simple as that

>No you weren’t
*stare at him while flexing a cep*

Use THIS
*bends him over*

O-oh s-sorry I'm new here haha

You can work in with me if you get a coffee with me you cute faggot

Isn't that the delray gym?

>then why was there no weight on the bar?

Kid I’ve been on this machine for 5 hours, I just saw you come into the gym, go to the locker room and wait til everyone left before showering and then I saw you go up to three other guys and say the same thing.

The Mecca of Piss

yeah, this kid was in an episode of misfits, came to workout with them, must have really regretted it with all the ments

What does ments mean?

urban dictionary - "Ment is basically 'Mental' only shorter, It means to be stupid or act stupid or to see someone acting retarded or "Ment". Ment just basically means you're effing retarded." just watch the episode of delray misfits Halloween party and you'll see the type of person i mean

Love that doujin

wow i always thought it was short for moment

This

Thanks

oh my bad man how about this: i finish my set, and you fuck off, never come back to this gym and never fucking pick up a weight again.

Then you shouldn't have walked away from it.
>Put headphones back in.

>How about this; shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

>no problem bro
then procede to do something else

Man you know don't fucking talk to me, I'm here to train I'm not here to talk. I don't have the time to listen to your bullshit, you know what I'm sayin'?

S-Sauce?

No. There was a photo of Arnold in the gym with enjoyment written underneath. Jason mispronounced it as 'enjoy the ment' and so entertaining things happening in the videos became known as ments.

Why are you in my homegym?
>*brisk walk to butterknife drawer*
>*forget they are all dirty in the sink*
Please leave or I'll be forced to wash these dishes and use them against you in an uncouth manner beffiting a *shudders*.. Scot.

Enjoy the ment

challenge him to a water polo duel

No true scotsman

>My bad brah.

How hard was that?

Newfriend?

ments comes from Janoy reading out the word "enjoyment" as "enjoy the ment". So from then funny bits on the misfits became ments

Not anymore kid,nothing personal.

nhentai.net/g/154710/1/

Barclays, clean up after yourself when you're done with the holodeck

>oh, sure thing buddy--SYKE!

I'd just clock him in his stupid mug for even talking to me

Stop pretending to be alpha mr Broccoli

I-I I don’t have to put up with this

you wanna make out after this set?

???????????

Yeah, you were. Now I am.