Opinion on GOMAD?

opinion on GOMAD?

Nothing tastier than milk. I drink about 1/2 GOMAD, it seems to help me hit macros pretty well. It's gotta be better than the 1/2 gallon of soda I used to drink.

gained 20lbs on GOMAD, just switched to 1/2 gallon of Half and Half last week though as it's the same calories, half the volume and works with my preferred macros. Went from 170 at 6'4 to 190, if you're auschwitz mode I definitely recommend.

It is never a good idea to rely on one food source for your nutritional needs.

Use milk for the days you forgot to meal prep, or to beef up an otherwise anemic meal

Second this.
Milk works better than most bulking meal shakes as well (mostly due to the soy protein isolate)

This man get it.
Gomad only works if you just came from a prisoncamp. Most people need to diversify their protein sources.

Eat alot of chicken breast, eggs and oatmeal. Add milk to this triangle as needed.

6'1 and 142 pounds, so yeah

you still need to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner when doing GOMAD. A whole gallon of milk doesn't have all your necessary macro's.

Got milk? lol

>people who think that gomad means only drink milk during and nothing else
Gee who should I trust more, this natty son of Zeus or people who don't know what they're talking about

>gallon of milk a day
jeez... i don't suppose using a good whey concentrate/isolate would be healthier?
OR
anybody heard of filled milk? why not make that gallon skim milk and replace the missing milkfat by drinking olive or coconut oil instead?
pic unrelated

Why don't you SHUT the FUCK UP!?

I don’t understand how anyone can be so stupid that they think a reknowned strength coach would tell skeletons to ONLY drink milk and not eat anything lmao

because saturated fat is bad for you and no matter how much of it you burn, it will still cause damage to your arteries. and lactose can cause you to diarrhea out all of your gain-inducing food. i don't have a problem with gomad, but i think there's a healthy way to do it. Gallon of fat-free lactade and a 1/4-1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil should do wonders for your veins and ass without sacrificing gains.

WAAAAH WAAAAAH BABY WANT MILK WAAAAAAAH

Do you know where u are?

Saturated fat increases test and I have got no problem with lactose. Take Lactase if milk gives you runny poo poos, kid

not /pol if your referring to the anime

I did GOMAD at 215. Only went up to 225 in the course of a month, but I had work and school full time so I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to. Lifts went up by a great amount, would definitely do it again if I wasn't considering cutting soon.

What is my opinion of a bunch of useful idiots slinging the idea that you should drink a gallon of milk everyday?
The Dairy industries wet dream.

I do like milk, yeah

>6'1 and 142 pounds

that'd be so sick. i'm the same height but like 165ish and skinnyfat. why do people want to gain weight?

ottermode > your shit physique

At 6'1 142lbs you'd need to gain weight to enter ottermode.

>saturated fat is bad
Nice meme. How do I upvote?

>t. Heart attack by 35

>t. low test cuckold who likes to wife get rammed by another man

>t. Projecting

Kek

It's great if you want to gain weight but don't like to eat. Otherwise, it's completely unnecessary.

mommy giv baby milkies

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pwease vote fo bewnie

(((People))) will try to convince you that dairy is a source of European pride. Don't fall for it.

It decreased my lactose tolerance. I used to be able to drink up to 750 ml of milk, but after GOMAD, I get lots of gasses and liquid shit whenever I drink more than 350 ml.

Be careful.

GOMAD is meant to be done on top of your daily food intake, you dopes.

gained 7 inches on my dick and 2 feet in height

Might be psychological. Sometimes when I get nervous/stressed I get ab pain and diarrhea, and I used to blame food