Best Routine for Aesthetics?

What is the best routine if all I want is aesthetics? This is what I am thinking, should I add or remove anything particular?

UPPER:
Bench Press 3x8
Pulldown 3x8
Seated Row 4x10
OHP 3x8
Lateral Raises 3x12
Tricep Pushdown 3x10
Dips 2xFailure
Curl 3x10
Reverse Curl 3x12

LOWER:
Leg Press: 4x10
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3x10
Leg Curl 3x8
Leg Extention 3x8
Calf Raises 3x10
abs

Natasha Augheys barely visible nipple in payment.

That routine is perfectly fine. Your leanness (aesthetics) will depend on your diet

Can someone xray this?

if she didn't lean to the side, she'd have 0 hips.
fookin disgustin

That looks like a nice routine op, but how many days a week? And what do you do, alternate them? I need to know senpai

damn this girl needs to be creampied by a bbc

this

I wanna take this opportunity to discuss how misguided girls have mistaken the thicc fad as an excuse to get fat. A normal, attractive girl would be low weight, low bodyfat%. A thicc girl should be barely higher weight but high bodyfat so it's all in jiggly bits.

I only have time for three days a week because of kids/grad school. I would rather do four, but I'll take what I can get.

Also AxBxAxxBxAxBxx

Why is this the place for that discussion? Natasha Aughey is a pro bodybuilder. She is probably stronger than you are.

>Pic related

>sumo
nah

Just do a fullbody if you only have 3 days a week.
Or PHUL, i ran it for a few months and boio my aesthetics exploded.

>Also pic related

Post your picture, the fuck do you look like goon, some parts of your physique may require more attention, places that you are lacking or are not genetically gifted you will have to work around

OP here.

I'm doing a fullbody right now, and have been for a while, I was just wondering if a PPL would be better for Aesthetics.

Also is Romanion Deadlift better than SLDL? Are they essentially the same? Which one works the glutes more?

Looks like a tranny desu.

I look like shit. I also don't have a recent picture on my computer right now, and I am also too lazy to go take one.

I'm 183cm, 100kg, probably 25% bodyfat. I know the big part for me is nutrition, and I am working on that. But just wanted to do the routine that will work the best so as the fat goes away I'll at least have something decent to start with.

You shut your WHORE mouth about natasha

Always found that grip gave up while doing RDL at high reps ( which you should be doing) SLDL worked better for me.
PPL is 6 days a week, which we both know, you'll miss some days here and there.
What worked really fucking well for me ( both aesthetically and numbers wise ) was doing GZCL vanilla, but it requires a bit of lifting knowledge to program it correctly.
You can find some GZCL premade templates if you look for it i guess.

that's a positive thing

This gets a little individualized user, but generally you're going to want to start with 1-2 exercises per muscle group (compounds are a great way to start since you can hit multiple groups at a time with some good volume to start) and slowly add more exercises as you find things start to lag.

If you have weak spots (like calves) then you may need to add more work to them than you you do something you find you don't need to work as hard.

Get the current Bodybuilding Encyclopedia for some good in depth info (and a better idea how to organize your plan if you're not juicing like Arnold did when he was training) and don't just copy shit verbatim but experiment with what works best for you.

Always start light in both volume and weight and work up. This is to prevent injury and bad form.

Please rate/critique my shitty routine
Goal is aesthetics (upper body)
Squatting 3x6 like 1 time a week
A:
4x8 Press
4x8 Rack pulls
20-30 RP BB Curls
3x12 Lat raise

B:
4x8 DB Bench
4x8 Rows
3x8 Weighted pull-ups
15-30 RP Skullcrushers
3x12 Rear Delt flys

3 times a week

>not fantazising about spending a weekend in a cold cabin with natasha

Always aim for 2x frequency.
Full body twice a week or
Fullbody x upper x lower

R8 routine pls. Lifting several years, just want to maintain my physique and work on weaknesses. Is this too much volume for AxBxAxx/BxAxBxx?

Day A
Leg Press 5x5
Hamstring Curl 4x8
OHP 5x5
Cable Crossover 4x8
Weighted Pullups 5x5
Seated Cable Rows 4x8
Plank 4x60s

Day B
RDL 5x5
Quad Extension 4x8
Incline Barbell Bench Press 5x5
Dips 4x8
High Pull 5x3
Chinups 4x8
Cable Crunch 4x15

Push
Flat bench 3x6-8
Incline bench 3x6-8
Skull crushers 3x8-12
Rope pulldown 3x8-12
Lateral raises 3x8-12
DB Pullovers 3x8-12
Cable crunch 3x8-12

Pull
Barbell Rows 3x6-8
Neutral Pull-ups 3xF
BB curls 3x8-12
Hammer curls 3x8-12
Rear delt flys 3x8-12
Shrugs 3x8-12
Oblique twist 3x8-12

Legs
Squats 3x6-8
RDL 3x6-8
Lunges 3x8-12
Hamstring curl 3x8-12
Standing calf 3x8-12
Seated calf 3x8-12
Planks 3xF

Substitutions are fine, these are just the ones I think are the best and most balanced.

Would recommend more shoulders and lats (at least one more compound for each) but otherwise looks pretty balanced.

>Bench Press 3x8
>Pulldown 3x8
>Seated Row 4x10
>OHP 3x8
>Lateral Raises 3x12
>Tricep Pushdown 3x10
>Dips 2xFailure
>Curl 3x10
>Reverse Curl 3x12
how fucking long are you in the gym for?

>Leg press
>No squats

Come on. You could do these if it's a back issue but leg presses aren't shit. My over weight buddy was able to max out the very first time he tried them. Which led me to try and sure enough I could to and I wasn't even squatting 3 plates yet.

plank is for women and children, do a real abs exercise faggot

Maxing out a leg press? Most can be loaded with like 20 or more plates.

LEWD!!

From a thread I commented earlier this week:
D1: Compounds Upper Presses Volume(Chest/Triceps/Shoulder) then isolation pulls(Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Forearms), Lower body Intensity
D2: Compounds Pull Volume(Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Forearms) then isolation pushes(Chest/Triceps/Shoulder), Lower body Volume
D3: Full body Intensity

Why not just do what makes sense and go Push/Pull/Full Body instead? Push compounds/pull isos is retarded.

Replace leg press with squats

Sorry if can't keep up with simple concepts, that like. That's like 1-3 compounds, 1-3 iso, 1-2 lower body. You will be hitting each body part 2-3 times a week with a nice blend mass and strength.

What would the best BEGINNER routine be for aesthetics?

>Inb4 SS aka Starting FATLIFTS
...I'm not falling for it, I've seen what it does to people so many times. Sure they can lift more but "strength is hypertrophy" is a meme and a scam.

like what?