Are smoking cigarettes the most alpha sign of a fitness enthusiast? Chad wouldn't care that it hurts his cardio gains...

Are smoking cigarettes the most alpha sign of a fitness enthusiast? Chad wouldn't care that it hurts his cardio gains. Feels like bliss after a workout, in the morning with a coffee, on your break at work, on a car ride, etc. As long as you quit by 30 you'll be fine. It can get you laid outside the bar and makes you look like a bad ass unless you hang out with pussies. Doesn't fog your mind like weed and doesn't kill your gains like alcohol, the perfect drug for lifters.

Other urls found in this thread:

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btfo pussies

Virgin boy, eh?

wow excellent neck structure

very nice neck

why not just vape its 2017

Nothing beats a smoke after a root except a beetroot

is vaping acceptable?

I smoke,,! but i don't care cuz i‘m a vampire lolhh

Your so right! Nothing manlier then inhaling toxins to look cool and destroy your cardio and taste. Pretty sick being that cool dude who spend half his night on a smokers deck trying to impress. Best part is when you wake up coughing from all the tar and flem and its pretty tasty. Or hell even not pursuing a career in fitness or being able to chase down some dude who just snatched your phone.

why not just suck dick instead?

>inhaling anything other than cheeseburgers

> Loss of muscle and bone mass
> Coughing up brown-yellow sputum
> Frequent hospitalisations
> Yellow teeth
> Reduced lung capacity therefore leads to reduced endurance
> Reduced endurance means reduced physical activity
> Reduced physical activity --> increased fat/mortality/morbidity

Yeah, smoking is alpha.

>not smoking at the gym and between lifts at meets
I seriously of hopings that you comrades don't do this

cigs and tren is the ultimate combination

>Being this much a low test soy boy

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

I'll enjoy my test and muscle gains the test gains bring.

I've come to believe that smoking only harms you significantly if you're doing it with absurd frequency. An amazing number of people smoke 2 packs, 40 fucking cigs, every day. Most "smokers" are around a pack, still 20. That's pretty much constantly smoking. Of course that's going to fuck you up. But when you see the studies, those are the kinds of people they're looking at. One every day or two isn't going to do shit.

That said, don't fool yourself into thinking it's cool. It smells like shit, makes you look poor, and the social aspect is completely exaggerated. Treat it as a stimulant that you take when you feel like you could use a nicotine boost, not as a habit.

>Makes you look poor

What? They are fucking 12 dollars a pack. You can't be poor and smoking. I see someone smoking and I envy all their extra money they can just puff away.

Virgin detected.

>Alpha
Doesn't exist
>you'll be fine
You won't
>get you laid
by only the slaggiest slags, if getting laid even mattered in the first place
>look like a bad ass
look a fucking idiot actually whose breath smells like an ash tray, disgusting
>drug
weak

You're just 20 fucking kinds of stupid and vapid aren't you? Basic bitch.

Only 2 times in life I smoke.
1. When I'm drinking with friends and really feel like a smoke.
2. Out field with the bois in army.

>getting this upset about a shitpost

What about old school redman type chew. More alpha than smoking

I'll smoke a cigar like once or twice a year in the middle of a nice hike. Dont like the taste smoking leaves in my mouth to do it much more than that, but I'll smoke with my old service brahs when they're in town

Have you tried the flavoured cigars? They're awesome, you can even inhale and it isn't harsh as fuck.

>Are smoking cigarettes the most alpha sign of a fitness enthusiast?

*Is smoking cigarettes...

Like the Swisher Sweets? They're ok, but meh, smoking just doesn't feel as good for me as it does for others I think

I don't know the brand's and stuff I'm not a huge smoker myself as well, but they really are good. I had a choc mint one among others and it was 10/10

Smoking is literally for plebs

If you're uneducated and come from a low income family you are much more likely to smoke.

Also heavy smokers die on average 13 years earlier than non smokers and smell like shit all day.

Yeah alpha as fuck, go right ahead op

>flem
you had a good start

australian or britbong detected

I wish they were 12 bucks a pack in Australia. Try minimum $20

6 dollar menu burger coupons in freedom land

I meant the general argument of smoking not being for poor people because they are expensive, which literally is not the case anywhere but those two. correct though, pack of marlboro red is 26 bucks in oz iirc

Heroin also costs on average 1500-2000 per month for junkies, but that doesnt mean that they look rich. Also if you spent so much money on cigarettes means you have lower IQ in decision making, because you spent money to harm your health and appearance

I just coughed up a grey and brown lougie after taking a few puffs off of one

Prices went up again mate.
They'll be going up three times a year from now on.
I'm too much of a stinge for it, it's why I just bum ciggies and drink homebrew.

> Caring if you die
> Having an education

Wow so cool!

Nah heaps of poor people blow their money on smokes here still, they've been smoking since they were kids they're not gonna stop. Some just start rolling their own.
The tax on alcohol and tobacco is truly retarfed, it's not going to help anything it's just gonna give our cunt government more money. I hate the laws here so much and the idea they need to protect us from ourselves like we're a bunch of kids.
Just like recently they were debating limiting the sale of beer at a new sports stadium to midstrength only, yet it was reported they've got full strength drinks in the parliment house bar and they should be running the country.

>limiting the sale of beer at a new sports stadium to midstrength only
Fucken dogs

>three times a year
>tfw at some point in the future people will pay $100 a pack, some of them unironically having to suck cock for it
what a time to be alive

I love your country, always have, but most of your politicians ought to be culled like cattle lmao

Tfw my gym still has ashtrays on the squat rack but I can't smoke.

>suck cock for it
Some already do.
I know I have

I hope the Australians in this thread come to the US for cheap cigs. Even if they only get to California, maybe they can bant Cali's people into killing themselves

I should be showering you in crude memes, yet I instead mire the dedication

I wish I had never started smoking cigarettes. There is a great social benefit to smoking outside bars and shit. But now I'm almost 30 and my lungs feel like shit all the time. I'm probably going to die at least 10 years sooner (unless we can get synthetic organs within the next 30 years, then we might all live forever brahs).

Fuck cigs. I'm about to go buy a pack.