Do you enjoy exercising or do you just do it because you have to?

Do you enjoy exercising or do you just do it because you have to?

The latter, but I usually feel better after it

It's fun and I have nothing better to do, so I may as well have a hobby that improves my life.

I always feel like people who "love exercising" are just boring people with cushy easy lives who actually have to go out of their own way to suffer

I do it because I have to, when I can muster the self respect

It's kind of both. Lifting is among the rare activities I enjoy so I kind of have to lift as I have no substitute for it.

>i lift weights for fun :p

try getting a life

I enjoy exercising, but I don't turn it into a "subculture" thing like many people do. I agree with you in that respect, people who "love exercising" and turn it into a subculture-thing are usually pretty boring and don't have many real problems in their lives. Yuppies and single women, usually.

I didn't say "I lift weights for fun". Haven't you heard how people sort of enjoy even the harshest gym sessions? It does release certain hormones and stuff.

I try to play video games, then get so frustrated that i do 2x10 of pullups, pushups, dips and horizontal pullups, better than to smash the controller.

Lifting and cardio especially helps with my ADHD. I start losing shiit when I stop exercising.

It’s something I have to do

I actively enjoy running, and am neutral toward lifting, but get a massive rush after doing it. Just have to stick to it

Depends on the day. I lift at lunch so it gets me away from my desk, most days I'm fine, and some days I'm super motivated. Some days though, I may just not be in a good mood and I have to force myself to make the effort.

i don't really like doing physical exercise for the sake of exercise, but i enjoy weights because it's fun keeping track of my progress and reaching new milestones

It's so fun for me dude. I run and swim and I love the swimmers/runners high. It's exhilirating

I hate doing it at the moment in present but after the workout I feel amazing

I enjoy the feeling I get after the fact, as well as the small victories of feeling yourself improve. I typically don't enjoy it leading up to the act though. I guess that feeling's good, but I don't think I'd keep coming back to it every day if I wasn't getting in better shape from it.

i enjoy it because it makes me feel good

>mfw I really just do it for fun and I get pumped every morning thinking about all the exercises I'm going to do

I fucking love it! It actually arouses me a little, to be honest. That feeling after a good set just is divine, don't forget that joyous runner's high! Plus I dance in my spare time and when I'm all alone in my dorm.

I use exercising as a way to combat my crippling depression

I enjoy it because it makes me confident and helps manage stress. Ego is definitely involved.

I'm already taller than average (6'2) and have sandy blond hair and gray eyes. Why would i not get a Veeky Forums body?

When i sent an underwear pic to the last girl i hooked up with, she said, "i definitely have a ladyboner right now." She couldn't keep her hands off of my arms and traps.

Makes it all worth it.

I know that feel. Lifting helps me to come down and be tired in the evening.

I don't exercise I tran oly lifting (in b4 mad bodybuilders).

If you don't enjoy "lifting", try doing something more specific, like powerlifting, calisthenics, oly lifting. Try to actually aquire some skills, work on becoming better at a sport.