Tell me about cocaine, Veeky Forums. Is it really the lifting mans drug? All my gym buddies do it

Tell me about cocaine, Veeky Forums. Is it really the lifting mans drug? All my gym buddies do it.
I've never tried it before because I don't like the idea of snorting something, but I'm tempted. What's the big appeal?

just do it nigga

Coke and meth are not good stimulants to start. Meth's addictive qualities is not something you want to get into even if you are currently on an ADD/ADHD prescription. And coke has such a short term effect that it becomes unusable as anything but a recreational drug

it's the greatest feeling on the planet in a party atmosphere. do with this information what you will, but remember that only the first line of the night is badass, after that it's just a chase.

I give cocaine 1,000,000 stars!

I'll never do this shit.

Don't do it

I've done it like 5-6 times and it always inflates my ego and makes me feel like im 10x better than everyone. The come down is awful.

It's been so long
Y'all can't hear me talk
So yall can hear me through this song
That bitch did me wrong
I don't have no time for niggas
Get it on my own
Talibandz, we on, bitch
Quit calling my phone
It's crazy how niggas hate on you
Even when you gone
I'm trying to get money
I married it when I was young
I started with nothing
Kick down the door and let ‘em through
My niggas is trained to shoot
And I bet they shoot at you
Nigga who the fuck is you
You ain't fuck with me in school
I pull up in coupes
Now you acting like we cool
Nigga I don't fuck with you

Coke is not that good in my opinion. The feeling is amazing, but the duration leaves much to be desired. Methamphetamine is very strong, I used it once for the hell of it. I was awake for three days and felt slightly anxious the whole time.

I'd suggest using modafinil, ritalin, or just regular speed

>come down is awful.
how? its like one of the mildest comedowns of all drugs

You've had some bad coke if you're having an awful comedown. Or you've used way too much and failed to stay hydrated

What? You're barely even supposed to have a come down

This.
You can take a bump and then feel exactly the same as before you took it an hour later.

if you don't shoot it, you're wasting it.

you've never done coke, fuck off poser.

/thread

your shit was probably cut with something bad then

>doing a bump
>having a come down
lol

Fuck off idiot, stop buying 5% coke from Jamal the nigger dealer and buy some proper coke first.

kek, sure thing sport.
do you buy it "pure" on the dark web?
what a faggot.

Coke is fun at parties, but that's about it. The high is laughably short, and it isn't anywhere near the intensity of mdma or anything.
Just try it. It wont affect your well being at all (well, unless you fall into the chase, at which point good luck).

No, my dealer is also a big friend of mine so he doesn't sell me baking soda.

Try acetone washing your cocaine next time and you'll realise how cut up and shit it is. Then you'll see why you have an awful comedown

i shoot it you fucking dweeb, i can tell right away how it mixes if it's cut. I test all my coke regardless.

Tor master race

I feel like the comedowns are the empty feeling your body feels wanting more , doesn't everybody feel that?

>tfw you sail down to colombia in a 100 year old full rigged sailing ship, buying some cocaine at a dance hall before setting sail towards the panama canal, hauling those lines high as fuck, climbing up a 30 meter high mast to pack in those sails.

That's just because you realize how big of a loser you really are after the effects fade away.

Anyway, OP. Don't do coke, it's shit and expensive. OD'ing on Phenibut is cheaper and lasts for hours.

It wont affect your well being at all

Haha delusional fuck yes it does just like every other drug if you go high you come crashing down

If you shoot it up that's about all you needed to say. Go to rehad you loser. I'm rooting for you.

Anyone here tired hexen? I did it the other day and it was pretty fantastic.

redpill me on phenibut

Some cheap shitty 'nootropic' that losers who can't get a hold of modafinil use

use speed
its cheaper and you are more focussed

i use it whenever i'm not "feeling it"

Cheap ass drug that you can easily order online from supplement stores because it's not illegal in most countries.
It makes you feel more confident and alive.

LSD is the lifting mans drug

Until you experience a thought loop that seemingly lasts for weeks and it breaks your perception of time and reality

Please,die.

Molly is the best drug
Coke is fun, but the moment you do one line the night becomes a coke night and it revolves around finding the next time you can sneak into a bathroom to take a key. I'd only start doing it at an after party with a small group of people where everybody is taking turns taking lines.

Someone's mummy used to rail lines of meth of his back when he was a baby ;)?

>coke has such a short term effect that it becomes unusable as anything but a recreational drug
This is pretty spot on and gets annoying. But if you're just using it for the gym, often times I don't notice too much.
>after that it's just a chase
pretty close, you're either going higher or trying to stay there.
>its like one of the mildest comedowns of all drugs
Depends on factors. But I do believe good stuff with responsible use will only really leave you fiending.

>every other drug if you go high you come crashing down
Yet it's still literally nothing compared to the likes of any amphetamines, hell, even medication like adderall gives you a way sharper crash.
If you think cocaine's "crash" is anything to write home about, you probably shouldn't be giving drug advice to OP.

Coke is one of those super easy to do every weekend and not have an issue with it drugs.

In the beginning.

Then it becomes an every weekend thing (eventually or at least it did in my case hence why I quit before craving became a problem I couldn't ignore) and if you're buying a gram at a time you may get some hookups but usually you'll spend about 80$ for that amount. You got an every weekend habit thats 320$ per month (about what it costs for a decent car payment ) up your nose.

Say you get it for free (you'd have to be gay or a girl and suck a mean dick for that) you'll still be surrounding yourself with coke heads. Not every coke head is bad and I don't want to judge because I was also a casual user for a longish time . But the people who you want in your life, the cute girl(or guy this is Veeky Forums), the friend who has a good head on his shoulders with a future or the mentor with a skill that could get you ahead. These people will have a harder time justifying spending time with you if they ever spend time around your friends.

One more side effect everybody in this thread already touched on. The come down, if you're a little like me and have even a shred of anxiety the downside to this stuff is the issues you'll face with the time between the line you had and the next line. The short duration means it's a large roller coaster of emotion generally ending the night strung out and broke. Unable to fall asleep and very annoyed with everyone who partied with you (sorry guys your business idea is fucking stupid)
hope this helps OP

COKE + MODAFINIL + BENZOS + PHENIBUT 3G = GOD MODE

It's very short acting, expect about 20 minutes of godmode.

Don't touch meth, it causes your health to deteriorate very very quickly. It's also too long-acting to be useful to you.

Not everyone will experience what you experience. Psyche is a hell of a thing

Goddamn this is so true. Couple bumps and you have like a 15 minute window to have fun. If you can control yourself a bit, you may be a charismatic motherfucker on coke.

It may lead to you starting a lovely conversation with a beautiful girl.

Maybe even that girl you didn't have the balls to talk to before. See, coke reduces your inhibition by a lot. That thing that crosses your mind but you hold back? Well you'll say it. Sometimes this works in your favor.

And just when things are going well. Where's your mind? You're thinking about who's holding the coke and when you guys are going to the bathroom again.

Repeat for the whole night. You've done coke. Now it's a coke night. And all you'll do is more coke and more conversations you won't remember the next day.

But honestly sometimes it's the best feeling in the world. One of my best memories was being on vacation with some bros, doing coke, drinking beers, talking about the world the whole fucking night.

Wasn't aware Veeky Forums was this much filled with degenerates, quite sad.

Don't do cocaine, faggot.

this thread

Hulk for a good hour brah,,!
Be careful you Don't suck fo money jeeez but d whatevers best for your dad

Be careful you know can't play in the NFL ,,! Go lift bitch,, you guy are all faggots,,

coke is a shit-tier drug
>overpriced
>short-acting -> desire to chase high
>too much tweak, not enough focus
>always cut, quality only as reliable as your dealer (and your dealer's dealer)

if you wanna try a stim, take a low dose of adderall or vyvanse. or try modafinil.

life could be worse than that

this shit right here

just try to find decent colombian coke, rest is the god's path

you will get addicted for life and become homeless.

Aluminium train

i did it once and didnt feel much because i was so drunk

End of passion play, crumbling away
I’m your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
Leading on your death’s construction
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
You’re dedicated to
How I’m killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
Master
Master
Master
Master

Needlework the way, never you betray
Life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery
Chop your breakfast on a mirror
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
You’re dedicated to
How I’m killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
Master
Master
Master
Master

Master, master
Where’s the dreams that I’ve been after?
Master, master
You promised only lies
Laughter, laughter
All I hear or see is laughter
Laughter, laughter
Laughing at my cries

Fix me

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat
Just a rhyme without a reason
Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days
Now your life is out of season
I will occupy