Why don't you vape / eat weed?

>it helps with gains
>not harmful to you
And

Being high is one of the most pleasant sensations available to mankind.
Every day is Saturday. It is to be like a child and to perceive events with clarity, to completely enjoy whatever you might be doing; to smile so hard that your jaw muscles get tired. Being high is to laugh at the silliest things; to understand things that have seemed absurd before; to have the aloofness of a cat. To be high makes every superlative seem within your grasp. Being high makes life seem terribly good. Being high is simply grand.

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/hybrid/california-orange
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that it's still illegal is why I quit.
Having to deal with shady people and not knowing exactly what product you're getting. Also the risk involved.

Luckily I live in Jersey though so it will be legal pretty soon.

Image relevant

Lifting high is pretty fucking stupid.

Incredible thread

I'm chasing the dragon myself tonight. Hoping to come out of this alright but I don't know right now

Its only been a few hours and low doses

Ramping up in an hour or so and will see what this journey shows me tonight I'm going deepppp tonight

ive never lifted heavy high before but the one time i went in high and lifted just to try it I felt like a literal demi god. Got an insane pump and the deep introspective thoughts helped me get passed the body dysmorphia and for once i wasn't only pleased with how i looked, but i was thrilled. Music is a must tho you should try it

How do you chase dragons with weed?

because I do heroin instead

Heroin isnt Veeky Forums tho user

Ketanine is better

What does it do? Do you mean ketamine?

being high is unenjoyable for me

I get paranoid that Im saying weird stuff or that people dont like me, I get very sweaty for some reason, and my acne always immediately gets worse after getting high

id rather just drink

Vaping still contains nicotine.

I just take CBD oil and get all the benefits with none of the drawbacks

I meant vaping the buds of weed. They don't contain nicotine.

yes it is

because I need to reset my tolerance so I stop spending so god damn much and star enjoying it more again.

unless you consider feeling high a benefit

Then just don't do it as often. Force of will brah

>being high is unenjoyable for me
I'm actually in the same boat when it comes to weed. It makes me anxious, jittery and I can't mellow while on it.

Basically I only bad trip on it and despite everyone telling me to just "keep smoking more so you can get used to it" I don't find it appealing to throw my money at something I dislike so much. So nope, no weed for me.

Drinking occasionally is something I used to do but I can't even really get myself into doing that. Basically caffeine is my only vice left and even that I'm cutting back on so I can cut back on my sugar intake.

I may not be the life of any parties but fuck it, I have enough medical bullshit in my family tree (diabetes, grandfather who had a quarter sized hole blow out of his heart wall, high blood pressure, ocular cancer, ect) that I don't want to fuck around with that shit.

Get cbd oil. Its the boring healthier option.

Not the same dude but same sort of issue (Get anxious when I'm with other people, don't really enjoy myself unless if I'm with really close friends and we are just playing vidya). I thought you needed some THC to at least get some high out of it. Is a 50/50 strain of THC to CBD a good option? Do you have any experience with CBD oil?

Meh. I'm not chasing a high but working on leaving my humanity behind and chasing the dragon of gains.

I haven't committed to do the full Rich routine as I'm not ready to let my heart become to swole to control, but for now I'm chasing my natty limit and see where that leaves me.

no i have only eaten or vaped bud. smoking is horrendously harsh. i usually get cali orange, its a nice balance. doesn't get you off your face and you can still enjoy intense emotions.

leafly.com/hybrid/california-orange

it's the best strain imo. the others either stink or just dont taste nice. it seems like it doesnt affect anxiety much based on their graph, whatever it means.

>turning your lungs into black
No thanks.

I tried smoking for the first time a year ago and did it a lot for a couple months because my friends all smoke. It is greatly overhyped in my opinion. Totally not my thing. Source on it helping with gains? I would smoke for the gains. Dont say munchies because im not a canteat fag.

vaping has no smoke. no tar = no black lungs.

maybe you got shitty strains and didn't try edibles. it makes bland food taste good if you're lazy. you're in less oxidative stress as well, which is great for tissue repair.

I can't imagine that the shit they use to make that stuff can really be all that healthy in the long run.

I mean it might be healthier than actual smoking, but something about the whole thing just puts me off.

>Why don't you vape / eat weed?
why would i? i'm not a braindead faggot or something.

Ive tried a lot of different edibles and a lot of different strains. I also smoked a lot of oil. I have tried plenty of legal shit in recreation states too. I simply dont enjoy it on the same level other people do. The first time i tried edibles i got so fucking high i couldnt even function. It was an aweful experience and I felt like I had absolutely no control. I have gotten barely functional high and blazed out of my mind. My friend is obsessed with it. It just doesnt appeal to me very much.

You can vaporize regular weed

well, that depends where you get it from. if your souce is medical or in a legal place, you're good to go.
i can't imagine there being any more of a risk doing it compared to say eating any produce that was treated with pesticides if that's what you mean.