/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

This thread is for people who are too small for strongman, too unathletic for weightlifting and too fat for bodybuilding, but still want to feel like they are a real athlete

FUCK YOU if you want resources google some shit

Reminder that being enslaved to the whims of thottianas is pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2W8CN74_gCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are my thot

Go fuck a balloon knot you pathetic noodle armed virgin.

500lbs is a necessary deadlift to have in every one of the men's weight classes.

This sounds like it should be called Panzee Lifting General

>500lbs is a necessary deadlift to have in every one of the men's weight classes.
You're going to trigger all the butthurt exercisers who disagree.

They'll claim to be bullied.

you are saying heavier weight classes shouldnt be more?
this is illogical

>SHW deadlifting 500lbs is super impressive
LMAO

I'm saying it's necessary for every weight class to be able to deadlift 500lbs. Obviously it's going to be more for heavier weight classes, but 500 is the minimum to be respectable ya dip.

Rebeka will never EVER love you and since it is like 0 am in Estonia she's probably being fucked right now.

Everyone here hit 6pl8s on LP right

Right?

>but 500 is the minimum to be respectable ya dip.
59kg lifter pulls it
>pretty decent
120+ lifter pulls it
>i-its still respectable, i-i met the standard

no lad, just no
you clearly know this because you said
>Obviously it's going to be more for heavier weight classes
if its so obvious then you can see why the standard should be higher

Have you all ever opened the trending tab on youtube and as a result of staring into that abyss want to systematically exterminate all sentient life

>sentient
this your new favourite word or something?

No, because I have sex and then relax about shit that doesn't matter.

Only fat fucks like you.

Obviously if you deadlift 600lbs you deadlift 500lbs. That's why it's necessary for every weight class to be to deadlift 500lbs. Your mental gymnastics don't change that.

How much does an 83-85kg twink have to deadlift for it to be respectable?

Asking for a friend.

Is this friend a deadlift monkey? I'd say somewhere in the area of 550-600lbs.

there is no mental gymnastics
the necessary deadlifts to be respectable are not the same in every weightclass

A SHW deadlifting 500lbs in powerlifting is actually pretty embarrassing, far from respectable and maybe actually should wait before competing

yet you want 59ers to be world class
only 5 people at the last worlds actually lifted that

if you didnt have your trip on i would be sure you didnt compete

if this is gymnastics to you, sorry lad

It's simple.

A 500 deadlift is a prerequisite for a 600 deadlift, and therefore a prerequisite for a 700 deadlift.

Therefore a 500 deadlift is necessary for the heavier weight classes. Sorry you're such a lowbrain. Found a photo of you by the way.

post routine you doing right now

every one

right fucking now

CLutz intermediate w2d4
Deadlift: 365x4, 390 2x3, 415 2x3 all beltless
Bench: 265 5x1
Pec flyes 5x10
Upper back work 50 reps

From last thread, I just finished week 5 of C6W and it went alright. Second run of it because last time went to shit but according to Fat mess/Fat Retard/ Fat someone since I ran TM before it I had built up meme fatigue.

Thinking I run it again. Anyone got any ideas how I can modify the program to let me do more regular deadlifts?

Either way, I suppose I should take a deload week now?

mate its easy
59kg lifter deadlifting 227.5kg
>really really hard - most lifters wont achieve

120+ lifter deadlifting 227.5kg
>really easy - all will achieve - actually kind of shit- see not respectable

hope that explained it well for you
you cant have a one weight benchmark when its not all that realistic for one class and easy as fuck for the other

What good programs that are not peaking?

lmao look at the weightclass damage control

if you cant deadlift more than 220kg then maybe its time to stop being a cock gobbling dyel and up your weight class to something respectable

thats the entire point of weight classes. to protect the weak and small and give them a sense of accomplishment. in the end what really matters is the weight you lift. I am 6' 90kg and yeah someone who is 6'8 and 200kg will obviously lift more than me. but I will accept that he is stronger than me and not pretend that I am actually stronger because of bodyweight ratio and weight class bullshit

>This is what fatties tell themselves

This is not strength general this is powerlifting general.

Lifters under 200lbs that aren't going for a weight class world record have eating disorders.

I have Tybora program but its literally made for guys that 100% dont use roids. Very slow progress based for long term.

>all that deadlift talk
fucking benchlet monkeys, reminder if you can't hit 140kg bench in one year you should give up powerlifting :^)

In the world of weak faggots:

Powerlifting =/= getting strong.

Lol.

It's really not hard. To deadlift 600 lbs you must deadlift 500 lbs. That is why it is the bare minimum for every men's weight class. It's pure math. You're overthinking.

since when is powerlifting about being a pussy and not about maximizing your big 3?

this is like making logical puzzle tests and then saying we need intelligence classes because otherwise the most intelligent people would beat everyone else and we want the stupid people to feel special too

basically this if you are not aiming for setting a new national or world record for a weight class then there is literally no reason to restrict yourself to an artificially low weight class except eating disorder and lack of self esteem

Week 3 of garagebro's conjugate

wtf is that

plot twist MA is trying to say that MEN weight classes start at 93kg weight class.

That was something I've been tempted to say during the discussion honestly.

Anyone???

If you want to be a competitive Powerlifter then you're right.

But I don't take this whole thing as seriously as you you guys seem to. I just happened to find that lifting the heaviest squat bench dead I could for singles was fun while doing ss to escape Auschwitz. I will never compete even nationally, so might as well stay a comfortable weight class.

Powerlifting is a sport with weigthclasses, so performance must be taken relativa to weigth, if a 150 lbs guy deadlifts 500 lbs and a 250 lbs guy deadlifts 550 lbs the 250 lbs guy is stronger but the 150 lbs guy is a better powerlifter.

this

powerlifting is about lifting more
there is a difference

so?
also what are manlets?

>wtf is that
definition of fun and efficiency

well I was not talking about this either

if you do it just for fun like me then there is no reason either to eat yourself into obesity and you can stay lean

I am just shitting on those mentally retarded pussies who starve themselves just so they can pretend that because of their weight class they are stronger than someone who lifts much more than they do

Conjugate with no circa max phase.

how strong is garagebro again

implying we take it srsly

we just like to bash each other its all fun and games

like benches your squat strong

only 5 59ers at worlds, see elite, lifted the 'benchmark'
its pure facts
>also your memes are shit

wouldnt matter, i go by the rule book and that would make you wrong
im also not in those classes and wouldnt give a fuck

can someone explain to me the point of 4-8 week cyclic programs? why not stick with the same routine and only change in case of special occasions, such as peaking for a meet

Hey since deadlifts and weak people in general are the topic of the hour how about I bring my post from last thread back

Thanks shithead my back started hurting after watching that shit.

P U R E
U
R
E
M A T H
A
T
H

not 500lbs
come back later

im p sure he does not, does he?

Cowboy method with a couple of small tweaks (extra accessory days and lowballed maxes for acclimation cycle)

I am not an expert or coach but imo you do it too much out of your back and should use more of your legs. if anything you arch your back backwards and on lockout lean back pretty far. this can snap your back more so than forward arching. I have heard several heavy deadlifters say that it is kinda like a leg press so really put your legs and glutes into it. theyre much larger and stronger muscles than your lower back

anyway just keep doing them and usually the body naturally adjusts to a proper form for your body

patience and consistency and you will get there

doubt it, this is on his channel from a while back tho

Whats his channel?

uff all I saw was 150kg x4 bench

I-I-I -c-ccan 150kg x12

youtube.com/watch?v=2W8CN74_gCo

forgot to paste lol

hey its not my max

okay I only looked at the last vid when I posted this

now I also checked the other ones and yeah your back arches forward, not backward on the heavier weight. just try to keep your back straight without arching it either way. and bar path isnt straight. during lockout you push the bar toward yourself. stop leaning so far back during lockout and dont roll the bar too far forward at the beginning of your lift. you want to slide it up along your shins

last time i talked with him he said something about 180kg close grip bench

yeah i said i doubted he benches more than your squat lol

that was a year and a half ago, dont know what he benches now

than his bench is strong compared to his squat

how old is garagebro?

25 pretty sure

that a selfie of you?

wew

No it's just your bench that is weak :^)

the same because he doesnt know wtf hes doing

180 close grip
200 slingshot

Best squat is 255, was probably the easiest max ive ever done, certainly felt better than my first couple of warm ups

Why are you so pathetic?

Nice. Some critique.

Yeah, back starts rounding a bit on challengeing weight. Any advice for actually fixing this other than "try harder" to stay straight?

What do you suggest I do about bar path?

Panzy is just our special boy no need to be rude.

Maxes in the comp lifts only matter if youre doing comps

rude

yea I saw this

and I know that my bench is pathethic now when I train with guys that bench up to 175kg in 83kg weight class while they struggle squatting 210 after many years of training

rippetoe squat approach wasnt meme, its just that no accesories hurts overtime and t-rex I feel like t-rex meme really comes from there

2 months of doing real accesories, focusing and everything is going up, but still it will be super weak compared to squat

even body tho im still bulking shows sings of gaining upper mass

>hip hurts a lot during squats
>have to squat heavy on Monday
Wtf man

why stating close grip? you not able to go wide these days?

maybe dont then ??????????????

the truth does often seem rude

projection

did I say this pepe could be saved?

delete this immediately, the authorities have been contacted

No, I have a fulfilling life and have regular sex.

Friendly reminder to do barbell curls or chin ups for at least 5 sets of 10 every upper body workout
Gotta keep your supinators from withering away from no use.

it can't be very fulfilling if you spend your freetime crying for attention on anonymous weeaboo forums bullying autistic teenagers
how mature of you

Close builds wide

Wide doesnt build close

How strong the long head of the tricep is dictates how forcefully you can extend the elbow. This is a major key to a big bench

>rippetoe squat approach wasnt meme
you have a relatively good squat because you were made to have a good squat
not because of your first couple months training

top level powerlifter said to me that you should be doing lat pulldowns instead of chinups beacuse they often use too much muscle (to taxing looking at whole microcyle) and you dont isolate the part you want

I was told to train heavy only powerlifts and variatons (vert press variant, squat variant) and for the rest just focus on isolating to get blood pumping but dont get taxed

so whats your wide or are you saying you havent done it for a year and a half?

I dont know i dont do it, and to be honest i dont think ill go wider than pinkies on rings ever again

>top level powerlifter said to me that you should be doing lat pulldowns
I cant imagine taking powerlifting this seriously

imagine doing this and becoming so weak that you barely can do bodyweight chins. Dont fall for the memes youll never break world records anyway might aswell maintain some athleticism

why not? wont it help you in comp?

also so you would say bench cgbp more often than wide? Build cgbp?

youre a dumb weak pole slowly turning into slavic garagebro with your "x reasonably strong person said this and that so i do it too"
please leave

A
Squat: 255 5x3
Bench 140 5x3
Lat pulldown 90 failurex3
Deadlift 360 5x1
Triceps extensions 45 failurex3

B
Same as above except replace bench with
OHP 75 5x3

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

So on and so forth. I'm a beginner and am able to put 10 lbs on whenever I go in for my major compound movements, except bench and OHP. I'm having trouble getting those up as quickly.

I dont really see nba players doing pullups on videos so whats that athlethicsm talk its not like im going to fall of cliff anytime soon

I've been on this website for 11 years. It is a part of me.