The effects of propecia/proscar on muscle building

The effects of propecia/proscar on muscle building.

Do we have any definitive answers on this topic?

Are there any serious interdictions involved in muscle building when men take these treatments for hairloss?

>serious answers and anecdotal experiences welcome.
>no broscience pls

whomst is the semen demon?

Holy fuck I can smell that picture. Disgusting.

Are you serious? She’s disgusting.

t. virgin

>not likin fat disgusting niggers makes you a virgin

I've been taking fin since before I started weight lifting around 2 years ago. I'm not massive and I know it's anecdotal but still, I've definitely put on decent muscle since I started lifting

those are sum weird tiddies

t. racist virgin

>implying there’s anything wrong with being racist
>implying I’m a virgin

Weird how?

people that juice often take fin to keep their hair and fin blocks dht, your muscles respond to testosterone, no overlap as far as i've read. you might wanna watch it on the brain and dick effects though, it's what put me off fin

also op pic is disgusting but hot

I have a sexy wife and 3 kids tho...

That girl is fucking disgusting.

it just looks like one is completely different from the other, size and shape-wise

Racism is anti-social behavior. Also, you seem really upset, which further hints at your sexual frustration.

I’m prescribing you one “get out of your basement and get laid, faggot” to be taken once a day until virginity, racism and their symptoms go away.

Most girls tits aren’t perfectly symmetrical. The fact that I have to explain this to an adult is embarrassing enough for me, I can’t imagine how you feel right now.

>anti-social behavior
HAHAHA. Right, because all throughout history until now, different races have lived in absolute peace with one another. There is nothing wrong with racism.

>implying I’m a virgin

Durrhurr stop being butthurt about your shit taste. I know how tits work. Hers look particularly weird. If she is trying to gain attention from the internet with her body then she should have taken it into account.

face too bl*ck

This. Around bl*cks never relax

> Right, because all throughout history until now, different races have lived in absolute peace with one another.
To be fair that happened and keeps happening within the same race as well, not sure why you use that as an argument for racism

Racism isn't an anti-social behavior, that means you've had enough social contact with that race to know they're bad.
You have to go back

fuck off back to your containment board, bitter incel faggot

t. unmarried, morbidly obese slob in his mid 30s

Hating a skin color for no reason is stupid.
All of your hate for Young (old ones are fine) black people should be supported by facts

I have been realizing more and more that these old niggers are still niggers. They're just niggers that got old.

shouldn't you pol retards be jerking off to daddy trump rn?

>roiding for this

Great role model for them kids sitting on a Canadian bumblebee milking board and calling women in pictures disgusting

post hair gains pls

I've been on fin for 2 weeks and need reassurance

I don't know because I'm a complete newbie (been doing a brosplit and eating clean for about 3 weeks now), but I've been on finasteride, monoxidil (sp?) and nizoral shampoo for years.

The shit simply fucking works, no doubt about it. 32 now, have better, thicker hair than when I was 25. I'll take this shit forever, gains be fucking damned. My weight has gone up though already.

Worst case scenario, I'll pin test.

I'd like to add that I started all of this shit once I first started noticing thinning hair - I wasn't bald, nobody could really tell when my hair was slicked back (but me). If you're already looking like a bald pederast, you're probably fucked.

any sides from the fin? any that came and went over time?

sauce now

>coping this hard

I'm currently using finasteride daily, and have been doing so for almost 3 months.

I have seen no negative sides at all (sex drive, erections, muscle gain etc), in fact I could say they're just as good if not better, although probably not necessarily due to the fin

For anyone considering it - the negatives seem to be hugely overplayed, and for me personally, can 100% recommend

this

Not that guy, but I've been taking finasteride for months, along with minoxidil for maybe 1.5 years

No negatives at all, thicker hair to boot

so any source?

bump

dude she's ugly lmao

Traps are overdeveloped as fuck but other than that you are looking decent.

i want you to look me dead in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't ride that curvy chocolate ass into the sunset

those hips man, jesus....

why no source?

the thrusting power alone would put the fear of god in you

guess how I know you've never had sex with a black girl?
it's a fucking nightmare

disagree

I'd never fuck one, but how so?

Literally homosexuals

he's race-baiting, genius

>Hating a skin color for no reason is stupid.
The fact that they're different is enough reason to avoid them. But in fact I hate niggers because I've been around them enough to know what they really are, apes, and they belong in africa.

Not overdeveloped - Just very nice insertions.
I love it

>trying THIS hard
kek

Stop typing english you language stealing coon.

You act as if he's wrong. He isn't

Just shave it off.

I would if I could

I've had better shaped/sized hips on a white chick and her tits weren't in different states

In fact they were the best tits I've had in my face, large but p symmetrical and perky along with piercings

Fuck off bumping namefag. You could find it yourself in a few seconds if you didn't have brain damage

i try google but it give me nothing

Holy hell ladies and gentlemen she is THICC

actually on topic response here, finasteride works by decreasing DHT levels massively, which is why it works for hair, and why it's used for prostate cancer. You have way less DHT than test, but DHT is just more potent test. Technically you might have some slight decrease in ability to gain muscle, but you'd probably never notice it. Just hope you don't get dick symptoms, that's what you should worry about. Not common, but it can really be bad

had the same worries OP, but my personal experience is positive, finasteride has no negative effects on my lifts, energy levels or muscle definition.

I read a detailed study about how it works on "different" sorts of DHT, not necessarily the parts that affect muscle synthesis, so its not an issue.

But I'm also doing TRT - Sustanon 200-225mgs/week. So perhaps my supernatural testosterone levels make up for the loss of DHT??? I dunno.

also my sex drive and erections are the same, maybe my libido went down by 15% or something small, but I appreciate it because it was too high before and my gf is a milf who doesn't like doing it everyday anyway...so its all good

generally they stink and are wearing a wig that smells even worse. they can fuck and suck though oh god

>letting an older succubus trick you into taking castration pills so she can keep you as her personal cuck

Zyzz' trap insertions

>is on steroids
>says hes noticed little effect - if any

Because you're on steroids you simpleton fuck.

whatever you say, Jamal