Is Soy actually linked to low test?

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
Elliot Hulse rants in the middle of this, which video is he explaining this in full?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Wt7mhJRwQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a mess, only data in the video is of the buzzfeed fags test but only for them is no proof of soy consumption provided. So the rest is just a weak correlation between selected individuals mentioning soy and people talking about this boogeywoogey soy. How about some science.

Lot of soy threads today.
Can't tell if its someone trying to trigger vegans or vegans coming to terms with the fact that their diet is making them less male everyday

Well i saw a doctor post on the soyboy hashtag that soy actually increases testosterone which was weird
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

>Science
From that ncbi paper

What does it all mean

what grinds my gear is that the "meat eater" groups are always individuals that have a shitty diet and lifestyle and so happen to also eat meat

an individual eating mostly plant based and supplementing it with meat wont have problems

Study doesn't mention soy.

A popular YouTuber made a video on it recently.

The research surrounding this issue is a mess, some are in favour some aren't. One idea raised is that soya has plant estrogen which can't function as human estrogen so there's no effect

This video has a good breakdown of the studies involved in the hysteria. Basically the claim its harmful is really unsubstantiated
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Wt7mhJRwQ

Fear the BEAN!

And the sperm count paper that is always referenced they never actually look at the paper. The vegans had a greater ejaculate volume, which is why their sperm count mil/mL was recorded as lower.

>muh PJW alt-right movement

fuck off moron

soy isnt mentioned once in that

Heres one that actually covers the effects of soy

>Twelve subjects were enrolled with a mean age of 32.25 years (range 25 to 47). Serum testosterone decreased 19%(+/-22%) during the 4-week use of soy protein powder (P = 0.021) and increased within 2 weeks after we discontinued soy protein powder.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779

>CONCLUSION:
>Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist; the significance of this biological effect with respect to cancer prevention needs further study.

soy protein is concentrated as fuck though

Unfortunately your friend ;) can't fix his bone structure anymore but he can at least put some muscle on with a proper diet

I'd want to see each of these groups with controls for exercise, sleep, etc etc.

These are things that people with a non-default diet would do better at

Avoid soy at all costs. Don't let the Jews get to you.

In this video: a DYEL faggot who sounds like a bitch making fun of other DYEL faggots. If he's so worried about decreased testosterone maybe he should start lifting instead of browsing /pol/ all day long. I'd like to see him take a blood test and see what his test levels are.

PJW himself looks like a limp-wristed twink faggot so I don't see how he's supposed to convince anyone.

that guy looks like a "soy boy" himself

>adjusted for BMI

What is this bullshit? I want the raw numbers, not BMI adjusted bullshit.

Well he IS a literal faggot after all.

>The reason why testosterone levels are so low these days are soley and specifically because of soy and not the fact that boys are taught from a young age to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, which sticks to them, causing them to not want to play sports, and then we have P.E where pedophile P.E teachers watch these little boys shower, and everyone has to do the exact same thing. Those who would prefer gymnastics are forced to play soccer, those who would rather play soccer are forced dance, those who like running courses, rarely get their way. All of this causing them to associate exercise with something that bores them or maybe even makes them anxious which later on in life turns them into sedentary pussies who waste the littler testosterone they have on being workaholics and drinking themselves to sleep every night. Wondering why society has no place for them and why everything they do seem so pointless.
hehe really makes you think.

>Some of my normie friends use soy protein powder.
>I don't even warn them about it as that would give them a potential to maybe one day be bigger than me.
No matter what you do in life, you should always win.

>not helping your bros succeed together
Inferior human

I made this journey on my own with a lot of failures and a lot of struggles. Now it's their turn. You won't truly make it if you constantly rely on others.

>Suggestions for consuming the soy protein powder were provided to subjects and included mixing in milk
>no controls

hur dur I are scientist

This could easily be a mistaken causation/correlation issue. The kind of guys listed in the Twitter thread he mentions in the video all have the personality that would think "maybe if I'm vegan I'll get pussy!" On the other hand, there was a study done in 2002 involving marmosets.
>The study, published in Human Reproduction in July 2002, compared infant marmosets fed cow’s milk–based formula with others that were fed soy-based formula. The soy-fed marmosets had comparatively lower testosterone levels and higher numbers of Leydig cells per testis.