What physique do girls find the most attractive?

what physique do girls find the most attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quzuQxdwnPc
youtube.com/watch?v=-2gDZf-x_LI
youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The perfect physique

This.

Dadbod

this

think brad pitt when he’s ripped , like in fight club, thelma&louise etc. that is perfect, same like david beckham...the face has a lot to do with it as well. if you re a facelet just off yourself

Basically this +- 20% muscle mass with a leaness of 8-15%
/thread

Someone that is lean but not skinny or huge.

I've seen a lot of the new Aquaman shirtless on Facebook so I'm guessing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=quzuQxdwnPc

t. am grill

10% bf ottermode with decent face and good economic prospects is most attractive to females.

For whatever reason, women really like guys whose bodies reflect they put forth consistent and dedicated effort to improve, but haven't made it big yet.

When are you going to stop talking out of your arse

The answer to this question is not the one you're gonna wanna hear if you're on Veeky Forums. Who cares about what women think anyway though? Just not being fat puts you ahead of 90% of people, and confidence is even better. Just lift heavy shit and get fookin juicy.

>/threading your own post.

Why isnt something this autistic a banable offense? Never gonna make it user.

Veeky Forums makes fun of this but he looks pretty decent actually, women go crazy for that

Athletic. Man or woman, everyone prefers athletic unless they have a specific fetish. Jacked is kind of scary, skinny and fat are both kind of gross.

you faggots always ignore when an actual girl says what they like. Fucking autists. ottermode is too skinny. Girls like decent sized guys with 10-12% body fat. Ryan baby goose has narrow shoulders/wide hips so I wouldn't call him ideal. We dont like guys who look too big, we dont like 6-8% body fat, we dont like bulging lower back muscles or giant traps.

Dont shit yourself pal. Its inky an australian wheel smoothing forum

"we"

women do go crazy for that. thing is that's a DYEL physique. you neednt lift for that.

what part of him looks decent? he looks horrible

>the bottom 25% of women want an average looking guy

Face.

>not knowing how that works
The 25% saying 5/10 is the highest percentage.
So it'd be like 25% want a 5/10, 20% want a 6/10, 15% want an 8/10, etc.

hehehehehe

You'll know when you've made it when someone begs you to fuck them. (They have to be hot though)

Also the physique that lets you fuck them up against a wall with ease

They like him because he is celebrity. Does not count.

If a guy like this was walking around at night in some park, girls would be creeped out by him and think he is a criminal or killer or something like that.

>what physique do girls find the most attractive?
The one that goes with handsome face

>t. ugly fuck

not (you)

This.

Most girls literally just like a slightly bigger ottermode.
Its not some secret or question we'll never know.
Natty limit is probably even too big for some but go for it anyway. Girls that like roidonly bodies are not that common, but chances are they are wheyfus so if you're into musclegirls its something to consider.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2gDZf-x_LI

Goddamn Veeky Forums is autistic and full of incels, although I do love you guys.

Girls and women alike desire ottermode, literally nothing else matters. A decent face, a confident walk, and entertaining/funny/thought provoking conversation.

Basically, most of you guys are fucked even when "you made it". You can be as big as you want. Making gains beyond 1-2 years for women is ridiculously stupid. They don't care.

t. 32 year old with a decent face and ugly fucking body married to an 8/10

Athletic is masculine. Most men definitely do not prefer it on women.

Pretty funny desu

Well Mr. Lucky, some of us don’t really have the “decent face” and have to make up for that with something, and trust me, it’s face, personality and then body. Funny how you can’t fkin change the first one without surgery or make up.

Also if your ugly ass worked more you could make your wife happier.

Remember lads: Face, Personality, Body
If the bare minimum for the first 2 isn’t met then the third one is useless.

the one that youre proud of

>thinking women know what they want
The mental gymnastics women go through is fucking incredible, they might even think one thing is good but choose another for retarded reasons.

based andy

/thread

>Ottermode max
thats all i want myself desu

He looks pudgy as fuck

The woman in that pic is hot as fug tho

>imperfect lighting
>not flexing or posing or anything
>"omg he looks pudgy as fuck dyel"

>mfw when the next line was "FUCK! it's like you're fucking PHOTOSHOPPED"
>He has literal lovehandles

seeLighting doesn't help massive lovehandles.

I'd be happy with a body like that what program do I need to achieve this? Skinnyfat 5'11 here.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Depending on the girl, really. But the physique that every girl/woman finds attractive is the swimmer body. That's for fucking sure.

Very niceu caesar chan

swimmers are tall, broad, and lean. no wonder
they also have baby legs but females don't actually care

literally this

For the uninitiated, this man means that women are attracted to money, not that they're attracted to Abraham Lincoln.

Women like nice calves for sure. It is simply that most men wear pants so the mind fills it in.

Ice cream fitness and subpar nutrition

Women have shit taste, dear God.

Exactly.
Wide shoulders, just enough bf not to look insecure-binge eating 6% gymbro, and they are usually tall with a long torso.

this is one ive never understood. hes so goofy looking to me

Girls fall to peer pressure. Look up the video of the guy who had “fake paparazzi” follow him around time square. Every Stacey said “omg he’s sooo hot” when he was just a regular joe. Too lazy to link the YouTube video.

Girls want what other girls want. I just provided you guys a massive redpill. I’ve gotten laid just from being the funny guy who can make an entire table of girls laugh while completely ignoring the hottest girl (purposely) , when she eventually wonder “omg he’s so funny and interesting, why is he not giving me attention like the other guys?”

Girls like high status males. They like status more than looks. It’s just that many status men also have desirable looks.

Status > Looks > money

Girls want to be seen as princesses that snagged their Prince Charming that every girl wanted.

>mouth hole

Actually this is the description of showing a girl a picture of Zac Efron in Baywatch with having that one on the side when he was a ripped twink....., you know the answer.

>Look up the video of the guy who had “fake paparazzi” follow him around time square. Every Stacey said “omg he’s sooo hot” when he was just a regular joe.

You got me pretty curious.

Is this the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw

True. My mom met my dad working as a nurse at a hospital while he was working there as an intern or whatever. Pops had been lifting and made himself a decent body, even though he was probably around 5'11'- 6', and but one day my mom's nurse friend was mirin' him and turned to her and said "Damn, that (user's dad) looks like those scrubs were tailor-made for him." my mom approached him and managed to sink her teeth into him and they were engaged 4 months later- still married after 30-something years. Now my dad is kind of beta and aspie, and i'm sure my mom didn't know that he had a weird, neurotic personality until she really started to date him, but it didn't seem to matter in the long run. Granted, he's got a decent face and the whole hospital intern thing implies making a lot of money down the road ahead.

Yep

hnnnnng (no homo)

ive seen this pic 100 times but i just noticed: i think he has pectus

I honestly don't think women care about physique as long as youre 'masculine' (think football player), only face, height and social status (basically an extension of the previous two).

I hope I get proven wrong, but I think that if you didn't get girls as a DYEL, you won't get them when you become fit. I hope to God I am wrong on this.

How do you raise your social status? Or what's the easiest way?
I literally don't give a fuck about my social status beyond using it for getting laid.

go back to lebbit faggot

women don't like "physiques" the way men do. for women its all about bone structure and frame, a narrow waist, broad shoulders. big bones, big hands, thick wrists. a defined jaw, hunter eyes.

after that, its just otter mode. muscles are nothing to women, muscles are just icing on the cupcake, but what kind of sick fuck just licks the icing off a cup cake?

its all about bones and your face. of course you cant be a total bean pole or landwhale but women don't see those types as prospective mates, or usually as human beings.

i could only wish to look like trepe rewang

From what I can tell, ottermode.

1. You are correct.
2. You're in the sublevel of denial and havent yet realized that its ALL about face, height and social status. In other words, Looks, Money, Status.
3. Also, there is no God.

Start with this episode and then continue the serious.

Try not to kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

I've seen this before, but hope dies last as they say. I either lift until my natty limit and see what happens or kill myself now.
What's an extra decade of this misery.

That's embarassing

Don't lift for girls, user. Lift for self-confidence and discipline and that will get you girls.

Anything from ottermode to Arnold tier as long as you have FACE. Girls care more about face than anything else.

Damn, I feel like killing myself, dawg...

Google search "Ryan Gosling body workout". Done.

true for when they're after beta providers, not for whom they want to fuck

>watching that movie one day just to pass the time and nothing else on
>very clearly a B movie
>so B movie in fact that when the scene comes where he's forced to fight six people in the arena he kills everyone except the single woman against him specifically
>turn the channel

[Insert picture of shirtless dude with wider than average shoulders at 15% or below BF% who is at least average facially]
Done.This is what 90% of women want

>grills
>not liking giant traps
yeah right, fuck off hoar!

Speaking of which..

it's the neck senpai. take the neck pill

5'6/7 20% body fat manlet with moderate gains and a 5inch penis...?

Nah didn't think so