and take a book and read there. If youve been doing the gym right a qt will ask about your book and thats your in. Who the fuck do you think you are, asking for numbers in the gym.

>the virgin goer
>the chad owner

this

She's too stupid to flat out say no and your gym staff is stupid for catering to this kind of bullshit.

I said I could take the rejection but she would say anything so I kept pursuing for a little bit.
I have no idea

Holy fuck I laughed way too hard at that.

it's not what she says so much as how she acts and the subtext.

if she were interested, she would look for a compromise time. if she were really interested, she would make time for you.

standing there mute is more deer in headlights, uncertain how to keep some creepy guy from going from wasting your time to hurting you.

you're literally retarded.

Give her number back as a symbol of your apology

She wasn't silent. She was talking to me the whole time. I gave her an out. I don't see why this is a big deal

Yeah mate, if a girl is interested they'll make time for you. Though it seems odd that you'd get kicked out for that. There anything else you might have been suspended for?

I hope it is something else but it would seem like this is the case

You fucked up user

1. never hit on girls at the gym. Gym girls are some of the snootiest motherfuckers you'll ever meet. Besides, if girls at the gym aren't coming to YOU for your dick, then you clearly aren't swole yet, and are either fat or DYEL.

2. "I don't know when I'm available" = "no ew". Girls will always give you a nice, watered down response, even if you ask. If she's not saying yes explicitly, it means she doesn't find you hot. End the convo ASAP and GTFO

If she was talking, then why did you just say she didn't say anything here: ?

The reason you don't see this is a problem is because you're literally retarded. You have no social skills. You didn't leave her an out. You demonstrated that you don't respect her refusals.

>"I can take the rejection its fine"
>"no this is just out of the blue and I'm busy"

I don't know why you're changing your story, but she told you that you're weird ("this is out of the blue") and to leave her alone ("I'm busy").

When I said she wouldnt say anything I meant she wouldnt reject me. Also you are expecting me to guess based on these phrases. She was smiling the whole time. Maybe it was fake but how the fuck am I suppose to know. I don't see how this is grounds for suspension.

Screenshot the email you larping sperg

dont listen to the faggots op
your social skills shouldnt matter in this case, if you werent rude then there is literally no valid reason for the gym to suspend you
its her right to reject you based on her personal retarded social rules, but nobody has the right to project their personal shit as social norms
and western social norms dont oblige to read between the lines, pay attention to the twitching of her finger or other bullshit, if she didnt say that she doesnt want to talk to you or didnt try to walk away and you didnt verbally abuse her and didnt touch her, then this is not harassment

you should contact them, and if they dont reply positively, then find some local organization for equal gender rights, tell the gym that you are a member and that they discriminate you because you are a male (they didnt even listen to your side of the story) and threaten publicity

it is clear that the gym manager doesnt care and simply tries to avoid trouble, so create a bigger trouble for him

Smiling is a fear/submission sign, too. Saying "she was smiling" doesn't tell us how she was smiling. And you're too retarded to know the difference.

how do you even approach girls in the gym? is it even possible if i'm still skinny boi mode?

Lmao what really happened OP,

"P-PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING NUMBER, R-REJECT ME, I MEAN I CAN TAKE A REJECTION FUCKING ROASTIE, Y-YOUR CUTE"

learn how to identify the ones who want to be approached, then approach them and make casual conversation.

Unfortunately for you it didn't but I was really nervous and kept trying to get an answer. Never thought she would tell management on me. I think I'm just sad right now

>OP says that he can take rejection
>girl still plays mind games
I would tell the guy to stay away from her.

>feels thread
thi5 bancer should be dp'd blood

Social skills matter a lot. Think about how you feel when a homeless person aggressively demands change from you.

>Kept trying to get an answer

Yep, you sperged out

how do i identify them? there's this one chick who I see there pretty frequently and we tend to travel around the gym at similar times (i.e. barbells to machines to dumbbells to stretching area) and we've made eye contact a few times not that that necessarily means anything

Not really I'm just a mess right now and need some people to talk to. Sorry man.
Hey man I stopped asking shortly after and just asked for her number and she said yes.

>thinks being tactful is playing mind games
dude, she was giving *him* an out

looks at you then looks away and down. lifts her chest as you walk past. plays with her hair a little. stands close to you with her back to you when she doesn't have to. tilts her head down and looks up at you. etc. the usual things.

eye contact might be interest or it might be a warning. try smiling and saying "hey" if you're near her when you make eye contact. gradually work up to casual conversation. don't act like you expect to lay her on the adjustable bench in the next 10 minutes. just treat her like a human. you might not get her, but if she's hot, she probably has hot friends.

they matter a lot in interpersonal communication, but they are not basis for discrimination
this is why i am not going to be friends with this homeless person, but also have no reason to call the police on him (unless he is not verbally threating me etc)
and somebody will probably be offended by this homeless person, and feel bad like a weak minded fucking pussy, but it is no reason to cater to the feelings of emotionally weak people on the level of society as a whole

They are absolutely a basis for discrimination. If the HP keeps bothering you in the same place all the time, are you going to keep going to that place?

Your intolerance for the niceties of basic human interaction, the inability to learn how to get along with others, to get them to like you, is part of what makes you weak.

The difference is I only did this once and it wasn't like I harassed her

Some people have a lower threshold for bullshit than others. Boo fucking hoo. Make nice or find another gym.

This is what I get for not being chad

The same rules apply to chad. It's just that more women are available to him and he has more practice in picking the ones who are available.

yes I will go to the same place if I need to go there
what is your point? I know how to get along with others, why the fuck would I want to get along with a random hobo? please bother to construct an argument before posting anything, kid

her "lower threshold" that exists only in her head is her personal problem and should not affect other people legally or on the level of society
again, this threshold is a valid reason not to talk to op, but not a reason to expel a person from the fucking gym

Dude, she's totally into you. Look, I've banged literally over 200 chicks in the past year or two. This is a game she's playing and she wants you to wait for her in the parking lot outside the gym. That's where you make your move. She's basically saying that she wants to have rape sex and the safe word is "EMAIL". That's why the gym sent you an email, dummy.

Good one

> Girl that goes to the gym the same time as me
> She totally wants me to fuck her because we use the same gym.

>t. Future Rapist

dude you are the 7 year old with no reading comprehension. OP didnt say that she said "i dont know if i like you" OP said he doesnt know if she likes him.

>have to deduce whether she likes you through body language and mind games
>if you go up and ask her than you are a creepy rapist if she ends up not liking you
Meanwhile
>bro just ask her out what's the worst that could happen
>get suspended from gym

>the safe word is "EMAIL"
That’s what she thinks...

>>bro just ask her out what's the worst that could happen
>>get suspended from gym
fucking kek

Send her a text saying you know she told on you and that she’s fucking dead

My new response would be as follows:

1. Join new gym.

2. Leave bad review on google. Not overly scalding/bitter. Just outright bad.

3. Chargeback membership. They violated your contract. I'd have triple fun doing this if I paid 1 year membership up front because it's all or nothing with chargebacks. With this sort of thing, in my eyes (and your banks) as a paying customer, you either harassed someone or you didn't. If you did they would permanently ban you. If you didn't then they had no right to suspend your membership and violated the contract. They would have to submit proof to the bank, which depending on your gym would be interesting, you might get to see the complaint made. They have also likely interfered with your ability to rehabilitate an injury so have forced you to join another gym in the time being and left you no choice in doing so.

4. Bring everyone you know who's a member (if you have friends) to another gym and have them state they are cancelling memberships due to your mistreatment. I mean this only works if you have a little social clout, but I guarantee you my friends would move gym immediately as would I for them if this happened.

5. I'd also have/ask them leave reviews, maybe on google. 'I left because I witnessed another gym member mistreated by staff and refuse to support this gym'

6. Get on with life as usual and learn how to not be a fucking fool in future. My gym has CCTV, so it's always going to be the case it's provable she approached me. You can provide a business card rather than asking her number etc...

If you need the gym membership that badly just suck it up. But if you put up with this sort of shit at a gym God knows where else you'll put up with it... Spend 20k on a new car and the thing breaks... Your paycheck is 5% off because your manager never logged your hours... You ordered Steak and they brought you Chicken and say your ordered chicken.

But sometimes you've gotta learn let things go.

Thanks based Jew. This post actually cheered me up.

>guy with reading comprehension of a 8 year old can't construe multiple meanings to something besides their literal meaning

This, OP.

Also take a public speaking course or two, you fucking autistic cunt.

generally a bad idea, they have no out if they feel weirded out or if they need to continue their sets

i think its generally thought that you should not ask someone out unless the other one can escape the situation easily

did you just unironically say humans