How will Veeky Forums raise fit children? How early will you get them into exercise? What sports?

How will Veeky Forums raise fit children? How early will you get them into exercise? What sports?

that baby is chad af

Raise them to be vegan.

Raise them to be homosexual.

They will be practicing a sport competitively from a young age 3-4 times per week, and participating in meets or games as often as they come up. That's how I was raised and it was good for me.
They can choose the sport and I'll never expect them to be the best or anything but the teamwork and the grit you learn in organized competitive play are essential childhood learning experiences

you reddit faggot, leave this site

What about the OP is Reddit you fucking brainlet

where the fuck do you think you are?

not everyone wants to be a loser forever m8

God you're such a faggot

Probably try to get them into a sport because that will hopefully keep them away from being a NEET.
That with healthy(-ish because too strict will probably lead to the opposite) eating should probably be the best influence you can do that will generally have positive effects while not being forceful.
Who am I kidding though I'm not having kids

My son watches me lift weights all the time. He has recently been insisting I teach him to lift. He's 5 but I'm thinking about teaching him proper form with my curl bar

Point is if your kid sees you taking an active interest in fitness they will too, you just have to nurture that interest.

>If you make it they will follow

he shot himself

I'm the youngest of my family and I was inspired to lift from a kinda early age because both of my brothers lift weights

as someone who didn't have a dad for a good amount of his childhood, makes my eyes watery that you're trying to be a good example to your son early on
thank you user

i think about this all the time. I was in the weight room when i was 14, and started actual strength training when i was 18.

my boy is gunna start strength training as soon as his balls drop

if my kids want to, i will show them the ropes
if they dont want to, i wont force them

just like arnolds kids, he has a fat kid and a ripped kid but none are taller than him

That's a lovely picture OP

I'd say teach him calisthenics until he's in puberty. Once he has all that natural test boost, lifting will be the best thing for him.

>no soy
>Lots of dairy
>Lots of lean meat/poultry
>Teach him powerbuilding

>m-muh secret club

I'd get them into gymnastics

I will get them into sports as early as possible, but I won't force them into any particular one.
I didn't find a sport I was good at and enjoyed until I was 14. Before that I tried several and.

And what?

My son will do calisthenics, snowboarding, climbing and hiking with me as soon as possible.

and was shit at all of them
dont know why my sentence got cut in half

You went to jail?

Sports and count their macros

>tfw creating a brood of hopefully rashida jones tier mixed peoples
>2 boys, 1 girls
>they will all play at least 1 sport, 1 instrument or singing lessons and acting classes
>outside of school they'll receive a classical education like trivium and quadvivian

They'll be ballers or I'll kill them.

The only reason I want them in public school is team sports. Non college tier classes are basically useless and a waste of time

Don't be a fag that robs their kid off a childhood.

I remember pitying those kids that got nothing but health shit for lunch and never being allowed to eat any treats.

Just teach moderation, calories, and encourage exercise.

Boxing and a team sport like football for his social gains

Taking college credits at a local community College as a high school student and getting out of regular classes was one of the best things I ever did.

Before puberty I'd put him to do only cardio (for instance, swimming and soccer) and some bodyweight movements. When puberty hits I'll teach lifting.

The more you push them in one direction, the more they will rebel against you and go the other way.

This so much

this is bullshit
if anything most people have no direction that's why they get lost (e.g. fatherless niggers)

Not always

Holy fuck look at the forearm on that dude.
Fuck.

I don't want my kids to become the same wreck I was and kinda still am, although I won't force them, I'll try to get them interested in some sort of sport or physical activity and then they can choose on their own

Forearms are the ultimate dad-aesthetics

what if they choose to play MMORPGs 15hrs/day?

Then I'll put 2pl in their bag, disown them and tell them not to come back before they can bench it