How do I get a body like this without working out or really putting in any effort?

How do I get a body like this without working out or really putting in any effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
chaosandpain.blogspot.ie/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=6c56cbf2ab71d68b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be born as a Chad

kys

What the fuck is up with his chest

I mean, obviously it doesn't matter when you're chad as fuck like him but it looks weird, out of proportion to his shoulders and arms

Wear an 85lb weight vest and do some small bullshit random workout a day for a couple years. Also est somewhat healthy.

Just do roids if you don't want to put in any effort.
You can't cheat yourself to a body like this. It's earned.

just pin your butt and sit around doing nothing, high test will give you muscles even if you don't workout

tren + calisthenics

>without working out or really putting in any effort

princess dianabol
winstrol churchhill
anadrol skywalker

gotta study hard to pass the swolastic aptitude test(osterone)

What did he mean by this?

>actually thinks steroids give you a good body without effort

i met a guy at work who looked just like Chris Hemsworth with the new Thor hair/facial hair.

Jesus fuck never felt so AMOGGED in my life.

I think I need to define the effort. Effort is relative and the amount of effort needed is determined by the wanted result. That being said.
Going from total skelly, OP would need approx, 1-2 years if workout to look like that picture, assuming 3-4 days a week, 1.5-2+ hours sessions, good diet.
With roids, assuming good diet, OP could likely go from skelly to picture in approx 3-6 months with the exact same training.
When I say without effort, getting the same results with 1/4 of the effort is to me essentially effortless.

>he thinks that physique is attainable natty in 1-2 years

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
The group that got test without working out at all put on more muscle than the group that worked out without steroids.

>he thinks there's anything special about that physique
holy fuck you must look bad

Yea, steroids may not require physical effort but they do require mental effort. Brainlets can't roid. It requires a lot of research and medical knowledge to do properly. Nobody gets big easy.

It's easily attainable, wtf. However it requires consistency. You're either attempting to troll or don't know how to lift.

deads

>How do I get a body like this without working out or really putting in any effort?
>chaosandpain.blogspot.ie/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=6c56cbf2ab71d68b

>How do I get a body like this without working out or really putting in any effort?
You don't
>chaosandpain.blogspot.ie/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=6c56cbf2ab71d68b

How do I suck my own dick without really working out or putting in any effort?

He is baiting or 16 years old.

The dude who writes shit on that blog is one of the most pathetic humans on earth

get implants