Bye guys

Well boys. Its been fun. Been through a lot with you guys. But looks like I am officially done. I am just making this post to tell yall. Coming out was the biggest mistake of my life, my family friends have left me, I havnt eaten in 2 days, and I have gone to work, and some one saw me and my boyfriend and now its a none stop shit fest.
Turns out my boyfriend has a boyfriend hes been with for 5 years,
And it also turns out my family legitimately disowned me. got a call today saying "You where supposed to be the good one, The one we are proud of, the one that became success full and now you did this to us."

So blah blah blah only reason I am telling you all this is because yesterday I asked for help, lot of you tried, I worked out every minute I have that I am not doing something, But it is not helping. I can not go on any more. I will not be watching this thread, sorry, Im heading on my way to the woods in about an hour to go deal with myself the only way I have left.

Bye

You set up a gym in the woods? Seems pretty cool you can go out there and lift to deal with this

Can you confirm if you have bitcoins? If so I'll post my address and you can send them to me. A gift.

I'm sorry it had to end this way, user. I hope you can find some peace before you go.

It is shameful that you spent your one and only life as a homosexual. Only straight people are good. Your family is right to be ashamed.

One less mouth to feed. Thanks for taking your self to the scrap heap OP

Just remember before you pull the trigger, all this because you wanted to make your sexual preference the main trait of your personality as a substitute for the void of actually being one of the most boring people on the planet

jesus you sick fucks

dont go op plz its me ur bf.. i luv u.

just chill and suck a dick bro

Consider electroshock therapy, sodomite

This

jesus, you sound like a whiny faggot, maybe offing yourself is the better choice

What a load of made up bullahit that nobosy cares about

/soc/

Just leave Florida.
First world countries don't give a shit how hard you fuck boipucci.

>2017
>Not being secretly bisexual rather than one or the other.

Dude, grow a brain. You can pretend to be hetero dumbass.

you're not gay you faggot it's just the jews messing with your mind, time to take psychedelic drugs

pls go OP seriously go back to r9k and kill yourself there STOP CUMING TO OUR BOARD >;(

hey op where can i subscribe to your blog?

Accurate.

Bye bye, you won't be missed

I find it hard to believe that anyone other than a very small percentage of mentally ill weirdos are homosexual.

Remember that depression is temporary. It may seem absolutely awful right now, but if you wait it out, it WILL get better. Hang in there, user.

>you are supossed to be the good one
sounds very asian
>bf had a bf
Dumb faggot, if roasties are barely girlfriend material lately faggots are much, much, much worse when it comes to trust, they get dicks live they need it to live
forget your shit family friendly gay couple on commercials, you are bound to live with deranged freaks who could not cope with childhood molestation (just google how many gay men got abused as a child, rates go 70% and above)
enjoy your aids i guess