Friday night. Why are you here?

Friday night. Why are you here?

I’m on a bus on the way home for Thanksgiving break from uni. Taking a break from listening to podcasts to browse and see what the Veeky Forums bros are up to.

Because I hate talking to normie "friends", women are too much work, and unlike most of the people here I'm not insecure. Most of you guys think not being an extrovert is a personal failing, but it's not. You gotta decide what you want. If you want to be an extrovert, and you're sure you like being social and not just the IDEA of being social, then go do that. If you want to be an introvert, and you're sure it's not just because you're scared, then go do that, ezpz.

>inb4 then why are you posting on a discussion board
because I actually have things in common with you guys, and because you're not gonna exile me for saying something you don't like, and because talking to people here doesn't require me to spend 2 hours sitting at an overpriced restaurant/whatever

I already went out tonight

t. Anglo

>going to uni
exploitation in its most elegant form

Careful with those edges user.
Not all of us want to go to your super useful and non mainstream trade school.

I think in my particular case it was a mistake, but your edge is showing senpai desu.

im here to argue about soy milk and if ray lewis took steroids

Went out the last couple nights and ruined body and money gains with alcohol. Also have a pinched nerve in my neck I need to let work itself out before i'm back in the gym, feelsbadman. Also work tomorrow.

>making dinner
>pasta boiling, chicken in oven
>"What's going on with Veeky Forums tonight

Because I like being alone

cozy night with my gf watching big mouth and shitposting

Why not?

I don't drink and my friends hate clubs even more than I do

Is it even acceptable to go out to a bar or club alone?

Went on a date, got dizzy and started spilling spegetti.. feeling ok now, but feel worthless so thinking about going ot the strip club for an ego boost

Because my wife is a lush and im sober, she left at 10am to go get cigerettes and hasnt made contact since. Now im stuck at home watching our 11 year old.
I think i need a divorce.

Just got back from a friends birthday. It was pretty fun, we drank and reminisced, shes shy and has big tits and I'd like to her but I've long decided that I'd rather have her as a friend than try to pressure something that probably shouldn't be. Our other friend with a nice ass was there and I'd like to her but we'll see how that goes. Overall, drinking with some friends is no bad way to start my weekend and end my friday

trying to remember why I started lifting in the first place
>be me
>browse fit and get pissed off and start lifting
>get gf
>slowly stop lifting
>find out a few months later that she is a roastie whore/10
>havent gone to the gym since

Im gonna go again for the first time bros

Because I'm pooping. I always browse fit whilst I poop.

Started cardio/lifting a week ago. Did an hour today. Feeling pain. Resting. How long until the benefits of it kick in? Four weeks, two months, when?

2 months till you notice
6 months till normies notice

Thanks. Ibprofin for the pain, or should I not bother?

it will disappear within the next week or two drinking a protein shake will help greatly though

its probably just doms especially if your a fatty

I was just about to go to work actually

I don't know what your pain is at but there's a pretty good chance it's just DOMS. Enjoy it while it lasts, everyday I crave for DOMS

I feel you bro. I'm fine with not going out and doing normie things. But on the other hand, tfw no gf is starting to bother me more than it should

>women are a chore

>no friends
>kissless virgin
>no hobbies in anything apart from vidya gaems

i've already turnted enough to kill a small housepet by now, it's time to chill and play vidya

>>find out a few months later that she is a roastie whore/10
How does that happen