Veeky Forums ruined me. I'm only attracted to girls who look like they go to the gym now...

Veeky Forums ruined me. I'm only attracted to girls who look like they go to the gym now. I can't look at a girl without thinking about how she obviously doesn't squat.

hah
i can't look at a girl without think of how much of a cunt she must be now
>also anytime i see jews i get mad
help i need bluepills

Same for me. Except I also look at a girl that lifts and immediately think she must be stuck up and a total narcissist. Can’t win this one.

They mostly are from my experience

>Recently started grad school.
>Unattractive girl in my program with jewish last name and an undergraduate degree in gender studies sents me a friend request on facebook.

I think I may have broken my mouse when I clicked deny button.

oh please you'd get a boner the next time you have a face to face chat with any girl who isnt a whale and she smiles

And?

desu you just think that if a non Veeky Forums girl isn't already fat, there's a statistically high chance they will be later on. why would you want that lol

You just have higher standards now

seemed on topic. i don't see how you couldn't understand.
are you pajeet?

Don't worry, you will be over girls in no time.

Tpbp

I've had this for years, even before coming here, and its all a personality thing.
Fit girls have more dedication and more willpower, which I like. And as I spend a lot of time in the gym, and is a big lifestyle thing for me, I need someone who can understand that.

Last girlfriends I've had have been a swimmer, a martial artist, and a gym rat, currently trying to add a kickboxer to the list.
If I think someone is lazy, or just doing it because fads, I lose interest.

she's actually pretty cool she has a big ass and used to do weird wrestling fetish videos

For me the issue is I've developed ridiculous standards for what is a good ass. Not that I wouldn't consider dating other girls but I'd always wish she had a better booty.

Honestly I respect people who don't lift a little bit less now. It's like they're missing an essential part of their life.
I know how autistic that sounds. I want to go back.

its selfish to be a free able bodied person and not exercise.

I just hate women and am attracted to men now.

Opposite for me. Now I'm only attracted to fat women. Must be higher test.

what was your undergrad/what you doing at grad school?

>im only attracted to objectively goodlooking people who care about their appearance and health
Youre welcome?