Whats the most /fit. philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6MY5kiZIas
google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://archive.org/details/KGBAlphaTeamTrainingManual&ved=0ahUKEwiIqpCkjMfXAhULNpQKHTkwA3IQFggeMAA&usg=AOvVaw2RvyzhlWy1EzmiVtgdSJfj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stoacism

requesting costanza'd marcus

Whatever has the least to do with Stirner

Shoacism

not really, i think more platonic idealism is what you're thinking of. just because stoicism teaches discipline doesn't mean that it teaches people to lift heavy and be aesthetic af. in the stoic view of the world you should only do things that are generally good for society, be a moral citizen and don't be such a bitch about death, passion, fear and negative feelings.

the Veeky Forums part is a meme perpetuated by anons who read meditations and failed to understand it, so they deduced that marcus aurelius told them to roid and look good.

lifting is a very abstract ideal, that does require discipline though.

Any philosophy that holds beauty and strength to be both real and intrinsicly good. Like said, Platonism

probably kierkegaard - knight of faith etc...

Live and let die
inb4 t. edgy fedora lord

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

not sure which philosophy that fits into.

Nazi Occultism

radical pragmatism?

You already posted it

>Hurr durr all is spoop

New Scoopism

it's literally justifying narcissism
this too

The Iron Pill

>Fitness=narcissistic

thats not a philosophy
you know you're wrong right?

lets be real here, narcissism is fun
you're telling me that you don't check yourself out in the mirror for long periods of time and getting mired is something you brush off

Nietzsche

no
he pisses you off somehow

>Gob is deb all hail fedoralord

i mean in reality atheism has been in a huge rise
agnostics are the norm and this is due to a society looking toward progress, and it's debatable to whether this is good or bad

Communism. Believe it or not the commies placed huge emphasis on physical health and fitness in their youth. Just one of the many points modern day decaf tranny commies like to ignore. Pretty sure the Nazis did too but the commies took punishment for being a piglet to new levels.

>the eternal cut
youtube.com/watch?v=H6MY5kiZIas

>progress
There has been no "progress" though unless you count eroding citizen rights and government spying as "progress".

science you fucking dolt

Memes aside, this is a KGB training manual that contains a really interesting preface by the translator for those of you who want to learn a bit about other side.

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://archive.org/details/KGBAlphaTeamTrainingManual&ved=0ahUKEwiIqpCkjMfXAhULNpQKHTkwA3IQFggeMAA&usg=AOvVaw2RvyzhlWy1EzmiVtgdSJfj

What "scientific" pogress has there been? >Phones are smaller now
Wow that'll get us off this rock

>modern medicine
>engineering
you are fucking stupid go watch a ted talk once in your life, and not the one with sam hyde

look at a scientific journal you sack of filth

>modern medicine
>here's a bunch of overpriced band aids for your many conditions
>I hope you own a house lol
>a cure? Hahahaaa dont be silly

get the fuck outta here with your retarded, narrow view of life

you're a fucking retard, go back to dying of polio

>polio
>modern medicine
Nah face it. Medicine is a joke used to extort people for life.

are you seriously trying to argue that modern medicine hasn't rid western society of polio?

i know for a FACT that you aren't in college

Only if we are going to sit here and pretend the term "modern medicine" applies to 1961. Not very modern if you ask me

I find Soren's work to be very hard to get to grips with. I was raised Christian and its a basic part of the foundations of my values yet I am not Christian and I don't think that it has any real meaning in the world at the moment. Long gone are the days of having a coherent christian identity and now there are so man paths and ideas on the faith that how can one really define themselves as a "Christian"?

go back to rereading the fucking bible over and over bro

The greeks

One great achievement. Constantly harped on about

Medicine as a discipline can't do shit.\

t. Schizophrenic who the only answer that medicine has is to sedate or use the electric on me

>For I am an atheist and therefore above the primitative belief that a being exists greater than the scientific and philosophical minds of the modern era.
Not even religious, nob

theres a shit load

if your not religious then why do you have such a traditional mindset.
cancer treatment has saved so many lives

mate I tip the fedora as hard as anyone and hate kikestians and their backwards view of everything including themselves but you do not know how to argue at all

who else than mishima

you're saying some of the stupidest shit that why
how the fuck are you going to say that medicine is a trick, read a fucking book for one

Not fucking stirner that's for sure

fucking this

I found the newfag

philosphy for betas who wants to be alpha. i guess thats fits pretty well

Ragnar Redbeard

any other answer and you're a faggot
except Nietzsche that just means you're a teenager

Well geez, are you saying it takes a religious person to have moral integrity?
You atheists have created a religion around hating religion and sucking the cock of liberal science. Not the brown religions though, they are the noble and spiritual ones, just the Christian ones. That doesn't stop you from acting superior however and that superiority complex is funnily enough employed by every other major religion. I don't believe in a God, I respect others right to and I hate smug liberal fucks that pretend their post modern religion based on groovy commercialized "science" they don't even fucking understand, all the while sticking dildos up their asses, painting canvasses in menstrual fluid and calling it art is somehow superior to beliefs that have survived for thousands of years.

nigga calm yourself, it's not morals its the fact that you have a limited scientific view, thing that fairy tale happen and shit

Stirner is ok but I think we all know the man with a similar line of thinking who is advocating you become the overman is /ourguy/

you christian?
cause Nietzsche hates jesus, and beer, and god

Thomism (Traditional Catholicism mixed with Platonism and Aristotelian metaphysics). Any philosophy without Teleology isn't Veeky Forums related.

>stirner is okay

eat shit

> Nietzsche hates god

are you 15 or do you have downs syndrome?

well he doesn't HATE god but he doesn't believe in god is the point
but he does hate jesus

alcohol is bad

organized religion is bad, relationship with God is personal and has NO need for the slave morality christianity advocates because some jew cultist said so

Give me one objective wrong in pursuing maximal expression of your will even if it means trampling over others to achieve it

I don't have to give you shit because you're a spook

>stirner and Nietzsche

so many isms so little time

>mommy I said spook again ha ha arent I a funny ironic egoist xdd

>needs a higher reason to pick up a bar of metal

give me one problem with will to power and pursuit of maximal will expression

Stirner let other men fuck his wife and cum in her pussy, when other people asked him why he was such a cuck faggot that he'd put up with that he told them that caring about being a literal cuck is a spook

he said god is dead and we killed him

Maybe you should actually read a whole entire book by him

I bet that's literally all you know and you still felt that this would be a worthwhile post

well it is

why is that objectively wrong

I know thinking objectively might hurt your brain

no dude he hated jesus
jesus is the embodiment of slave mortality, which Nietzsche hated

this is trolling

BAD trolling

i dont know much about nietzche but I am currently taking a philosophy class. And it was worthwhile because he obviously hates god if he declared him dead

damn i just took the bait

Brodinism or Zyzzlam.

this is posting
shit posting

maybe you should go and literally put human shit in your mouth and chew it and swallow it, and you can come back here and be like what is le wrong with that? Not eating poo is a spook, this means I am very smart

well user

I dont will such a thing to be

so I shall not act in a way to realize such a thought

if I wanted to I would

and it wouldnt be objectively wrong

it would be what I will

wow maybe I'll go find some urban basketball players to fuck my wife and act all smug about it so in a hundred years underage pinkos think I'm a genius

I can't tell if this is bait. "god is dead" refers to the death of religion in society, which draws people towards the dangers of nihilism.

I'm probably more right wing than you

and you should do that if you want to

edgy smug underage fedoras have no clue that it was an alarmist statement

wow you are so right wing that you're down to allow other men to cum in your wife's pussy, fascinating

who said I was

I said you can if you want to

but keep in mind if I find you I'll probably crucify you and that still wont be an objectively wrong action

His whole meme was basically 'look out for number 1 and everyone else is just listening to made up rules that they really dont have to'

Why somebody would will poop into their own mouth I don't know

I bet he was really looking out for number one when he was quivvering in the cuckshed while a whole train of dudes railed his wife, knowing he wouldn't say shit about it

Traditionalism.

you write like somebody who read too much Veeky Forums and doesn't really understand why they value the things they do tbqh

((yes goyim, white nationalists on an anime website are the real ubermench))

lift and let lift

>other men's cum
>in your wife's pussy

hmm let's be extremely smart and think about whether this is good or bad hmmm hmmm

I've got it

it doesn't matter
(hopefully now that I've said that my wife's bull won't kick my ass)

projection

you speak like a limp dicked queer who has never had sex

no
thats dumb
you haven't read stirner have you?

>mommy mommy I made the cuck meme again

KEK

KEK

BULL

BBC

HAHHAHAHAHHA

Buddhism